Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Angry Clouds

Go down 
+11
HeavensMistress
rbizzle0511
Noltem
Ticladesign
Lebbon
BedlamX
Mistress of Bane
tjhyland
Vall Moon
DM_Kraneia
Tanya
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

The Angry Clouds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:25 am

The woman in grey-brown robes comes over as exeptionally tired, and showing signs of not having eaten for several days now. She moves not at Leo's approach, just keeps her gaze under her hood lowered, unable to look up in this state.

"It is life, I am running from. This far into the forest. Performing my last songs.

For once I was a slave to many, and served them well.

Then one day I was shown freedom. Sent away from my home to linger these woods in sadness and fatigue. Is this the freedom Vincent and Wakefield wanted me to show then?

The freedom to die in lonelyness?

Yes, that is the freedom they gave me."

She then introduces herself as Ticla Craggomoor, but is quickly to tell Leo not many ever heared of her, so she would be a stranger to all now in the area. A stranger not cared for, nor looked after anymore. In her days of servitude, that was a different thing.
Back to top Go down
rbizzle0511

rbizzle0511

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Once Aranion moves from the water unto the bank, he then slowly makes his way to the hill in which the Lyons stand. His branches shaking off any water that collected in his leaves, his bark still wet and roots rather muddy. An expression on his face of agitation more so than anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:42 am

Seeing her condition Leo immediately offers food, healthy fruits to the fatigued woman. "You did not eat anything for days. You must be from civilization if you are unable to fit in forest life. You don't have to be slave to anyone. The freedom is and will always be outside of city town, here were there are no chains of laws to bind us for a wall. I cannot cure hunger, please have these fresh fruits" Leo tries to understand what she says. "My name is Leo. I don't understand, are you talking about the paladin Vincent? It doesn't seem right miss Ticla, that he would sign your doom like this. At least they could do is to give you some food before they send you away from your home. But you should not give up just because of that, if you learn to embrace the wilds you will find the way to enjoy them much more and your old home will just become a memory." As Aranion approaches close enough for Leo to see expression on his face, Leo himself does not look pleased with that. He suspects that Maya probably have to do something with upsetting the walking tree.
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:56 am

Ticla thanks Leo for his genrous offer of food, and while enjoying it, she explains Leo what had happened several weeks ago. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"No, the Paladin did not expell me, but he would have if I didnt let my collar removed. That Hin Wakefield has it in his posession now.

It is not that I am expelled, rather mistrusted and unwanted. It's the same.. honestly.

Myth Drannor will ban me, for having been enslaved to the Zhentarim
Shadowdale wanted me to leave.
This is my final resting place, before I shall follow the river, away from the dales."
Back to top Go down
rbizzle0511

rbizzle0511

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Aranion would finally make his way up the hill and as he approached the people he would stop about ten paces back. His branches would sway and his leaves rustle as the wind blows. A studious expression now visual on his face. A few minutes would pass, he would not utter a word it was then even clearer the three were being inspected. A few more moments had transpired before he finally attempted to converse with them. The tree began to shake and rustle and quickly shrunk into an elven form. Before them no longer stood a tree but an elven male dressed in a silvery tunic with hood and cloak.

“For what purpose, what rational reason do you have for effecting the leaves of my branch in such a manner?” He asks in a soothing tone, his eyes fixated mainly on the female Lyon.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:49 am

