Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs

Go down 
+58
Dragontra
-Spice-
shellshocked59
Arran Ryen
Ticladesign
Sonja Bloodrayne
Gorebash
Pristine
Sylvver
Aidan Airna
Niltak
StrawberryBlonde
Broninkai
ADM Lightforge
Lebbon
Kaalos003
Hateful_Envy
Zaroak
Serebane
Avarson
Dave Fritz
Z374
Wulfenote
Nurgleburger
LaughingOctopus
Xeneize
DM_Sapphire
CallMeWhatYouWant
Noltem
dak12attack
Queen Nothing
ADM_Specters
adaywithoutrain
Dawizahr
nightnoia
Molpadia
BedlamX
jarek20
AsuraKing
Muyassar
Archimedes
RedMoney20xx
on13th
Skyiba
DrunkenSolamnic
Maskedshini
Arjay
Vall Moon
cisvmark
DM Light
FFSDave
jalmynar
StaurosMallack
Navarre_Sallavarian
Roveston
DM Asynja
Falling Leaf
Sunflower
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sylvver

Sylvver

Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:43 pm

As her letter remained unanswered, Kasia would pen another copy and ask yet another guard to deliver it to the sheriff.

In addition, she would inquire as to where the militia commander might be found.
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:51 pm

*Garok would write a letter addressed to the sheriff of shadowdale*

"Dear sheriff,

I wish to suggest a course of action the town could take in order to try to increase the number of soldiers and workers in the town. The town is plagued by undead attacks and after the recent events we are in dire need of more militia men and manual labor. But people seem to be rather scared and weak and sick and we lost many lives in the recent attacks.

So I would like to suggest that we try freeing some of the half-orc slaves that are being captured around the dales and other lands and train them to be workers or militiamen. Half-orcs may be simple but they are not always bloodthirsty and can easily be taught simple things like hammering and building. They are all strong and well built for simple manual labor. The smarter ones could be trained as militia men to help suppliment forces.

It would go towards showing that shadowdale is a tolerant safe place for people to live in and that it helps people regardless of race. I know racial issues are important and that tensions around them are high but it doesn't mean we cant try to make things better.

As for controlling and teaching the half-orcs there are quite a few people who i bet would be willing to lend a hand and I for one would be more than willing to help teach and educate the people we rescue.

Overall I think this could be a great time to show that even in times of need and despair that shadowdale can be a place for good and can help people who need it.

Sincearly
Garok

PS. if you would like could you also show this to the elder of shadowdale to see what he thinks"
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:10 am

As he receives Kasia's letter twice, he immediately seeks her out with haste.

Garok's letter is received, read, and forwarded to the remaining Elder.
Back to top Go down
-Spice-

-Spice-

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:26 pm

A letter is left for Commander Vorik.

Letter Enclosed:
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:14 pm

A letter is sent into Vorik sealed with the sigil of the Hounds.
Back to top Go down
Dragontra

Dragontra

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:32 pm

A Letter to the Elders & Guardians of Shadowdale:
Back to top Go down
Z374

Z374

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 11:18 pm

An envelope is delivered to Sheriff Alexander bearing a black wax seal. Stamped into the wax is a raven with four wings, two spread open wide, two folded across the front.

[PM Sent]
Back to top Go down
http://sleepingwrath.deviantart.com/gallery/
devilsoldier666

devilsoldier666

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am

A letter, cut and trimmed to resemble a lightning bolt, was delivered to the remaining elders via messenger.

[PM Sent]
Back to top Go down
devilsoldier666

devilsoldier666

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:43 pm

A another letter, folded nicely and sealed with wax is sent to the elders.

(Pm Sent)
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:55 pm

*A letter is handed to the guards at the east gate by The masked figure of Anastasia*
The words spoken are cold and harsh, "give this to your superior with haste, you may leave a response if any at the crossroads if you need to".

*with that she sweeps away quietly into the night*

Message sealed with red wax, the letters A.R. stamped into it:

To the guard captain vorik.

I hope this missive finds you well, My name is Anastasia Rosenberg though i will assume you have much information of my person already. I write to you to request an audience with yourself and whomever you chose to accompany you if you should feel my presence such a danger, the meaning of this meeting is to discuss my banishment from the town.

*the penmanship is exquisite and signed with a flourished hand*

My humble regards, the grey lady Anastasia Rosenberg.
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:41 pm

Two letters are handed to the Guards, one adressed to the Elders of Shadowdale, and the other to the Priests of the Chauntean Temple. The two letters bear the Seal of the Al-Halshi Tribe and are written by their Scribe, Noya Al-Halshi.

Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 Al_Halshi_Seal_Banner

To the Elders:

"They who take this request into consideration, peace and a prosperous life upon you.
After a change of ideas with the Gnome I know as Sordoc it is hereby my request with some exitement to ask of you if a Tent may be made close to the Chauntean Temple, where the land is scorched and a tree burned. This Tent is large enough to serve the goals of Sordoc, and the aspirations of me to place a colorfull tent where exotic goods from cultures outside of the Dales can be traded, Songs heared, and wisdom shared. It is a place of Trade on Sordoc's side, a place of cultural exchange from the lands my tribe is from.

In detail -

A round Tent with place for A merchant which can best be explained by Sordoc. Several carperts, pottery from Calimshan, spices and some bookcases. And above all the curiosity of a populace here in Shadowdale that long for more positive things to see, new tastes and broaden their cultural horizons.

The Dead, burned tree removed, and replaced by the seeds of several Date Palm trees, those shall provide Shadowdale unique, home grown dates to share with the populace, prepaired by the Al-Halshi knowledge of growing the trees and prepairing the dates in our best dishes and meals.

Shadowdale surely needs restoration. Yet All who are wise know the best restoration lies with new experiences, Exotic colors and sharing happyness in exploring cultures not known to the common Farmer.

Peace be upon all the Tallfolk and the blessing of the Protector and Provider upon all the Halflings of the Dales. The Guardians of the Caravan (Al-Halshi) See you.

-Noya Al-Halshi."

In the Letter to the Chauntean Temple the same is written with a clear explaination where the location is exactly, and how Noya's Tent can benifit all the faithfull of Chauntea by sharing the Al-Halshi's knowledge on cultivating Dates and growing the Palm trees in a more moderate climate.
Back to top Go down
DM_Vox
Assistant Moderator
DM_Vox

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:34 pm

((PM sent))
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 2:07 pm

Luupi posts a note to the recruitment officer for the guards, the writings a little rough but there are no mistakes.

having come back to the dales after some time undergoing training I luupi Blake would like to sign up to the local guards, i'll do my best to keep people safe and uphold the laws of the town.

*signed*
Luupi Blake, helm protect
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:06 pm

After Luupi's physical testing by sordoc she spends a long night reading through the current laws and filling out her part of the paperwork in order to become a militiawoman, after she hands it in wearily the next day she finally sleeps and awaits the response.
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:20 am

I have received your correspondence and Militiaman's Sordocs report and I believe you may have muddled up the guard with the militia.

The Guard consist of fifty law men under the direct command of the sheriff.  They are responsible for maintaining law and order.

The Militia Consist of Eighty Troop under the direct command of Commander Vorik.  The Militia are responsible for the defense and security.  Up until lately the town of Shadowdale was under martial law and thus meant that the militia troop where responsible for maintaining the law.  This is no longer the matter.

If you wish to uphold the laws of this town I would advise you speak with the current sheriff.  If, however, you are inclined to sign up with the militia and defend this town against aggressors I will prepare an interview with you at your earliest convenience.

Captain

W. T. Colt
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:08 am

*luupi would reply* town guard or militiawoman, aint much difference to me captain colt, Helm protects in whatever way he can regardless of role. but i'm guessin i'm set for the miliia life.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:55 am

*a report is sent to who ever is incharge now written in flowing elegant common script*

i was out and about last night i stopped by fire at fox ridge to rest and talk to some old friends after a while the zhent showed up in a group of five or so and attacked us for simply not bowing down to them or cowaring to them or hailing their damned stupid piece of crap god. so pretty much normal they attack for what ever reasons they want the cowards i have a feeling they will try to retake the town of shadowdale maybe not soon but i can see it being on their minds.

after all they came there looking for a fight but sadly we was caught off guard and unwarded so we were knocked out and left to be attacked by gnolls if they had found us in time.

once everyone was able to move i grouped them up and healed them. one i only got a title battle captain or something like it no other real names stick out for sure and they were not all in uniform so apparently they have scrounged the bottom of the barrel and gathered a bunch of fools to worship their dumb god.

i think they have made it clear they are attacking anyone and everyone they can using there lame gods cheating tactics of out numbering and making sure they are not warded or wards failing before attack.

