Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rose

White Rose

Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor   Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Elektra comes to the gate of Myth Drannor personally, with a parchment in her hand.
She would approach the guard at the front and speak openly to him.

" Greetings. I am Elektra Mystriae, of Misty Falls. You may recall that I am not entering the fair city behind you, as I fully respect the laws and decrees of the Coronal and Council. I do, today, have an important message to be delivered to the Council. I need to know that upon leaving here, that this message will indeed reach them, and not just be treated as trash by those of lessor authority.
Will you call to the gate some one with which I may speak?"
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor   Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor Elven_guard_by_hansnomad-d6hu732

As Elektra nears the sounds of lots of bow strings being pulled from unseen bowman can be heard around her, although the guard she greets does not react to her by drawing her sword, her eyes narrow, a look of deep mistrust upon her face before softly saying.

"You, who are known to us as a Fiend Pact warlock, would be better learning some grace and thinking before you speak, we throw no letters into the trash, all letters that are given to us, eventually are delivered to the council or guard house, and that you think to even suggest this I find not only disteastful but mildly insulting.

Know that only due to the recent reports of your.. good deeds, and apparently braking of the pact, are you not filled with arrows as you stand before me. You may leave your message with me and I shall deliver it, but I am not fetching someone for you."
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor   Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:59 pm

*Ice blue eyes calmly regard the situation, as they have witnessed far greater dangers and sights than this. With a gentle smile and slow moving hand, deliberately casual , she extends the parchment to the guard. "

" No insult has been made.", she speaks in a soft tone ( Charisma is 22 ), " I know, from testimony of those inside the city that other messages were never delivered from me. That is all I refer to, nothing more."
*She then shifts her speech to fluent elven with out even a pause.*
" You are honored in my eyes, how I wish you could see that. I understand your trepidation and caution. . I do. .. I might even react the same in your place. . and you.. might even wish others could see your heart. .if you stood in mine.
Thank you for your assurance. This message is not only important to me, but I hope will help many in time. "
*Once the parchment is taken, she would give a small nod with a warm smile and turn to leave.*
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor   Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor Elven_guard_by_hansnomad-d6hu732

Nodding slowly the guard extends her hand and takes the letter.

"No insult may have been intended, but it was there none the less, just think before you speak next time. I will take this to the council myself on my next brake, have a good day."

(( please send me the letter in a pm and ill post it in the right subforum))
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor   Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:04 pm

(( pm sent ))

As she walks away from the gate, her hopes are high, her steps confident.
Passing beyond view, she ventures to Ironhouse, where she makes her way to the bar and sits... Nervous and very stressed, she orders drinks to sooth her worry away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor   Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor Empty

Back to top Go down

Elektra Mystriae comes to the gate of Myth Drannor
Page 1 of 1