Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting in the Old Skull Inn

Go down 
+4
Skyiba
BedlamX
Smithers666
jalmynar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jalmynar

jalmynar

Meeting in the Old Skull Inn Empty
PostSubject: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:07 am

Valtore heads into the tavern and requests a private back room. "I be havin a meetin with a few friends. I need privacy and drinks." He hands over a sack of coins and heads in back.
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:16 am

A few minutes later a tired and wet man comes into the inn.
He is recognized as one of the men that helped liberate Shadowdale from the Zentarim a while ago.
// Anyone knowing Evan would also recognize him //

He heads up to the barkeep.
A dark ale please, preferably one of brewed by the hins.
Might ye have seen a dwarf with yellow-red beard and glasses pass by recently?
After getting directions from the barkeep Evan walks slowly to the room Valore rented sipping his ale.
Back to top Go down
BedlamX

BedlamX

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:12 am

*Jarrin looks over the man with a smile*

Ain't never been asked fer Hin ale before. Got some dark stuff in the back room, but it ain't made by hin. Ifn that'll do, I'll have the bar maid bring it to ya directly.

*points to the room in the back near the kitchen*

He's back there to the right.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:44 am

blue obviously in the area mining stops in tho rarely.. he walks up have ye seen a dwarf roung here? spose ta be a meeting of some sort.. *pull out a bottle of his own brew and waits*
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:12 am

*In full armor, sweaty, dirty and covered in blood, Julia tosses a broken mask on the table, grabs an entire roast chicken and a bottle of cider, sits sprawled out in a chair and says*

I really could use a hot bath... What's up friends?
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:49 am

After some time Karovir would arrive and nod to all who are sitting at the bar while he passes them, looking for the private room where Valtore should be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Celovar walks in after his many times of speaking with the merchants and approaches Julia.

"Let me get a painting of this, for this is a site of beauty I may never see again." He says before laughing heavily.

He then makes sure he makes it into the room with Valtore.
Back to top Go down
cisvmark
Head Builder

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:16 pm

*Fohgar burbs in a corner apparently not recognising any of the bypassing*
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:46 pm

*Julia shows her tongue to Celovar, order another roast chicken, throws the broken mask to him and smiles*

Look at the gift the Zhentarim "kindly gave" me.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:01 pm

And whom did this belong to?
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Maybe I'll tell you... Maybe not

*She smiles to him and starts to prey the second dish*
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Chuckling " If she were really good she'd of brought a stone chicken in." He continues to laugh remembering their lost friend Lanius.

"Welcome, welcome me friends, we be waitin for a few others. Drink, eat..BARMAID SEE TA THIER NEEDS I'LL COVER THA. COST" he orders a mug of ale and a plate of meat.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 pm

blue walks over and sits down with the rest covered in dirt and tiny chunks of rock broken gems and so forth

ahh well hello me old friends *sips his own brew* what brings ye all out an about? tis good to see ye all once again..

*sits down*

what we chatting about till the rest arrive?
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:23 am

After a while Valtore stands up "Me friends, I asked ye here ta discuss a mystery. About a year back a small forward unit of Purple Knights of Cormyr. The rebels made contact with em. They helped out tha rebels and clan a few times. Then 'bout nine months back they up and disappeared. Nine of tha ten of em, includin a friend of yur brother" nods to Evan "went out ta look for tha zhent caravan routes. They never returned. Junstal was in Myth Drannor at tha time. He said tha camp was abandoned. Since then he was lookin for signs that tha Zhents had captured or killed them. Tha Zhents never made a show of capturin tha unit. So I think they never captured em."
"Now durin tha fight with tha Zhents we all lost good friends and comrades. I hate ta say I just said a prayer fur them and moved on. Now tha fight fur Shadowdale is over. The Purple Knights who aided us are soon ta leave. I think we should do right by em and try to find out what happened ta tha lost unit. So they can take word back ta their families. Are ye interested?"
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:24 am

If they were allies then, they are allies now and deserve our aid.
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:21 am

* Evan stands up black foam of his ale around his mouth as he burst out *

Any friend of me brother is a friend of mine!
Of course I will help, Torm be blessed.
But well need a good scout.

*He looks around the room for Piak or Aflie
Not seeing them he sits down and starts chewing on a piece of chicken club. *
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:59 am

Karovir would order a tea and keeps sitting and listening quietly.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:31 am

Sure, count on my Scythes as always Wardens,

I just need to clean my armor and take a bath, but first... Dessert, huehehe
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:49 am

blue would listen to them talk and drink his shine type whiskey an nibble on couple of jerky sticks he brought with him.. he finaly speaks up

if I can help I will but we all know how many directions I am pulled now days if I can free up some time im sure I can help in some small part atleast..
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:21 pm

//today Valtore received a letter from a friend. He, Karovir, and Piak traveled to Voolnar where they found the lost Cormyr squad. After some time in town they returned to Shadowdale with them, seven of the lost nine were found and brought back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Old Skull Inn   Meeting in the Old Skull Inn Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting in the Old Skull Inn
Page 1 of 1