Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A body is found near Misty Falls Keep

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

A body is found near Misty Falls Keep Empty
PostSubject: A body is found near Misty Falls Keep   A body is found near Misty Falls Keep EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 1:45 am

At dawn, a form of a familiar Elven bardess is found by the steps of Misty Falls Keep. The elven woman seems barely alive as she wakes up and coughs up blood. She gasps for air and tries to scream out for help, if it wasn't for her wounded throat. She tries to scream for the guards and claws at the air, hoping someone inside sees her or someone on the road finds her. Either way, for those that do not know the bardess, she wears blue armor and a longsword strapped to both of her sides. If anyone stops to study the elf, they would notice that she is barely alive and its entirely unknown how she wound up on the steps of the Keep in the first place.

Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: A body is found near Misty Falls Keep   A body is found near Misty Falls Keep EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 2:03 am

Elektra would all but panic at the sight, immediately throwing heals on the bloody woman.  Calling for a guard, they would then take her to the hospital set up inside, how ever, with out a trained healer to use the faciltiy, all Elektra can do , is to sustain the woman.
Gently holding a cool moist cloth to her forhead, she would try to find out what she can.

"Can you speak ?"

Last edited by White Rose on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fincaen

PostSubject: Re: A body is found near Misty Falls Keep   A body is found near Misty Falls Keep EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 2:10 am

Feeling his bondmate's life force growing deathly thin, Anyn rushes towards the keep from the western plains. He'd get there as Elektra is looking her over and he drops to his knees at her side. He hurriedly fumbles for his healing supplies and frantically checks for visible wounds. If she could sense anything from him, it'd simply be a recurring thought of "stay with me."

Last edited by Fincaen on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: A body is found near Misty Falls Keep   A body is found near Misty Falls Keep EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 2:19 am

The elf seems to settle down once she sees Elektra and she's carried inside. She pries her eyes open once more when her wounds are healed. They both would've noted that her throat had been torn open with a blade. When Anyn arrives, the elven woman smiles and forces herself to sit up, despite being covered in her own blood. "Yes...I can. Thanks to you both." She quickly sobers and squeezes the hands of her bondmate. "Although this wasn't how I expected to wake up this morning. I went after...I...I don't remember who...the guard may be able to tell you more. I lost." The elven woman looks ashamed as she admits this.
Back to top Go down
Fincaen

PostSubject: Re: A body is found near Misty Falls Keep   A body is found near Misty Falls Keep EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 2:36 am

Seeing the gaping wound in her throat, Anyn would have fed her a Cure Critical Wounds potion followed by a Vigor potion. Once the wounds are taken care of and she can speak, he relaxes a bit. But upon hearing what little she can recollect of the incident, his mind immediately moves to the centerpiece of the previous night's events.

"Steel Mask..." is all he manages to say with a clenched jaw.
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: A body is found near Misty Falls Keep   A body is found near Misty Falls Keep EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Fincaen wrote:
Seeing the gaping wound in her throat, Anyn would have fed her a Cure Critical Wounds potion followed by a Vigor potion. Once the wounds are taken care of and she can speak, he relaxes a bit. But upon hearing what little she can recollect of the incident, his mind immediately moves to the centerpiece of the previous night's events.

"Steel Mask..." is all he manages to say with a clenched jaw.

She nods to Anyn. "That would make sense. The last thing I remember is a masked figure. That cannot be coincidence." Her gaze moves to Elektra. "My lady, I seen him up on that hill down the road. I would strongly recommend placing guards out that way. From what we know, he has been aligning himself with the orcs and troll folk out on the plains. He's definitely a threat to Shadowdale and to us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A body is found near Misty Falls Keep   A body is found near Misty Falls Keep Empty

Back to top Go down

A body is found near Misty Falls Keep
Page 1 of 1