Following her brother Leo, Maya gives odd look to the tired woman, and when she hears her story she becomes sad. She acknowledged the presence of the tree, and since the tired woman was being taken care of by her brother, Maya focuses her attention to the elven male: "I have been trying to get attention of the circle druids. My work is reaction on their action. They broke balance and the circle when they betrayed their own, who was my sister, the love of my brother." She motions towards Leo. "See I am not big fan of balance, and when I get reason or excuse to give in to my nature, I will fully take it with joy, just like a Mushroom Queen should do. I still wanted to find out, because I am curious, why did the druid circle leave matters unbalanced, and avoid doing anything about it, after they considered me and my family to not follow balance enough long time ago before they destroyed our circle and formed their own; and when Zhentarim wounded one of the circle sisters, and circle did not bother to even make it even, "for the balance sake". Maybe after all they love chaos like myself, but in the ways I disagree. If it was me in charge, I would attempt to make Zhentarim suffer twice for what they did, or more, but not even. " She wears items around her neck that allow her full access to the grove, including the inner circle. Perhaps she was sister of the old circle she speaks of. "But I was not able to find any druid I could speak with in the grove, and I have been searching for days. Now this is my way getting their attention. I don't know are you of the circle, and I am sorry if my performance affected your leaves in such manners, but I believe that my reason is strong, and so my action should be as well." Maya gives her explanation to the elven male, and examines him if he also has any visible item that marks him as circle member. "Caged sister of the circle killed at the end without the circle even caring, and empty grove of its members does not seem good. Lhanir told me they travel away."
Back to top Go down
rbizzle0511

rbizzle0511

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Looks at Maya for a few minutes with a blank expression after what she said to him. He is visably unsure what to say in retort but instead walks off the same way he came. If she was observing his attire she would note he was not affiliated with the local circle but instead boasted a sigil of House Arivaela'ruar.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:54 am

" No Leo I'll not shoot you in the back, and don't think your level of threat changes when your facing your opponent of not, the panther is not Roan shes is off playing. I have no idea of what your sister is speaking of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:16 am

Not really understanding what Iwean said, Leo watches that elf who walks off without saying anything after getting answer to his question. He could not blame him for walking away or standing with blank expression few minutes, he knows well himself that it is a typical reaction with Maya, after getting so much information in such short time. Leo observes the elf, the sigil of the elven house looked familiar to him. He couldn't remember where he saw this before, but not finding anything on him that would mark him of the circle, Leo thinks it is best if innocent druids stay away from this as far as possible. If they are not of the circle they should not take the blame because of circle's action. He is worried now for his love's condition, how is Mylanis dealing with all this what she went through, and why did she chose to hide this from him. It brings sad expression on Leo's face, and yet there is another lost woman here in the woods who also needs help. "Miss Ticla I can ask Myth Drannor for your case. I have some friends there, but before I play on this card I would have to know more about you, so I know who could be allowed in the city. There is also other way, to embrace the wilds and learn its ways."
Back to top Go down
HeavensMistress

HeavensMistress

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:57 pm

A pair of blue birds drop a rolled bit of parchment tied with a small bit of twine at Maya's feet before flitting off.  The note, if and when read, is written in a simple hand and reads as follows:

"The trees whisper of you, storm-maker.  That you would speak to those of the Circle.  I will wait by the Grove.  
~Muirne~"

((Please toss me a pm with play times and possible meeting times so they can chat.  Looking forward to the RP.))

Last edited by HeavensMistress on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for clarity.)
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:45 pm

"Ah Iwean looks like your own brothers and sisters of the circle decided to keep secrets from you. If you are not familiar with the case and you find this out by a third party, I think they just use you like they did Mylanis. It probably has to do something with you not being druid, because I remember that they refused to work for the nature together with my brother here, because they and their traditions couldn't handle the fact that there are non druids who do this job better." She smiles at the birds as they bring a message for her. "Thank you!" She opens the note and reads it. "Ah it looks that my dance wasn't unnoticed after all. I am summoned by the circle in their grove. I trust you Iwean, if you could come with me for protection. I don't want to end up in a trap, and after the circle pushed you away like this, I am sure that your loyalty to them is not firm anymore." Maya whistles for her bird, when she arrives, Maya writes a message for Mylanis about what she is doing and where she will go. She instructs the bird to bring the letter there where Mylanis will be for sure, with her children. "Once you help this woman brother, find me in the grove." With this Maya makes her way towards the Druid's Grove. The hidden path reveals before her, and she enters it with prideful walk.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:11 pm

