Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Angry Clouds

Go down 
+11
HeavensMistress
rbizzle0511
Noltem
Ticladesign
Lebbon
BedlamX
Mistress of Bane
tjhyland
Vall Moon
DM_Kraneia
Tanya
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Angry Clouds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:46 pm

When the winds bring Lhanir in the grove, Leo smiles to see the person he came to see at first place, that she arrived moments before he was about to leave. "Nature' blessings Lhanir." Leo bows to her. "I am here to resolve the case about Mylanis being captured by zhentarim. I was told you were personally investigating this case. Mylanis did not mention anything about this to me, be that her memory loss because of her death, or some other reasons, I am not aware. If you have time, I would like to talk about this with you, away from scowled looks. Sadly I no longer find myself at peace in this grove." ((IG if possible or via PMs))
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:46 pm

A gray wolf rests near an unicorn and sometimes looks interested at the discusson but mostly seems lazy and bothered. At the mention of Mylanis its ears perk and the wolf briefly gazes Leo, but fastly the predator rises and leaves the area. Those with true seeing know hes a shifted sun elf.
Back to top Go down
Serebane

Serebane

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:31 pm

(IG rp)

The pair departed for a time, and upon Lhanir's return (with or without Leo at her side) she would asses the situation with an even calmer expression than before. "I've spoken to Leo, and I hope that this does not get out of hand. We all have our disagreements and opinions, so I would desire that they be respected rather than be turned into something that it is not."

Last edited by Serebane on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HeavensMistress

HeavensMistress

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Muirne sighs heavily, but still offers nothing but a calm countenance and a kind demeanor.  She speaks to Lhanir when she returns. "Forgive me, Elder.  I meant to hear what caused unrest for the sake of the lands once I learned what was the cause of the unnatural storms earlier.  I thought to bridge peace, speak truth... and have somehow widened a gap.  I offered no desire to disrespect, but I will leave this lay, and see to my other duties. My apologies for the tensions.  Send word if there is need of me, the birds will know where I walk."  With that, the barefoot druid nods to the others politely before making her way out into the forest.  She steps so carefully that the blades of grass barely bend in her passing.

Last edited by HeavensMistress on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BedlamX

BedlamX

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:18 pm

*The guardian simply picks up his huge wooden mace, lays it across his shoulder, and walks into the tress without a word. No track are found and the trees refuse to give up his whereabouts.*
Back to top Go down
Saiya

Saiya

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Sahiba bows to Lhanir. "Forgive me as well, Arch Druidess, I had thought to aid Muirne, but when the Masked One stated she thought you, myself, and Muirne all to be liars I could not merely accept that. When she then went on to call us thieves, that too, caused me great pain. I will bow to your wisdom in this matter, and I do hope that this time it is truly resolved."

Bowing once more, the desert druidess turns and starts to make her way out of the grove, jogging lightly to catch up to Muirne.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:50 pm

As all the others depart and the archdruidess return the gray wolf return and shifts back to his elf shape and nods at Sahiba words.

- Liars... thieves, these are urban concepts, there's no place to such in wilds... not much of an offense in my opinion, you're wise as expected archdruidess *the sun elf smiles*. Yes, I do agree nothing shall divide the union we have... while I stated my mind in the ocasion that we should have acted against the imprisonement of the druidess, I understood the majority decision, and you really tried archdruidess, the diplomacy way... unfortunatelly some people understand diplomacy as weakness, and ironically we are the wild ones.
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:15 pm

*After some time Sariah gets up from her prayers and heads over to the group, looking them over. She nods to Lhanair, reconizing her, but says nothing to the others. If no one says anything to her, she would leave the grove with a mild wind following her*
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:34 pm

The sun elf nods to Sariah, merely to aknowledge her presence.
Back to top Go down
Serebane

Serebane

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:12 pm

To those still present, she would nod to each of them respectfully, Sariah included with a more lingering nod, as she had not seen the woman in a long while. "I believe we can assume this little event to be concluded.. if anyone else has something they wish to say, please do so. Otherwise, I will be returning to my duties."

Last edited by Serebane on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:26 pm

No... It is past. Said this the sun elf shifts back to the wolf shape, and as the storm and its parts leave, so does the elf returning finally to Shadowdale Forest.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:28 am

