Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Haven Defense

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

Free Haven Defense  Empty
PostSubject: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:39 pm

(( Note any one post here. ))

*Shortly after arriving in free haven Ravossel donates some scrolls to the temple, and volunteered to fight the walking dead in there milta. Night after night, Ravossel, and Donnleen stand guard on the surface part of free haven. Using her miracles of nature, Ravossel heals the wounded, and to blast away at any attacking walking dead. While Donnleen is all fangs, and claws grrr.*

Last edited by Aidan Airna on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:00 pm

*As the days and nights slowly grind on, Ravossel can be seen helping maintaing, and improving the surface fortification of Free Haven agents the walking dead. Ravossel fast grows vines, and roots to hold the Barricades to gather, and any patch work dun to the palisade. Some of the materials Ravossel uses to repair the barricades are. Rusted, and ruined armor, weapons, and shields that once belonged to the walking dead.* (if there's any such items, and if they constant night raids.)
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:39 pm

After some time spent in Free haven as a hired blade, Sandra registred herself as a citizen and took a room within Dancing Homonoculus.During the nights she usually stands on watch outside the settlement.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:00 pm

*After a small talk between Ravossel, and captain Karstarkh.*

To do any thing Capten Karstarkh, I'll need some milta mebers to aid me, about *Ravossel ponders for a moment.* 20 or so militias, and 20-30 workers.

The workers are there to make boxes that can hold about hummm. . . *ponders for a bit.* ten cubic feet of mud. I'll need 50 of thees wooden boxes, and fill with dirt, or sandy dirt. Then I can crate water ( as to the can trip spell.) and turn the soil into mud. Then with the blessing of Queen Lurue I'll be able to transmute the mud into stone.

Then once that's dun the workers remove the wooden boxes from the stones, and *sighs a bit* I'll be able to move the square stones to were they need to go.

The Milita is there to help when or if the walking dead attack.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:01 pm

ShinigamiGod wrote:
After some time spent in Free haven as a hired blade, Sandra registred herself as a citizen and took a room within Dancing Homonoculus.During the nights she usually stands on watch outside the settlement.

On most nights Sandra, can see Ravossel on the Death watch as well.
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:42 am

Aidan Airna wrote:

To do any thing Capten Karstarkh, I'll need some milta mebers to aid me, about *Ravossel ponders for a moment.* 20 or so militias, and 20-30 workers.

The workers are there to make boxes that can hold about hummm. . .  *ponders for a bit.* ten cubic feet of mud. I'll need 50 of thees wooden boxes, and fill with dirt, or sandy dirt. Then I can crate water ( as to the can trip spell.) and turn the soil into mud. Then with the blessing of Queen Lurue I'll be able to transmute the mud into stone.

Then once that's dun the workers remove the wooden boxes from the stones, and *sighs a bit* I'll be able to move the square stones to were they need to go.

"Well we have more apropriate workers for that. Who are used to hard Labor."

The Captain would send her 20 slave workers and 6 Militia men to guard them during their work.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:17 pm

DM Carbuncle wrote:
Aidan Airna wrote:

The workers are there to make boxes that can hold about hummm. . .  *ponders for a bit.* ten cubic feet of mud. I'll need 50 of thees wooden boxes, and fill with dirt, or sandy dirt. Then I can crate water ( as to the can trip spell.) and turn the soil into mud. Then with the blessing of Queen Lurue I'll be able to transmute the mud into stone.

"Well we have more apropriate workers for that. Who are used to hard Labor."

The Captain would send her 20 slave workers and 6 Militia men to guard them during their work.

*Ravossel's hart hearts at having to make slaves work. But her mind is put to ease knowing that she can at least make there life's a little bit better for a short time.*

*Ravossel motions for the Captain to have a talk with her off to the side, when he delivers the workers.*

Captain Karstarkh, I need skilled workers, lead workers, engeners. Granted it's only wood forms. But there ten feet by ten feet by ten feet, and filled with mud, which is heavy in it's owne right. If one mistakes made, all the time, materials are waisted! And workers can die !, or be come wounded!

