Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here

Go down 
+106
Fincaen
adaywithoutrain
Apocrypha
Nonfactous
devilsoldier666
Demon2k3
ADM Flumph
selenden
DM Carbuncle
dak12attack
lohran
Kaalos003
DrunkenSolamnic
shalvan
Shadowcraft
Nexuzium
Noltem
Archimedes
ADM_Coffee
jalmynar
Serebane
EberronBruce
DM Light
PetersonOliveira
Jakunen
FFSDave
Zaroak
Lebbon
johnnyk
Araevin Teshurr
ObsidianRaven
Ghael24
Evocati
pyro
ChiFlav
UnsafeNormal
Moonsaves
Maskedshini
Karris
FairyLiquid
TrackerStormtrail
Hasbeengoing
Dova23
Dsmith1312
Norlamin Arborshate
Vall Moon
Falling Leaf
ADM Iribaar
Sunflower
Alfie
AsuraKing
VerdeVerde
Molpadia
CaptainV
Zethos64
ThornsM
KnightCaptain
KnowingMeKnowingYou
Greenboy3
The Coronal
shellshocked59
Vidala
Antious
citizensnips
Steppenwolf MacGregor
Xeneize
jpetticolas
DaShi
Diamondwing
TheElderEye
Gorebash
nraion
Emeraldtalon
Sareth675
Valnaire
SiaSacham
Aleilsum Ellrum
nevernight
Wulfe ischarri
Thalionmel
Gaussafae
Cristiel
Gode
Fflar
Lichy Popo
HelloCthulhu
wbbraam
Skyiba
tyranus
Dormouse
Gjallahorn
egeloppe
Warfire
Chromaticwyrm13
magus_taliesin
FunnyHatOfDeath
arcylisia
Sergeant Jesus
Zaldimar
BreakNova
kenoichi
Slayermaster
Arjay
Slartibartfaß
A_Roleplayer
StaurosMallack
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaussafae

Gaussafae

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:44 pm

*A Orc arrives at the boat to Myth Dranor*

He walks slowly and unarmed and asks the Boatman to deliver a letter to the Coronal. He then walks slowly away.

*Written in Sylvan*
Greetings, I am Breaktusk. I am a Druid of Sylvanus and I request that I be allowed into your city. Many of my kind already patrol your city and while I could just change forms and fly to your city and then change into one of the forms the patrolling Druids use I would prefer to have your permission.

And before my naysayers speak against me, yes I spend a lot of time in the Underdark, I have however stayed out of any conflicts between your people and theirs. I am a neutral agent of my God.

I am a scholar and would like to have access to your libraries to read and study to see if my work has ben duplicated before. It would be very embarrassing to try and publish a book that has been written before.

I promise to do no harm while inside the city and only wish to further my understanding of the denizens of the Underdark and your wars with them.
Back to top Go down
arcylisia

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Lady Gode,

I have another to add to our list, a familiar name: Felynace. I've included her sketch.

Maiden's Blessings,
Eilysia Aelitace
Temple Diplomat
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:26 am

* a message returns*

The decision as to whom may enter Our lands is up to the leaders of the Ahk' Velahr and to the Armathor, Fflar. But We do not lightly allow our ancestral enemies into Our lands and most certainly you will not be allowed into into Our libraries.
Back to top Go down
Gaussafae

Gaussafae

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:12 pm

*Breaktusk gathers his letter from the Boatman*

After reading the note he swiftly writes back.

Thank you for your consideration, I hope they do allow me to visit. This way everyone can see that I am not the mindless Orc you are used to. I have even heard that you opened your doors to others who many consider to be evil. All I ask is to be given a chance to prove that I am exactly what I say I am.

*Breaktusk hands the letter to the Boatman and offers him a goldpiece for its delivery*
Back to top Go down
Thalionmel

Thalionmel

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:09 am

*a letter is passed to the guards wishing for it to be handed to the coronal, the letter is reading*

Coronal,

I was curious if you would give me the permission to search and read through the elven archives concerning the undead hostile threat in Daggerhills near Freehaven. Whatever information can be shared would be greatly appreciated.

