Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Forge A Knight's Blade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

To Forge A Knight's Blade Empty
PostSubject: To Forge A Knight's Blade   To Forge A Knight's Blade EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:15 am

After  a failed journey to the Lathander Settlement, to have a Blade fashioned from Alchemical Silver ingots, with both Acid and Electricity enchantments, Garren wanders to Myth Drannor, to see if there is anyone there, capable to both forge and Enchant this new Blade. Passing through Myth Drannor docks and towards the city itself, he makes for the plaza where the Blacksmith resides. Should he meet anyone he would ask for assistance, if not he would continue on his path.

"I have gathered the Required materials needed to forge a Long-sword capable of fending off, Baatezu or in common tongue, Devils. I was hoping perhaps you have knowledge and skill enough to forge such a Blade.  I have been wandering around both the Lathander Settlement and Myth Drannor City, seeking a Skilled Forger. Sadly to no avail, have I been successful"

This is what Garren would say should he meet any that he wold meet.

Last edited by Kaalos003 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bleugh not C.I. rather A.S.)
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

To Forge A Knight's Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Forge A Knight's Blade   To Forge A Knight's Blade EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:24 am

Hearing about the troubles of Garren while he was still a tael, Nadin eventually gets interest in forge him a blade, working in this project when with some free time avaiable.

In order to us enchant this blade first we need to know our enemy, I fear someone instructed you with not the right material. Cold iron works against demons, but not against devils, this is a common misunderstanding when dealing with these critters, I'll forge you an alchemical silver sword. As for what to add, I suggest eletricity enchantment, as many devils possess no resistance against it... this varies of course. Do you have other plans to the blade?
Back to top Go down

To Forge A Knight's Blade
Page 1 of 1