Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seadin

Seadin

Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting   Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:31 pm

First Captain Seadin Aleros spreads the word that he plans to hold a public meeting for the Manes soon. Current members, recruits, and those showing interest in recruitment are all welcomed.

((Looking to find out what times work best for people. I'm American central time and thinking some time on a weekend.))
Back to top Go down
Dryil

PostSubject: Re: Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting   Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Lyndis hears word of the meeting, and passed a note to Captain Seadin that she will be attending (OOC: Although under the name she gave.)

(OOC: Saturday work well for me for most of the day, but especially at night. Sunday it is my grandmother's birthday, so I can't do that. I'm also CDT)
Back to top Go down
SVGwolf

SVGwolf

PostSubject: Re: Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting   Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Durzo hears the rumor though a friend and makes plans to attend to learn more about the Manes and possibly apply.

(Mountain time.. and as long as I know when and where I can usually set up to be there. Weekdays work good for me, before 5pm your time, or later than 10pm yours too. Weekends involves planning around my wife's agenda. but If I know in advance, I can try to be there)
Back to top Go down
Seadin

Seadin

PostSubject: Re: Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting   Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:12 pm

*Seadin puts up a post for e public meeting that all are welcomed to located at the crossroads in the forest*

((Shooting for Sunday afternoon, 2pm central time American. Believe that's 19:00 GMT.
Back to top Go down
SVGwolf

SVGwolf

PostSubject: Re: Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting   Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:36 am

((prolly wont be able to make that.. Wife has me moving Hay for our horse an hour before that. Gonna be at least an hour of work.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting   Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Griffon's Mane First Public Meeting
Page 1 of 1