so every one who travels now especialy late at night should be warned and open season declared on all zhents and zhent sympothizers i may not recall names off hand but i can recognize them on sight.

signed

Blue Mage *seal is marked on the letter*
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 10:48 pm

*two letters are sent to shadowdale one to leader Azalar, and the other to commander Vorik both in the same writing neat flowing common script and bares the mark of blue mage*

Leader Azalar,

first of all congratulations on your appointment as the new leader of the dale of shadow. i am blue mage you may know of me you may not. i am writing to you now that you have been declared the leader in hopes of repairing the relationship your town and i once shared. also to inform you in case any mention of it was neglected or records lost that you are in possession of an iron golem that i personally made and brought to your town the materials and gold were donated for its construction. at the time it was a suggestion of good will that was tossed in storage some where and likely since forgotten as the previous leaders starting with glamerie and then the elders seemed to rather not like those that helped free the city from the zhent control and instead chose to run them off or make them feel so unwelcome that they did not bother to return after. I was one of them. any ways my time grows short and i have many things to do as im sure you do as well. if you would like to set a meeting or even just an informal sit down and talk please feel free to send me a letter. i do hope the city fairs well under your leadership from what i hear you seem to be a descent man. if you have any questions about the golem we can discuss this in a meeting with your own guards of course but only the commander should be present as well at the meeting. i sent a letter to your commander as well.

signed,

Lord Blue Mage

Commander Vorik,

first of all congratulations on your appointment as the new commander of the dale of shadow military. i am blue mage you may know of me you may not. i am writing to you now that you have been declared the commander in hopes of repairing the relationship your town and i once shared. also to inform you in case any mention of it was neglected or records lost that you are in possession of an iron golem that i personally made and brought to your town the materials and gold were donated for its construction. at the time it was a suggestion of good will that was tossed in storage some where and likely since forgotten as the previous leaders starting with glamerie and then the elders seemed to rather not like those that helped free the city from the zhent control and instead chose to run them off or make them feel so unwelcome that they did not bother to return after. I was one of them. any ways my time grows short and i have many things to do as im sure you do as well. if you would like to set a meeting or even just an informal sit down and talk please feel free to send me a letter. i do hope the city fairs well under your leadership from what i hear you seem to be a descent man. if you have any questions about the golem we can discuss this in a place of your choosing with your own guards of course but otherwise only the leader should be there. i have sent a letter to your leader as well.

signed,

Lord Blue Mage
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:44 am

A letter sent in to the new lord.

Quote :
To the Lord Azalar,
I have recieved a number of items from the previous Drill Sargent, one known as Azzelas York Vossler, with a note to pass these onto the new Lord of Shadowdale. These items are:

• An arcane ring to improve the wearer's health.
  • A shimmering Chain mail that reflects the stars
  • A pair of gloves treated with fire.
  • A key to the old Freedom Hall, birth place of the Liberation.

It is with note, that I would like to pass these items on to you as soon as possible, the Note from Azzelas does mention that the items are for you to decide to be done with.

Signed

Sordoc (Drill Sgt of the Shadowdale Militia)
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 9:30 am

A letter sent to the Lord of Shadowdale

The Letter wrote:
To the Lord Azalar,
Considering the recent events around the Dales, and your continued interest in trade proposals, I have come across a possible form of investment for the town that may assist in getting trade flowing back into Shadowdale. Knowing that you are fairly busy of late, I would like to arrange a meeting to discuss this possible venture.

Signed
Sgt Sordoc
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 1:36 pm

*Hellena stands outside the temporary abode of the lord of shadowdale with a slight grumble but she bites her tongue and enters long enough to gift the guard on duty a letter.*

Good lord of the dale, I hellena synterra ask of you access to whatever remains of the towns historical archives, I was informed by one of your militia that i should make such requirements known.
If such knowledge is unobtainable then i must give condolence to the loss of any wealth of knowledge as to understand is to strengthen yourself against many things.

my humble regards to you good lord.

*signed* hellena synterra
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:33 pm

A hound footsoldier delivers a letter to the office of Lord Falconhand.

((PM sent))
Back to top Go down
Hensul

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:40 am

A letter would arrive to the elders of Shadowdale, sealed of with the Tentacus-seal.

Letter to the Elders:
Back to top Go down
Hensul

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 11:22 am

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Hensul

PostSubject: Two letters from. . . .   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 6:54 pm

Sedrin would hand in two letters.

Letters to the Sheriff:

Letter to the Elders:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7