Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A man inquiring about the militia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazern

Lazern

A man inquiring about the militia Empty
PostSubject: A man inquiring about the militia   A man inquiring about the militia EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:09 am

Rufus Bright wanders about the government building in central Shadowdale inquiring about a Sergeant Asha, or the commander and lieutenants. He is in plain clothes as always, and could be mistaken for a commoner.
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: A man inquiring about the militia   A man inquiring about the militia EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 12:13 pm

Rufus is shown into a office, sitting behind a desk with a small mountain of paperwork in front of her, and the expression of she was considering throwing it all in the near by fire place on her face, was Asha. Looking up she offers a nod. "You wanted to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Lazern

Lazern

PostSubject: Re: A man inquiring about the militia   A man inquiring about the militia EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:20 pm

His eyes scan the room, and then fall on the paperwork before falling on Asha.

"Indeed. I have read on the signpost that one must show the utmost respect to the town officials, however I am not acquainted with any of them. I am hoping to remedy this problem. A priestess has explained the three elders who are in charge, but I know nothing of the identity of the commander of the militia or lieutenants."
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: A man inquiring about the militia   A man inquiring about the militia EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:40 am

Asha slowly perks an eyebrow before motioning to the seat before her, reaching to one of the letters infront of her she picks it up and a letter opener and starts to cut it open. "I see, I am Asha Ironoath, currently the Acting Commander of the Guard, the Millitia and Envoy of the Elders, I am a devoted Helmite and the safty of Shadowdale and its people are my top most concern. And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Lazern

Lazern

PostSubject: Re: A man inquiring about the militia   A man inquiring about the militia EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:33 pm

"My name is Rufus Bright. I suppose some would call me a mercenary, I think of myself more of a problem solver"

He sits, but just at the edge of the chair, as if he doesn't intend to stay long.

"As I said, I do want to follow the laws while I am here, so I think it's important to know the officials and such"
Back to top Go down
Lazern

Lazern

PostSubject: Re: A man inquiring about the militia   A man inquiring about the militia EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:45 pm

After a moment he asks,

"Is there a public record of all of the town officials? If not, how am I to know them on sight?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man inquiring about the militia   A man inquiring about the militia Empty

Back to top Go down

A man inquiring about the militia
Page 1 of 1