May Helm watch over you.

Zidanja Blake-Aseph
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:22 am

m'lady i was appraoch last night by the arch druid the druid circle was reformed from what was left from old and new their are two leaders the arch druid and arch druidess..

they wish you to pick an emissary to speak with them directly and work with them directly

im afraid my plate is a little full right now or i would offer to do this myself..

Blue Mage
Back to top Go down
Wulfe ischarri

Wulfe ischarri

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:20 am

*This letter is delivered to the Boatman for the Coronal It is sealed in a silver scroll tube with symbols of Eilistraee embossed on the tube in gold*

To Lady Ilsevele Miriatar
Coronal of Myth Drannor

I am Mith kal'daka Ischarri, Of the Temple Glade of the Moon. it is with a heavery hand and heart that I must inform you That Lady Maya, Battlemistress Ariyana and Darksong Knight Eilysia Have departed this realm for parts Unknown on a vision from the Maiden. Many of our followers have followed them on this exodus to aid them in what ever task the Maiden has summoned them to. As this leaves the temple under my leadership I felt that you should be formally made aware of this change. Untill such time as I have trained replacements for those lost I am spending most of My time with the newer converts to guide them from the darkness that dwells within. As such i will not be patrolling the dalelands as often to guard against drow incursions or hampering the Zhentaril efforts.

Auryne is still Welcome among us and we will gladly accept her as an envoy from you. as is Blue Mage, but i am reconsidering access to our home for others in this time of Uncertainty. While i have made no decisions yet, if and when things change i will send further correspondence.

As to the matter of the escaping halfe drow slaves, while i am not cleric I have received temple training from the promenade and as such will still be continuing Maya's work with them. If they are found to be deceivers we will Attempt to show them the maidens path or another suited for them not founded in darkness. Failing this then we will banish them below or if necessary terminate them for willingly serving and committing evil acts against innocent sentients.

*signed*
Mith kal'daka Ischarri
Silver haired Knight of Eilistraee
Temporary Regent of the Temple Glade of the Moon.

Back to top Go down
nevernight

nevernight

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:07 pm

*The letter is given to the boatmen, along with 250 coins as payment to deliver it*

Dear Coronal.

I am a recently escaped dhaerow, and the church of Shevarash has been quite violent toward me as of late. This letter wouldve been a request of citizenship, was I stupid enough to believe that one of them would not kill me once the opportunity arise. But it is not the case. Instead. I would like to implore you to make sure they do not attack me anymore. Please do whatever is necessary. Escaping the Illythiiri was perhaps not as good as first thought, as those crazed elves are even worse than my old masters. I cannot offer cooking, cleaning, massages, and other general work to live moments of peace, because they only care about spilling my blood.

Hopefully you shall agree and succeed in granting my request. It would be a shame for everyone if I was cornered to the point of having to join the Zentharim. They do not have a signer in their ranks. Surely one such as you, from the city of songs, can understand how much my presence would bolster their ranks. The thought of joining a religious group chills my spine, but my life is the only thing that is worth more than my freedom. If I ever bend my spine again to a god, he will have to be powerfull enough to protect me.

Do not send me Ellistraens repesentative. Do not send me any religious folk of any kind.
I do not care.
I do not care.
I do not care.

I will be waiting for the drooling man, Archer, to come visit me again in Shadowdale. Hopefully it wont take too long, and will come with words of peace. Please do not send any other man, he seems like the honest sort, and thus, a bad liar.

