Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Letter dispatched by The House of Plenty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

Official Letter dispatched by The House of Plenty Empty
PostSubject: Official Letter dispatched by The House of Plenty   Official Letter dispatched by The House of Plenty EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:42 am

My dear old friend, Blue Mage of Myth Drannor,

We discovered an interesting and curious Arcane artifact of powerful magical protection inside the Twisted Tower in our expedition there last week,

I studied it carefully and couldn't continue further cause the nature of the enchantment is in a different "scope" of my knowledge and skills,

I ask you to please go there and do an extensive and compleate research of the artifact, after that please send me a full report including instructions to handle and regulate it, in addition please collect inside an enchanted gemstone a small sample of the energy present there for additional studies here in the House of Plenty,

If you want to invite your fellow comrads of Shadowdade Guild of Wizards to accompany you, please bring only the ones you "really" trust with no reserve, cause this is a measure of maximum security and confidentiality of the city,

Inside that huge Tower could be difficult to find the right location, but just shout for Loremaster Valtore who remained there to perform a complete inventory, he'll guide you through the "maze",

blessings,

High Harvestmistress Julia Navarre.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Official Letter dispatched by The House of Plenty   Official Letter dispatched by The House of Plenty EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:38 am

my dear old friend I will arrive there shortly and will ask valtore to guide me thru it..

I will do what I can and send you what I learn and gather regarding it..

my thanks for letting me know and inviting me to come study it..

blue mage
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Official Letter dispatched by The House of Plenty   Official Letter dispatched by The House of Plenty EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:11 pm

We'll be waiting for you with a feast old friend,

my regards to your children from "aunt" Juju,

High Harvestmistress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Letter dispatched by The House of Plenty   Official Letter dispatched by The House of Plenty Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Letter dispatched by The House of Plenty
Page 1 of 1