Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*note to the Militia*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffman_4

jeffman_4

*note to the Militia*  Empty
PostSubject: *note to the Militia*    *note to the Militia*  EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 am

To whom it may concern.  

I write to you today to inform you that I have peacefully managed to convince the half orc known as Gruum to leave the town after his professed worship of Talos.  I feel that it is within my duty to enforce the laws of this town, but I do not like having to step into these matters as I am not the offical law of this town.

I would however request that the local militia keep with enforcing these laws and not allow the follower of one of the dark gods to be allowed back into town.  The laws of the town are clear in this matter.  I thank you for your consideration on this matter.

Sincerely,
Ivaris Alomane
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

FFSDave

*note to the Militia*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *note to the Militia*    *note to the Militia*  EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:06 am

Mr Alomane

I applaud you assistance in aiding our home against such riff raff. I could do with more men like you. If wish to continue upholding the laws of this fine town please consider volunteering your law abiding self to our forces.

However, I must inform you that even though I appald your actions I can not officially condone them. I'm sure you understand that if we allowed all those whom could to carry out vigilantie justice we would fall into anarchy.

I hope you will consider my offer and please do not carry out the same actions again.

Militia Captain

W. Colt
Back to top Go down

*note to the Militia*
Page 1 of 1