Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere

Go down 
+7
Gjallahorn
KnowingMeKnowingYou
Rastafariel
SiaSacham
Fen
Narindir
Kerali
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere Empty
PostSubject: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:15 pm

A call to all followers of Eerevan Ilesere
an invitation to the The Midnight Gambol…

It´s been only a few months now that I came to the forest of Cormanthor and the City of songs and I was welcomed with open arms. It touches my heart to see a place for our kin prospering again in these lands.
Sadly I haven’t met a single priest of the trickster or even a fellow follower of the Fey Jester yet .
I hope you are out there in the woods and the city of song.

I would love to gather us together to perform the holy ritual of a “Midnight Gambol”. Since I have been travelling the realms a lot in the recent years it has been some time since I have taken part in one and I feel the need the to be in it again growing stronger daily.

So all of you out there who like to have fun, celebrate, laugh and revel in mishiefmaking, come and gather for the Gambol to let us celebrate and party in the name of our god.
Especially in these times of war there is more need than ever to come together and celebrate.

Of course we will also welcome any Tel`quessir to our celebration who want to learn more of the Green Changeling.

I am not a priestess but only a devout follower, so I hope there is a priest of Ereven in our lands to lead the ritual. In the sad case that there isn’t, I will try to do it to the best of my knowledge…but we will have fun and a lot of laughter in either case…

Wine and food will be provided of course but all are welcome to bring more…!

If you want to know more about Erevan feel free to approach me.

Auryne Linthariel
Feylock

//post here if you want to join us or contact me via PM or IG...

//to those who follow Erevan or are versed in elven religion, but don’t know OOC what the Gambol is, here a short explanation, the rest are free to ask IG of course:

Erevan Ilesere (also called the Trickster, the Fey Jester, the Green Changeling, the Jack of the Seelie Court, the Ever-shifting Shapechanger)
God of Mishief, Change, Rogues

Followers of Erevan gather monthly for a Midnight Gambol, which is held in a sylvan glade beneath the light of the full moon. The exact location of each Midnight Gambol is a secret that is passed among the faithful by word of mouth in the days leading up to the event. Anyone who manages to discover the festivities through his or her own ingenuity is welcome to participate. Erevan's followers are often joined in their revels by the mischief-loving subjects of the Seelie Court, particularly sprites and pixies. Each Midnight Gambol includes the sacrifice of beautiful objects (most of which are borrowed), dancing, wine-drinking, tale- telling, and endless prank-playing.//

Last edited by KnowingMeKnowingYou on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kerali

Kerali

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:21 am

Hello sister Auryne.

Allways will be glad to join any mischief, game, celebration, especially in the name of Eerevan Ilesere.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:52 am

Hello Kerali,

I would be so glad to see you there... and maybe an Icestorm or two? ((LOL))
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:56 am

PS.: as it is custom, any who find the secret celebration by themselves are welcome to join, regardless of race, as long as they respect that it is a feast to the honor of the god Erevan.
And you dont have to be a faithful of Erevan as long as you respect the god.
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:15 am

I would likely join if I can find some time, it's been a long time I didn't pay respect to Erevan

Sayiel Cathlemet Lo'Ran
Back to top Go down
Narindir

Narindir

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:05 am

*his eyes squint and his tongue sticks out as he writes*

*scribbles crudely on the announcement*

Hey! I would love to go dancin' in the forest! Err...do we have to bring presents? Uhh...I have some wine I can get from the tavern! Whoo! Partay!

*smilie face*

Celorfin the Silver Saint
Back to top Go down
Fen

Fen

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:14 pm

A note is scribbled beneath the announcement.

I'll be there
-Ily
Back to top Go down
Rastafariel

Rastafariel

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:53 am

Ill be there if I havent already missed it...

Ras
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:41 am

No its still in the planning..
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 am

//Dormouse was so nice to help me with finding a great location for the celebration... so one step ahead..

A lot have shown their interest IG when Auryne told them aobut the Gambol. So i hope it will be a lot of RP fun for everyone.

What time is best for you all to attend? I was thinking a sunday would probably be best..(i am CET)

Last edited by KnowingMeKnowingYou on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:56 am

Ditto, mid evening for me, at 21:00 or so
Back to top Go down
Fen

Fen

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:31 pm

((I can do Sundays, but it has to be relatively late (near 2100 your time or after) for me.
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Today? I can't before late (GMT -5) so if you do it today, I guess it won't be possible for me and next Sunday is father's day, so I don,t know
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:41 pm

//i just checked my time planer... the first date on wich i can put a lot of time in it (and as the initiator she would want to be there the whole time) would be the 3rd of july..

so thats in 3 weeks from now..

so what about the 3rd fo july ?

21:00 CET?
Back to top Go down
Kerali

Kerali

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 am

/// to late for me. I will have only 30 minutes. max 1 hour for party.
Back to top Go down
Fen

Fen

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:09 am

((Yeah, that weekend is not good for me. Most of the others are fine but that one not so much I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:27 am

// I will know a week before if I can make it. BUt what time zone is CET? I am GMT - 5, est of America
Back to top Go down
Kerali

Kerali

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:08 am

//// CET - central european time, if I'm right, it is GTM +2
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:29 am

its doesnt have to be 3rd.. it can be on a later date (but not on a ealier date, i am not free on the next two weekends...).. saturday would be possible too for me.

Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:42 pm

the 9th would be better for me if possible
Back to top Go down
Rastafariel

Rastafariel

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:39 pm

I would suggest a weekend after the 3rd since many peopel may be away celebrating the 4th. The 9th also works for me at this point =-)
Back to top Go down
Fen

Fen

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:59 pm

The 9th is perfect for me.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:45 pm

//so it will be the 9th then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Lady Auryne,

I'd love to attend such a festival. Times have been too dark, a little light and laughter would certainly be fine to see.

~Lorien Sender
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:18 am

Hello my dear Party fans...
will this saturday be fine for you?
21:00 CET /20:00 BST?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere   A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere Empty

Back to top Go down

A call to all followers of Erevan Ilesere
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next