Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vargas

Vargas

Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep Empty
PostSubject: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 5:44 pm

A young tiefling clad in red leather and chain clothing walks up to the entrance to the Keep, raises her hand in salute "Greetings, I am looking for Michael Kencade, I have been told he visits this place often and I have a message to deliver to him"
Back to top Go down
Vargas

Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 10:59 am

The tiefling visits regularly "Is Maya or Michael around? It is kind of stupid to say they live here if they are never around."
Back to top Go down
Z374

Z374

PostSubject: Re: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:20 am

Mineva happens to come across the tiefling during a security sweep Misty Falls. "Looking f'Michael? He's around here sometimes when he's not chasing down easy women. Did y'have a message f'him?"
Back to top Go down
http://sleepingwrath.deviantart.com/gallery/
Vargas

Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:56 am

"Indeed, and another one for Maya, and I have been paid to deliver it to them personally"
Back to top Go down
Z374

Z374

PostSubject: Re: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:53 pm

She raises a brow. "Maya Lyon 'r the crazed Loviatarran tiefling one?
Back to top Go down
Vargas

Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:57 pm

"Tiefling"
Back to top Go down
Z374

Z374

PostSubject: Re: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 1:09 pm

"Michael will be around here eventually. As far as Maya, she's been hunting f'Illmateri along the crossroads. If you like I could deliver the messages for you.
Back to top Go down
Vargas

Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 1:24 pm

The tiefling walks away muttering angrily "If I loose one goddamn gold coin because of her I am kicking her back to the Abyss..."
Back to top Go down
Z374

Z374

PostSubject: Re: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 2:21 pm

"How much d'ya stand t'lose from this job?"

Last edited by Z374 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vargas

Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:13 pm

Curses and gestures follow her as she walks away towards the Crossroads.
Back to top Go down
Z374

Z374

PostSubject: Re: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:11 am

She decided to follow along for a little while.  "I'd be willing t'pay ya whatever the job would cost and I'd handle the delivery from there.
Back to top Go down
Vargas

Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:28 am

"I mean no offense, but I trust a Loviatarite friend with my diplomatic business as much as I trust an orc not to stink, so if you'll excuse me I rather deal with the crazy myself, thank you for your concern and remember, I am Ezra, diplomat for hire, I talk to the people you hate... for a price" The tiefling winks at her with a practiced motion and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Z374

Z374

PostSubject: Re: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:00 pm

Mineva couldn't help but look somewhat offended.  "I'm not friend t'any Loviatarran. She's hunting down Illmateri and I intend t'keep her from her task. Knowing who is corresponding with her would be useful. Likewise f'Michael the twice fallen paladin. Neither'a them are trustworthy. Hence my interest in whoever wants t'o reach out t'them.
Back to top Go down
Vargas

Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:23 pm

"I can tell you that Maya is being contacted by an Ilmateri, but the client asked for privacy concerning Michael, so I will say no more, again, thank you for the interest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep   Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiefling at Misty Falls Keep
Page 1 of 1