"I have to say words." Maya approaches to Lhanir. "When the new circle was formed, they took the living space of old circle beneath and next to the grove. I don't know did they really took it, but I hear they have right to deny access of those who grew this living space. Cejari promised to all of us of the old circle that grew and built this living place can keep access to it as long they do not harm the grove. I have been tending this grove longer than all the druids of the new circle I met here together, who moved in years after my work, and now hold right to deny my right to this, then wonder why do I call them thieves for stealing what is not theirs. I never damaged this grove, I never broke a single rule in the grove, so I wonder since when these druids claim this territory to be theirs? This is not their property, it belongs to wilds, and its creatures who do not harm it, but heal it and tend it. Why are they stealing this from me Lhanir? Why did you allow them to do that, and disrespect Cejari's promise? I never liked the new coming druids who wished to take control of everything, I showed this openly, but I never acted against this sacred land. I saved it from the last blight that was immune to druidic powers and I helped and if there wasn't me this place would be long dead by now, many witnessed this during the ritual, including yourself. I am not blessed by a fury deity, I use what I naturally poses, despite of my devotion to green gods, Sune and Mushrooms, but it was the storm I called that saved this sacred land. And suddenly I am treated like this just because I was honest to show my disliking towards the new druids who now wish me gone for personal reasons?" Maya crosses her arms and waits for Lhanir's response.
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:15 am

*Looks to Maya and back at Lhanir, finally speaking* Did Archdruid Cerjil promise this? I believe my access to the inner sanctum was taken away after I stepped down from this... circle. *saying the last part heavily*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:06 am

Serebane wrote:
(IG rp)

The pair departed for a time, and upon Lhanir's return (with or without Leo at her side) she would asses the situation with an even calmer expression than before. "I've spoken to Leo, and I hope that this does not get out of hand. We all have our disagreements and opinions, so I would desire that they be respected rather than be turned into something that it is not."
Leo did not return with Lhanir to the grove. He was more at peace after the meeting ended, and was wanted elsewhere. He had to retreat from Shadowdale Woods for now and take care of his children. If he is needed he can be found in Lyon Grove, or in Temple of Seldarine in Myth Drannor.
Back to top Go down
DM_Kraneia

DM_Kraneia

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:27 am

The tiny gnome, Cejari, enters the Grove at the tail end of the conversation, a look of anger clearly evident upon her face. She looks around and then her gaze settles on Maya, her anger flashing in her eyes dangerously. She points a tiny finger at the woman and speaks in a very soft tone. "I saw your display in Fox Ridge and have spent all this time calming the flora and fauna of the chaos you created. You promised me you were a friend to the land, a friend to this Circle, yet you cause harm and stress to this land and to this Circle. The land will no longer allow you access to this Grove. It is not me, it is not the Archdruidess who makes this decision, it is the land.. It is time for you to leave, Maya Lyon. Leave now."

Whe then turns her gaze upon Sariah and speaks, her voice still soft, though her anger seems to have dissolved slightly. "Dear, you gave up your access to the Sanctum when you decided to leave the Circle. Should you wish to return to the Circle, your access will be restored."

With that, the tiny Druid withdraws and disappears into the trees, her word having been said.

((On an ooc note, no one but the Circle can claim "ownership" of the Guild Area that was paid for By the guild, as a whole. Further, there will be no more refunds given for what was donated to the building of the Guild Area, as was just stated by DM Ni'kish in this thread. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is not open to debate.))
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:31 pm

"But the land accepts furies who do worse than I? Or to say new circle?" Maya adds as Cejari appears with her explanation. "The chaos did not happen upon this land, and it happened there where gnolls live, away from the grove. The chaos happened because of druids not being druids and making pacts with enemies of life cycle. How does land feels about it now, when once again a sister of nature was lost because druids decide to go against that cycle that every druid should follow, according to you?" The stubborn Lyon does not bother to leave as she keeps standing behind her words, as she remembers that druids were telling her to go, not the land. Maybe she has no connection to the earth, she is not druid so she cannot hear it, but even if so, Maya didn't do anything wrong to grove land, she wouldn't go to a highest spot in Fox Ridge, she would have come to grove to summon storm instead if that was her goal. If not forced out, Maya stays in the grove.
Back to top Go down
DM_Kraneia

DM_Kraneia

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:38 pm

As Maya stands her ground, two Treants emerge from the wood and physically remove her from Grove, with little care for being gentle or polite.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:49 pm

"Wait .. what are you doing!? I am a Mushroom Queen you can't do this! Is this how you thank me for all what I've done for you and the land?" As Maya is physically being removed from the grove, she only fails to release herself from traents, without harming them in process. She continues to talk to all them as her voice volume becomes lower and lower, as she is being removed further and further away from the grove, until nobody present in grove could hear her anymore, despite of her keep talking. At the end she was removed from the grove.
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:44 pm

*Watches Maya get dragged away by elementals, then turns to Cerjial, speaking in a passive voice*  I can never follow a druid that does not care wether undead walk the land or not, my patron would hate me.  *Unless replied to she would leave on her own accord*
Back to top Go down
Serebane

Serebane

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Lhanir would simply allow Maya to speak her peace, then Cejari as she approached. The scene played out and the half-elf returned to looking upon the feylock with a disappointed frown. When her voice finally dissipated into the wilds she turned her attention to Sariah given that the gnome had already departed the area.

