Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Academy Announcement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyWolfenstein

LadyWolfenstein

Academy Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Academy Announcement   Academy Announcement EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:42 am

A letter is carried in to Myth Drannor via Courier and posted on the board in the city entrance.

In the most beautiful and elegant calligraphy it reads:

Quote :

Academy Announcement

Citizens,
The Arcane Scholars Academy would like to announce that it is currently seeking instructors and instructors assistants for the winter semester of classes.

Instructors for the following topics are requested, suggestions for topics welcome.
- Crafting
- Wand Making
- Potion Making
- Basic Alchemy
- Enchanting
- World Geography
- Morals and Freedoms

If there is a topic you have extensive knowledge of and would like to suggest or teach please contact Magister Calkin Kisto or Fellow Silphie Arakan for an interview.

Instructors assistants must be current academy members who are willing to uphold the charter and help both instructors and students in lessons.
Contact Fellow Silphie Arakan at the Academy if you’re interested in being a instructors assistant.

Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Academy Announcement   Academy Announcement EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:50 am

As the note contents reaches the Keeper Nadin knowledge, he immediately asks to be removed and sent to him.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Academy Announcement   Academy Announcement EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:51 pm

blue would read this and yank the note down and immediately start looking for the keeper expecting to get an answer as to how a zhent would be posting such in myth drannor
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Academy Announcement   Academy Announcement EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:13 pm

The Keeper would allow Blue in his office. Closed over a table Blue notices several parchments, books regarding Myth Drannor and maps.

Lord Blue, good to see you, how can I help you?
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Academy Announcement   Academy Announcement EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:42 pm

I found this filth posted here in myth drannor *hands over the crappy letter* I am out raged to find that zhents are having this rubbish posted here.. honestly I have cleaned up better animal dung than this garbage..

I don't often do such but I demand this be investigated on how its getting in here and obviously those responcible dealt with appropriately..

*he would seem utterly disgusted and really outraged*
*after slightly calming down he would notice the stuff laying around*
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Academy Announcement   Academy Announcement EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:48 am

Ah, allow me check this please. So this thing with the zhentarim pet elf name was here? I wonder what she will teach. How to curse others? How to torture with spells? How to enhance devilocks incantantions? T'is a shame... But undoubtefully was posted by some employee or enspelled person, the guards would never allow a banned person or a know criminal to do such thing. I'll grant this does not happen twice, the guards will be adviced.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Academy Announcement   Academy Announcement EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:55 pm

blue would nod to the keeper seemingly accepting of his statement and would ask about the stuff laying round the office

(pm me the answer about the stuff in the office if you wish to)
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Academy Announcement   Academy Announcement EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:14 pm

Ah, I always study our history when I have time, I'm currently crossing references in books with places in maps, so I can attempt locate places of relevance, both where our enemies could be hided, as well where we could find something lost.
I noticed too several books were donated by you, I thank you for such service, its most useful. A war is an endless job until it reaches an unavoidable end, and we know the prices involved in elven wars... our old ilythiiri enemies dont want diplomacy, they want exterminate us, so theres only one option... *the sun elf grins and exhales, visibly a bit tired*
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Academy Announcement   Academy Announcement EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:26 pm

aye ye welcome at least they are getting some use.. and yes as far as they are concerned there is only one option im afraid.. as for things lost you could have the tower staff and students help research this as well as anything else you feel the need for.. for now you should rest *seeing how tired he looks* the war will still be there after you rest.. a well rested keeper is better than a keeper asleep or in reverie standing on his feet in midst of battle is it not? *smirks* rest well..
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Academy Announcement   Academy Announcement EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:31 pm

*Laughs politely and nods* You are right, some reverie would not hurt, and I will do this. Ah, but I share the information with the tower, part of this includes our current plans.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Academy Announcement   Academy Announcement EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:49 pm

blue would nod and grin as well and say..

ah our plans yes those are best spoken of else where *smirks slightly tho looking around making sure they was alone*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Announcement   Academy Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Academy Announcement
Page 1 of 1