Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Construction of the Misty Falls Keep

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rose

White Rose

Construction of the Misty Falls Keep Empty
PostSubject: Construction of the Misty Falls Keep   Construction of the Misty Falls Keep EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Sounds of hammering and heavy construction mixed with waterfalls and chirping birds this bright day. Golden rays of sun danced amid shadows of trees, as a gentle breeze cooled the warmth of the day.
  As the leader of the Blackwood construction crew was examining his crews demolition of the walls of the Keep of Misty Falls ( HOR ) , a finger taps firmly on his dwarven shoulder from behind. As he turned and looked up , he saw ice blue eyes from a face framed in blond hair peering down at him.
    "Your work is exemplary , good sir. However, I wish to divert your efforts from the walls to something more pressing. I will even consider an increase in payment for skilled labor, and materials. I have internal improvements needing done, for , you see, the very nature of our business here has changed.
    The master bedroom, needs remodel, including removal and disposal of love related items, refinish of walls, and relocation of the bed itself. It's time we see a women's touch in there.
  In addition to this, the Fest Hall, looks like a dam hunting lodge... Again... We need a rework of the pool, and refinish of the walls. The shrine area of the pool will require some stone columns, as well as a statue fountain representing Sharess.
  Now, beyond that, there are a few shrines to evils gods that can hit the trash.
    And lastly, I want a shrine in the garden to the Red Knight, which I will design and you will build.
    As far as any stones that you may need, the river has plenty of all sizes that you can use.
   You may clear trees on the east side of the keep for your work areas. I may have future plans for that area.
    So for now, I want to retask your best inside finishers to these jobs. Your other workers may continue to demolish the defensive wall.
    You will henceforth take instructions from me personally , or an appointed agent of my choosing. I am now , responsible for all that there is here.
    Make us both proud, and more work will come your way."
She smiled , giving him a confident nod.
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Construction of the Misty Falls Keep   Construction of the Misty Falls Keep EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:26 am

She continues:

"You may have met Ravossel, the house Druid. She has offered her skills in forming stone from mud, to create what ever we need. Now with this in mind, i plan to have the artistic elements of the shrines , columns and statue formed and sculpted in mud, and then have her make them into stone by her magics. This way, we dont need a lot of rock carving, unless you feel that there are stress bearing elements that might otherwise be done another way.
She has also offered to move trees and plants, in order to preserve nature as much as we can. It seems progress in the Dales is a detriment to the natural order of the lands. Please try to work with her however possible.
Lastly, I am planning a garden where the shrine to Shaundakaul is now, so we can move trees and plants to create space that the new shrine to the Red Knight will be.
Let me know if there are any issues or concerns."
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Construction of the Misty Falls Keep   Construction of the Misty Falls Keep EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:41 pm

discussion about removing evil or twisted décor in rooms and remodel.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

discussion about removing evil or twisted décor in rooms and remodel.

Discussion about creating the garden of shrines

Proposed Garden of Shrines ( Shaundakaul already existing , Red Knight propose and is only one in server , and Waukeen as negotiated with merchants )
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Construction of the Misty Falls Keep   Construction of the Misty Falls Keep EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:36 pm

A delicate hand sweeps over the charcoal on the parchment, clearing away fine dust and crumbles of the marker. Ice blue eyes look appraisingly at the drawing before her.
There were two columns, with a header stone beam over . forming a frame for the tapestry of a Red Knight chess piece. Be each column , stood a statue of a soldier.
After the concept was done, she traced carefully the temporary lines with ink, until it was done. The design and dimensions of the shrine to the Red Knight.
Only moments later, she was showing it to the leader of the Blackwood construction company.
"Ravoo can make stone from mud, and all of this should be easy. Bring mud, form it. .she stones it.
Any questions?"

Elektra waited for any response, and if there were none, she would return to her office and begin drawing her shrine to Waukeen.
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Construction of the Misty Falls Keep   Construction of the Misty Falls Keep EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:24 pm

"Blackwood! ", a female voice calls out across the green lush grass. Birds chirped as the rush of water over stones droned in the background. The air was sweet with the scent of various flowers. The touch of the Druid had made everything lush and budding.
"Renovations are going well .., let us continue inside with a few things more before we worry on the walls again.
The armory needs priority! Now that our ranks are beginning to grow again, we need to have weapons and armor at the ready... As soon as we can get the Lab up and ready, we may start stockpiling acid and fire bombs, tanglefoot bags.
After the armory is started, we need access to the archer tower , even if it is not totally done, we need it as is and soon.
Then the bunk space needs to be doubled, and access to the subfloor plumbing ...
We have the gold , you have the skills, I just wish we all had more time..."
She would return to overseeing the progress.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Construction of the Misty Falls Keep   Construction of the Misty Falls Keep EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:18 pm

~~bump~~
(( adds a related link ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Construction of the Misty Falls Keep   Construction of the Misty Falls Keep Empty

Back to top Go down

Construction of the Misty Falls Keep
Page 1 of 1