After the meeting ended, Maya peacefully starts to take care for the flowers and hums a pleasant melody, enjoying the peace for the last time in the grove, as she waits for, according to her believes, stolen contributions by the current circle of druids, to be returned. She makes no hostile action and uses every last moment to enjoy this peace. It would require a hostile action to remove her from the grove or return of her contribution for her to leave willingly. ((Ty all who participated in this small event, here in the thread and later in the game))
Back to top Go down
Saiya

Saiya

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:25 pm

After a very disappointing conversation, Sahiba now sits in a meditative stance waiting for Maya to leave. Since the non-druid had been asked to leave politely, yet refused to, Sahiba felt she had no choice but to remain until the woman finally left, and so, she meditated and watched the venom tongued woman.
Back to top Go down
HeavensMistress

HeavensMistress

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Muirne departs the grove briefly, returning later, a bluebird on her finger. She gives the bird a handful of seeds in her pouch. Once the bird has had his fill, she watches him flit off before joining Sahiba in her silent watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:05 pm

After finishing conversation with Ticla, Leo gets worried for Maya. She did not return so he apologizes Ticla to cut this short and says he will continue this with her other time ((in game)). Few hours since Maya went to grove, Leo arrives to the grove too. He looks at Sahiba, Muirne, and then at Maya tending the grove. He compares the angry Maya that was at the hill in Fox Ridge and now when he looks at her, he sees she was at peace. He knows well how her personality and feelings chaotically change, but he was curious what reason caused this change this time. He thought that maybe Maya found out that Mylanis is alright that that all what she said was simply her incapability to differ reality from her dreams. He approaches first to the Great Tree to give it respect, and then he greets everyone present in the grove and asks them: "Nature blessings. What happened? I hope that my sister did not give any problems. She told me about what was picking her heart and then she was summoned by druids. It troubled me because her words disturbed my spirit, about one of the druid sisters Mylanis, my love." He comes to the druids: "I am Leo Lyon, I would like to hear other side of this story. Mylanis never shared her circle experience with me, since the day I made choice to leave this new circle behind, and she chose to walk with it. If there is anything that circle could tell me before I search for Mylanis in Cormanthor forest, please do so. Maybe I can find peace in your words too."
Back to top Go down
BedlamX

BedlamX

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:12 pm

*The huge forest guardian steps out of the tree line surrounding the grove. His wooden armor as dirty as his hair from days spent among the trees watching. His almost constant neutral face is twisted slightly into a scowl as he approaches.*

Woman…you have dared to endanger the great forests with your…show…of lightning during the height of the summer season with no regard for the sanctity of the forests, nor those within. You have done nothing since I have first met you but constantly cause strife among those who would remain as nature demands. Your madness has gone completely unchecked and you cannot even make the distinction between a man of the Uthgardt and a giant dwarf.

*A hint of the rage the solemn guardian is capable of flashes in his eyes a moment*

You are completely insane. Yet, for some reason that defies reason, some people take your words as truth. You have no ties to nature nor to the land itself. Your madness is beyond measure and such complete chaos is fitting only for the furies.

You hate this Circle and its members as much as you seem to…you are free to leave it. In fact…*his face grows completely void of emotion save for the fire in his eyes*…I insist.

*He turns to Leo with the same expression* Perhaps it is time to get your sister some help for her mental condition...elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Saiya

Saiya

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Opening her eyes, Sahiba looks at Leo, her head tilting. "Your sister has issued a grave insult upon us. She has claimed us to be liars and now thieves. We have asked her to leave and she refuses to do so, so we watch, and we wait for the land to make its will known."

"As for what happened with your wife, do accept our most sincere apologies for her ordeal." Sahiba continues. "If you are willing to truly hear our words, I will speak them."

"We were aware that Mylanis was taken by the Zhentarim, but not because she was a druid. She was taken because your family is enemies with the Zhentarim." The druidess explains. "We investigated the matter, and found that while she might have been bound in chains, she was unharmed and was seen walking about town."