Then if thees ten foot by ten foot by ten foot stone blocks are not set right, they can very easily fall over killing the defenders. When a giant hits the walls with it's weapon.
Captain Karstarkh, pleas help me, help you defend free have. By sending me the proper workers. Hells if it's coin that's needed tell me.

(( Diplomacy skill 14 be for rolling, wisdom 34))
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:01 am

With Captain Karstarkh all but turning a def ear to Ravossel she simply shakes her head. And heads out to face the work force she has to work with.

*with a soft smile! and joy full over tone to her voice.*

What you all are he for is to help me improve the out side fortifications of Free Haven agents the walking dead. The first thing is to make stone blocks for new barricades. There's nothing worse then having your cover being burned down all around you.

To make thees stone blocks I need a number of boxes a built. That are 5 feet high 5 feet wide, and 5 feet long. They need to be strong enuff to hold mud when filled, and be able to easily taken apart. Once the mud turns to stone.  25 of thees boxes needed to build. With a few left over as spares.

Now, who can get me a list to gather, of materials needed to build thees boxes.?

*Ravossel looks to each person. As she waits.*
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:03 am

The Captain did send her the promised 20 Workers and 6 Militia men as Guards.

The Waukeen temple will use their Connection to the merchants of Freehaven to provide the building materials needed.

As soon as the materials arrive, the slave workers will start working on the boxes as instructed.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:50 am

*with a sigh of relief at having this go by smoothly thus far. Ravossel heads into one of the more less shady inns, with her Milita emblem ( if she got one) on the right shoulder. *

* upon entering the place! Ravossel has a joy full smile, as she approaches the counter.*

" good moring. I have 26 workers working for me, and I'll like to give them a good lunch. *Ravossel leans in a bit closer.*  Soo hummm did I come to the right place to make this request ? ? ? And I'll need it to be dilivered to the suffice were the work is being dun at. "
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:01 am

The Innkeeper would grin at her with a toothy smile

"of course lad, this is the best place to feed yer workers!! we got the best mushroom stew in all Freehaven.. you wont find better nourishment for them!
just tell me where you want it delivered and ye get it."
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:41 pm

To see if there mushroom stew is at least descent, and fully hoping it's as good as the in keeper stated. Ravossel would order a bowl for her self.

* with a smile. * That's grate to ear, I have not had any thing to eat to day, and I'll Love to get a bowl of your mushroom stew, with some bread rolls.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Given how Hungary some of the workers may be. Go head make the order for 36 workers, and I'll need eating bowls, and tools supplied as well. I'll be happy to pay one 3rd ((1/3)) now and the rest on delivery. The delivery must be made at the palisade of free haven, were the outer defences are being improved on.

Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:31 am

"Sure, no worries, ye get yer Stew as ordered missy." The Innkeeper would deliver the Food as ordered.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:39 pm

*with a bright smile* thank you so very much! *and as promised Ravossel pays.*

When she gets back up top, Ravossel checks to see if the materials have arrived yet. If they have she would have the workers starting to make the the 5x5x5 boxes.

Ravossel makes sure the workers, and the guards have plenty of fresh clean water, at the ready. About every three hours she has them take 15-29 min brakes. The middle of the day or lunch time brake is the longest at about a hour, so they can rest during the hottest part of the day to pas.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:13 am

*Then suddenly one day Ravossel is no longer seen in free haven, but she leaves a not on the captions desk. *

I have to go away for some time, my home was attacked by the walking dead in force. We were able to hold them off. But I must stay for some time to help heal the land, and help with the repairs. In your desk I have places a parting gift to help with your war agents the walking dead.

Best of wishes *Signed* Ravossel Megil'Rangui

((Need a DM to pull some coin, and scrolls off of Ravossel, pleas, and, thank you.))
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:26 am

the workers have been busy piling the stone slabs Ravossel managed to finish before she left up in a little defensive wall.
They now start digging a moat around the Pallisades at the command of the Militia Captain.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:04 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Haven Defense    Free Haven Defense  Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Haven Defense
Page 1 of 1