Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Angry Clouds

Go down 
+11
HeavensMistress
rbizzle0511
Noltem
Ticladesign
Lebbon
BedlamX
Mistress of Bane
tjhyland
Vall Moon
DM_Kraneia
Tanya
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Angry Clouds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angry Clouds   The Angry Clouds - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:09 am

"I did not know that friendship with the circle is required to visit the grove, I thought that the grove is a public land for nature lovers, and that the inner circle cave is the private one. I do not wish to behave as its friend, that would be dishonest act from my side. I did try to be its friend, I simply cannot be friend with circle that shares the grove with fury followers. From what I can take from your words, it means they had to become circle's friends to earn their access to the grove as well? Their actions outside of the grove do not count? Only my sister's do?" Leo sights. "To meet the future one should face the past, not escape from it. To make a good jump forward, one should take two steps back. The matters are not done because one side claims so." Leo narrows his eyes. "You share the words, brother, yet they have no weight of the answer to my questions. You, the circle I mean, wishes Maya gone from the grove because she has no friendship with circle? Why did circle claim that she is enemy of the grove then, that she caused harm to its flora and fauna, and used that as reason to remove her? I am not offended to speak of her sanity, but I know this, she loves this grove, she was at peace tending it, that was her peace, her cure, by removing her, you create another chaos, another storm in her heart. Whatever she feels towards the circle is between the circle and us. But let's put the grove out of it, the Great Tree did not deserve to be involved in personal treating between circle members and my sister. I do not see the damage done by her hand to the flora and fauna in this grove, otherwise I would act against my own myself. And when circle uses lies to get to its goals, don't be surprised why people wont behave as friend to the circle. I know where the storm happened, I was with her, and that did not happen here in my presence, unless she brought another storm here after I left. That's because the circle was capable to see only one bringer of the rain and storm does not mean she was the only one. I have met this another wounded soul, a soul that walks freely, but is still enslaved. And I will try to help her, by bringing peace to her heart, not more reasons for more storms. If you have no answers to my questions I will seek another one, but I will not leave it in past as long my questions are not answered. I have to do this for my little sister, it is my duty as brother. If you treat one of the Lyons like that, then we are all affected. Will I be removed from the grove as well, for not being friend of the circle, and only being friend with the grove and grove spirits, just like my sister?" Leo then looks around wishing if just Lhanir would be here, to bring the voice of reason, and voice with answers. In meantime he would ask spirits of the grove to give him answer did his sister Maya really harmed flora and fauna here with a storm, so he can know should he take acts against his sister.
Back to top Go down

The Angry Clouds
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4