"Our investigation methods do not seem to be sufficient for your sister, I'm afraid, as she will not accept that this is what we found. She seems to be of the opinion that the Zhentarim torturing Mylanis, yet managing to keep her healed enough so that our animal spies would only see her unharmed, and the Zhentarim paying coin for those whom we asked about town to lie and say they saw her walking about is far more possible than the fact that her sister might be mistaken in her account of what happened."

"She demands the names of those whom were spoken to, but I fear I do not have that information as it was Lhanir who conducted the majority of the investigation. I trust in my Arch Druidess, however, and I do not believe she would lie on this matter."

"Though, I am curious as to why you would need to look for Mylanis." Sahiba tilted her head to the side. "Your sister claims to have spoken to her, so I would think she would know where she is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Leo watches the forest guardian exposing his opinion about the storm. He thought that there was peace at the grove, but this forest guardian did not sound to be peaceful. He listens to Forest Guardians words carefully, figuring out that he is not familiar in which seasons are the storms most often and how the summer is at its end not in its height. He responds peacefully back to the Forest Guardian: "From what I know this circle approves furies, it is the reason why I left, keeper of the trees. If you claim that my sister is one of them you can accept her too, if you share same views as the circle, as long she does not harm the grove, personal relationship with druids should not matter, as long she does not raise hand on them. But I have been away from this place for long, I don't know if rules changed now and if the grove is owned by circle, I remember that Cejari said otherwise. At the end storms are part of nature, and she now tends the grove, how is this a further problem? My sister needs help I agree there, but she is at peace now, and why do you bring disturbance upon the grove? The storm did not happen here. Will you be the one that helps, stays away, or go against her?" Leo sighs, he obviously wants to defend his sister, naturally, but he knows that sometimes she does things without reason, and those things can be wrong even if they have a reason. Lucky he was there to observe the storm and stop it if any harm would start happening on land. He hoped that he will not be scowled upon when he enters grove. But maybe he will be judged too by actions of those who have last name Lyon. It is what zhentarim apparently do. Will druids follow same path Leo wondered. Leo turns towards the meditating druid to hear her words. Hearing that some part of Maya's claims were true about Mylanis, he gives a sad look when he finds out that happened with Mylanis. Leo has a short flashback when he was once in zhentarim cage, it isn't a pleasant place even for someone who is not from nature. For a druid, or someone like himself, it would be like constant burning into infinite fire. Further torture wouldn't be required, but chains would be a bonus to pain for sure. Perhaps that is what Maya meant when she said Mylanis was tortured, and others cannot recognize it as such. "I am sorry that our relationship with zhentarim brought problems with the circle. We have our believes, many druids share them with us, it is why the circle and Lyons worked as one in the past, they died for these believes, we died for these believes, in the circle Archdruid Ka, Archdruidess Mylanis, and myself led before it was replaced with this druid circle. I hope that their spirits found peace. Terms did not suit us so we chose to leave matters in Cejari's hands. I did not foresee anything good to come with this new circle, and we are the one who actually pay the price now because of Mylanis' choice, to disagree with me, turn her back on me, and be one of you. If you did not recognize her as circle sister, if you approve her capture by zhentarim even after she turned back on us Lyons, you should have just tell her this straight away, not let her believe she is one of you and justify zhentarim actions against her because you don't recognize her as circle member. Circle is formed by its members, it is strong as the bond between them. Once a circle sister or brother is no longer in that place, removed by a third party, the circle can only stay circle if restores the lost member. Otherwise it remains a broken circle, or a circle that was rolling with poor bond between members. I don't know will I ever be able to remove the pain from what she went through. But I thank you for sending animals spies to watch over Mylanis' condition, I understand that circle alone cannot stand against army, that it needs to survive, and that bond cannot be as nearly strong in a new formed circle between members who are not ready to go that far to protect their own as our, the old circle had, and it has yet to learn on hard way that every attempt to make peace with Zhentarim will always end up in blood and cage, just like we tried with diplomacy before you." Leo sighs again as there it is, another problem tending the flowers now. "Maya will never accept spoken words from strangers, not even compare them against words of those she loves. I doubt that her opinion will change even if you could present any evidence, she does not look with her eyes, she looks with her heart. It is a blind view upon the world, but it is a natural reaction of those who love, because the love is simply natural, and it can lead to happiness and destruction. Results of her actions worry me a lot, but from what I see nobody is harmed, and this would never happen if zhentarim did not make their move first against us years and years ago." Leo rubs his chin: "Mylanis did not answer Maya's storm, it makes me believe she is not present around Shadowdale Woods. That means I need to look for her elsewhere. But since I am here, can I speak with Archdruidess Lhanir? I am sorry if I still hold my grudges against this circle, it is not easy for me to let it go, as in this process my love turned against me. But finding out that Lhanir is Archdruidess of the circle now gives me hope that this circle will get better, because she was member of the old circle, and others can learn a lot from her wisdom and experience. And I am sorry, what do you mean by being accused to be thieves?" Leo did not get this part straight.
Back to top Go down
Saiya