"There are many things that walk this land, and it is up to us in that time and place to find them and remove them accordingly. But we are not hunting individuals down that would show themselves to be a threat unless they remain in the wilds causing harm and grief to the land. As far as I am aware from my own eyes and ears all around, they do not linger. If they return, however, their tainted feet will not brush the grasses for long."

The druidess shifted her stand, facing the woman more directly as her tone takes on an air of confidence. "This is not our land... but we would more than lovingly claim ourselves to be the guardians because few others are willing to do so. We watch and observe, and act when it is necessary. There will always be something or someone treading through the brush that we do not like or approve of being here. You would complain that we are not doing our duty, but you would ask us to be everywhere at once when we are so few. If you believe we are not making a difference, compensate and do your duty to the wilds. That is what matters most, not this comparison of who is doing more or less... or none at all as that has been insultingly claimed.

"We are all putting in our hearts and souls to making this land better. Our few numbers and the accusations thrown our way for choosing to be a neutral Circle only ensures me that I am doing what is right for the druidic path, as we are not blindly driven to do good, nor approving of evil. We did not remake the Circle to expect another war. We created it to allow ourselves and friends a time of peace.. where we can work from the small things to the larger schemes until the forests are calm and offered an opportunity for serenity. My hope was that animosity among the children of the forests would be cast aside for the greater duty; our duty to the wilds and this Grove. Undead will always walk.. we cannot eliminate them entirely. But we can and have taken care of what is presented to us."
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:22 pm

*Would listen to Lhanir, then speak in the same passive voice*  If you believe that, then perhaps a walk towards the krag mountains is in order.  I had to save the merchant that sits by the lake from waves of undead just last week.  You tell me I should do my part, but had I had stayed with the circle, I would be bound by this silly notion of extreme neutrality, contaminated with the astrophy that plagues the circle now.  You are right to want neutrality for the purpose of being everyones friend, it is a common maneuver for many and smart, but you take it to such an extreme that you use it as an exscuse.

People dont ask for the druids anymore when I talk to them, the last lawman I talked to in shadowdale thought they had left the dales althogether.  The druids influence has diminished under this new leadership and the only ends I have seen the Circle take action for since I left it is its own.  To say the undead will always walk is a defeatist attitude. *Looks above at the trees*  Can you take some constructive critism from a former leader of this place, or will I too be ejected by the treants?
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Iwean watches the display from the Rangers Nest. He went there after not being able to talk to the people. As they begin to settle down he grabs his grooming brush and descends to the Grove floor. He begins grooming the Unicorrns and murming soothing sounds and projecting calmness, forcing himself to be calm. He wonders, "All I want to do is care for the forest! How can I avoid all this politics? My Queen you have guided me here and I believe I'm doing your will. All this politics and now it has found its way to this beautiful place of serenity. My Queen I will try to follow your path." He will continue grooming the Unicorns. He will not recognize anyone other than the Unicorns and completely ignore other humans or humanoids. He will continue this until his mind is clear or the Unicorns are groomed, which time he will walk or run with around the Grove.
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:08 pm

*Watches Iwean take care of the Unicorn a moment, then bids goodbye to the Circle Druids present* Helping Hand guide your path. *Then leaves, any breeze in the grove going with her for a few minutes before returning to normal*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:57 am

After couple of weeks Leo returns to the grove to seek for its druids. He would tell them or leave a note if they are not here, about Maya's case of being removed from the grove: "Nature's Blessings. Last time I was in the grove I left knowing that my sister is at peace tending it. She came home very angry with statements that druids no longer let her be in the grove because she created storm in the Fox Ridge, and they claim that now this land no longer wants her here. I witnessed this storm, I know that this land was not affected by it. Is this just another of my sister's delusions or there is truth in it? Are you aware that she was not the only storm summoner that day? Or did she summon storm in the grove after I left it?"
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:40 pm

A very weary looking druid stops his tending of the grove to turn to Leo. "Brother, we have our duties here, to the grove and to the land. We simply don't have the time, nor do many of us have the energy we wish to dedicate to it, to see to your sister's ego and, if I might say so without offense, her sanity She was asked to leave as much for her confrontational, hostile attitude as anything else. Perhaps she wasn't the only cause of storms that day... but she was one, and the other was not here, demanding entrance and causing a scene like an entitled child."

Cole took a breath, wishing (not for the first time) that he could light a pipe in the grove. "The matter, as far as the grove is concerned, is done. Perhaps a better use of time would be to move forward and try to show the Circle that she, and you even, wish to behave like a friend, rather than issuing further attacks over the past? Because I assure you that we have no interest in casting further scorn or insults over seasons that have come and gone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Angry Clouds
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next