Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Song Echoes in the Halls of the Dancing Moon...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

A Song Echoes in the Halls of the Dancing Moon... Empty
PostSubject: A Song Echoes in the Halls of the Dancing Moon...   A Song Echoes in the Halls of the Dancing Moon... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:43 pm

During the early hours of the evening, a beautiful and haunting melody emerges from the Dancing Moon Theater into its halls. The voice sounds high, elven and very well trained. The silvery sounds of a flute accompanies the crescendos and notes of the song, in an odd mix of chaos, serenity and sadness. If anyone should hear the voice and listen carefully, they would hear the following lyrics:

I can hear the wild winds blow
Blood is running through my veins
One hundred words for cold
Won't tell you where I have been

Winter comes with no regrets
I can tell you, I have none
The wild winds within me move once more
And the storm begins to brew

Ghost I am no more
I know the way
The albatross sends his regard
And the force of the storm is tame no more

The lonesome phantoms in the halls
I hear and know the maiden's pain
The spirit that lurks here
I sing only for her

The wind is unbound, unbridled and chaotic
Here is where my soul shall stay
While my restless, bound feet wander the dusty roads
And the spirit shall know peace through Sehanine's name.

The voice soars high enough at one point to echo into the halls, into the tavern and around the large theater. The unknown singer ends her song with a course of high, silvery notes and then all is silent once more.

((Rolled a 93 Perform Check IG))
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: A Song Echoes in the Halls of the Dancing Moon...   A Song Echoes in the Halls of the Dancing Moon... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 4:45 am

*Ravossel, and Donnleen can be seen there, as their friend Isiolia sings her song.*

*As she seen both Donnleen and Ravossel fouce upon lia with loving eyes, as Ravossel Lays upon Donnleen's side.*
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Song Echoes in the Halls of the Dancing Moon...   A Song Echoes in the Halls of the Dancing Moon... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 10:40 am

A blue eyed blond haired elf woman opens a door from inside a room and peers out, her long hair hanging down over her arm. This small framed woman had pale grey brown skin. Glancing back into the room at the man who brought her there , she says , " Open Landers do so many things that are so new to me. Never have I heard such a voice. Never have I heard such s song. These open lands are seductive indeed!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Song Echoes in the Halls of the Dancing Moon...   A Song Echoes in the Halls of the Dancing Moon... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Song Echoes in the Halls of the Dancing Moon...
Page 1 of 1