Saiya

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:17 pm

"At no time did we state we did not recognize her as a member of the Circle." Sahiba stated. "I merely stated that the Zhentarim's reason for taking her was not because she was a member of the Circle, but because she is a Lyon."

"If we had turned our back on her, we would not have bothered with an investigation into the matter, for it would not matter to us that she had been taken. If we did not claim her as sister to the Circle, then the Zhentarim would be in zero danger of having broken their pact with us, thus we would not have needed to do anything."

"If we did nothing to protect our members, we would not have bothered to send in animals to check on her condition, nor would Lhanir have gone to speak with the Zhentarim to discover why they had taken her, her condition, and ensure she was not harmed. Nor would she have attempted to negotiate her release, on threat of our action, if she should come to harm."

"From my understanding, it was Mylanis who forced their hand when they killed her. They captured her as a Lyon, and while we moved to see her freed, we did not wish to risk war with the Zhentarim simply because of technicalities such as a person's last name."

"As for the Furies, once again, they are merely allowed to enter the Outer Grove, where we might watch and possibly guide them away from their destructive methods. We do not approve of them, nor do we allow them membership to the Circle."
Back to top Go down
BedlamX

BedlamX

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:37 pm

*The guardian holds his scowl and addresses Leo during what is the hottest and driest part of the year for his location.*

If this Circle truly accepts Furies, then no...I am not of like mind. Of course, I know this to not be true as they are not allowed into the Circle...only the Grove. I do not have to like or agree with that choice. I must only abide by it.

And yes, storms are a part of nature. They are not something to play with as one would a toy. Your sister is considerably bereft of sense and to allow the type of childish action to get attention is akin to handing a toddler a loaded crossbow or razor sharp blade.

*his eyes flash again for a moment*

To even insinuate that we would approve of the capture of one of our own is the greatest insult that has been uttered in this grove since my arrival in these lands. How dare you stand there and make such an assumption? She struck out on her own as is the right of every member of the Circle. Her actions begot her consequences. Do not even think to make this out as anything else. We will not go to war because we were forced into it by the actions of one member acting on her own. And I will not sit for those accusations from one who decided to leave rather than attempt to stay and work with the others.

The grove was at peace. Your sister's accusations and frivolous playing with nature have caused the strife. She was asked to leave to keep the peace, yet did not. She claims the entire world is evil and vile, yet has no proof...which seems to be something not needed to many ears. She offers insult, then becomes offended when called mad. There is no balance in her. One can not hope to find the harmony of true nature if their being is racing from one extreme to the other.

*sighs a bit, but remains very stoic*

You agree she needs help. You also say she will not listen to the words of others. If both are the case, she should be taken to where those she will listen to reside for the help she needs. She will find no help among those she refuses to listen to. And, as you claim this new Circle can not be strong and united, you should search your own balance. For it would seem we are strong an united in the stances we take. You claim to still hold a grudge. So long as you do, you will never see truth without that cloud over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:48 am

"The circle approves and accepts the presence of furies upon this holy ground. If there are furies members of the circle, that is unknown to me, but I will trust your words that there is not. Cejari explained me her reasons and methods, but by then it was already too late for me, nor was I happy about such approach to the furies." Leo shakes his head and asks himself and druids: "Why would Mylanis refuse circle's efforts to release her from zhentarim claws? Was she aware that you were trying to help her? Did zhentarim or these animals you sent brought her a message about this? I am sure if she'd knew this she would be stronger to hold against this cage and she wouldn't take matters in her hands. You can understand why someone fights for freedom and survival. And if you truly recognize Mylanis as sister of the circle, are you aware then that zhentarim made attack against this circle? Despite of their reason, political reasons, because of feelings we grow for each other, they wanted, again, to get to me, and other Lyons, by using one of us, but also one of you, for their plans. They made move against your own, even if they agreed they wont harm circle druids, they lied to this circle maybe first time, but to nature folks here they lied and broke their own words countless times. I was fool once myself for offering peace, when in respond I got answer that only way the peace can be made if the circle completely surrenders to the servitude of Bane. This statement does not even hold us Lyons specifically. I truly hope the lesson can be learned from here, for trusting enemies of nature to make any deals. Lyons are form of nature too. Maybe circle does not recognize us as such. Green gods do, and that is enough for me." Leo then apologizes:  "I am sorry if my words insult you, they were not spoken with this intention. They are words of disappointment, nature fellow who do not know when is height of summer" motions towards Tree Guardian "but it was wrong of me to expect more from the druids if they are not familiar with basic knowledge of seasons. I would still like to have word with Lhanir or Cejari, before me and my sister leave. I don't feel welcomed here anymore." Leo sounds disappointed and his words do not carry weight of insults, but by all means they can be received anyhow. "I don't hold any grudge against them, and I believe I can search my balance in conversation with them. If they are not here can you let them know I am looking for them?"
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:50 am

Quote :

"Miss Ticla I can ask Myth Drannor for your case. I have some friends there, but before I play on this card I would have to know more about you, so I know who could be allowed in the city. There is also other way, to embrace the wilds and learn its ways."
Ticla looks up to Leo as she sits down tiredly, there at the ranger camp's small tents. From a small pile of cloth and clothing still waiting to be washed she takes a woolen blanket and folds it around herself. Beside the woolen blanket and her grey-brown rags she seems to posess very little; just a simple spear that lay beside her, no jewelry nor shoes she wore. She was clearly a slave. On the run, or in hiding, it was unsure. But her eyes betrayed her nervousness about something.

"Not shall it be I an truely expelled from any of those.. settlements, Milord Leo.." and she coughs a few times in the blanket folded around her, "Rather.. that I am an unwanted appearance, having been a slave of the Zhentarim.. There is no home anymore. and none to care either for the slave they so called..freed.

So this is then, the freedom Vincent spoke off."

With these words Ticla leaves Leo to his more important matters to deal with, and she quietly lays there in the leanto tent, in dire need of a rest.

((sorry for my late reply.
Back to top Go down
HeavensMistress

HeavensMistress

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Muirne, having found it better to listen quietly rather than speak finally nods a bit.  "The Elders walk the lands at present, and like the winds are not still... I will deliver your message when they come to roost again."  She glances at everyone present, and then looks back to Leo, "Safe travels to you and yours, may the grasses be soft beneath your steps."
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:19 pm

*A woman in leather armor enters the grove, looking at the gathering. She walks over to the shrine to Shaundakul and leaves rations at the shrine and prays to it.*
Back to top Go down
Serebane

Serebane

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:10 pm

If any were still present by the time the red-haired half-elf stepped into visibility, she would regard them with a calm yet disappointed gaze, assessing the situation as not being one of pleasantries. Despite this she nodded to those still present, greeting them politely.

"I feel as though I've missed the majority of this conversation, but I would like to answer anything that is unresolved..." Her silver gaze settled primarily on Leo, anticipating that he might have something further to say.

Last edited by Serebane on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Angry Clouds
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next