Sincerely yours, Myu Vay Rya

PS : Please make sure nobody hears about this letter. We do not want a smart Zenth staging fake elven attacks on me so push me into their church.
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:38 am

The boatman dislikes dealing with a drow, but has done so before. He takes ten coins only, and carries the letter. A reply returns a few days later

" Myu Vay Rya

We believe the best way forward for you to deal with the Black Archers is directly. They have reached a way of living with Eilistraeens before now. Beyond that We are unable to help, We regret; previous deceptions from escaped people have left Our people open to treacherous attack. Though you are unwilling to speak to them, We woudl gently encourage you to consider the Eilistraeens. They are truly the most experienced at helping people in your situation.

Signed
Ilsevele Miriatar
Coronal of Myth Drannor
Back to top Go down
Aleilsum Ellrum

Aleilsum Ellrum

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:17 am

*In a painful crabbed script*

Armathor Fflar

Forgive a question from one who has only just raised their heads from another task.

The Farms and the refugee camp are at risk of raids and we have lost children to the Ilythiiri. Armathor can a wall of wood or stone be built to hinder those who would attack? I will contribute to the cost myself.

Aleilsum Ellrum
Once of the Yuirwood
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:05 pm

The Akhelden answers the letter, while the Armathor is busy.

Aleilsum,

We are well aware of the risk to the camp, the farms, and the city from outside attacks. And please trust me when I say that in the face of raiders who can call down magical fury and summon all kinds of destruction, for that is the only type which can make it past our Sentinels in the woods, a wall of wood wouldn't be any obstacle, and a wall of stone would be only marginally more useful an obstruction. Further, the time it would take to build would negate its usefulness. This is one of the reasons why we've been endeavoring, at GREAT risk to ourselves and those who have helped us, to finish the repairs to the mythal, so that our lands can be once more securely guarded magically against the intrusion of Drow, orcs, and other foul creatures whom we would bar from our lands, as well as increasing our protection against all but the most powerful of magical attacks.

Believe me when I say that we feel the urgency to defend all of this land, and all of the people within it. Our progress of late has been great, and we hope that our efforts will soon be complete. If you with to help guarding the lands, your assistance would of course be welcome.

Yours in the service of the People,
Akhelden Arjay Lo'Ran
Kaer'Vaelen of Myth Drannor
Back to top Go down
Steppenwolf MacGregor

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:39 pm

A letter delivered to the Armathor, the Keepers, and the Defenders:

Quote :
Brothers and Sisters,

You have no doubt heard of the impending unseelie hunt of souls, and likewise plan a defense. I propose to get innocents out of the way in the simplest fashion: let our people take to the great trees of the old city, and let our clerics consecrate the ground and the platforms around them.

We have clerics enough to ward our people, freeing our warriors and mages to destroy the invaders.

I apologize if I overstep my bounds in making this suggestion directly. I have found no one in the camp openly preparing however, and so direct my words to you.

Fearlessly,
Tyndal Gwenna
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:51 pm

* a scealed letter is sent to the Coronal and her love one *

//PM sent
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:46 pm

A letter, along with a copy of another letter, is delivered to the Armathor.

//PM sent to DM_Wyvern account
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:31 am

A letter is left with the Armathor again, with an order to the guard to make sure that any reply the General deigns to give be delivered to him straight away.

///PM sent to DM_Wyvern account
Back to top Go down
Steppenwolf MacGregor

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:23 pm

A letter is left with the Armathor's personal guard, for the Armathor. The letter is vellum, the wax seal black:

Quote :
Armathor:

I write to raise a concern directly. It appears that the druid circle of the Cormanthor, the head of which is tel'quess, has concluded a treaty of non-interference with the Zhentarim. I am unsure what the treaty gives the druids, but it requires of them a refusal to participate in the conflict between Myth Drannor and Shadowdale. I find this unthinkable, and fear it reflects some deeper problem I have yet to understand.

The stated purpose of the treaty, in the Archdruid's words, is that the circle will not involve itself in this conflict of "two opposing forces," and will instead look to defending the forest itself. I find this statement remarkable, since it implies that the Zhentarim and tel'quessir are of equal standing in the matter.

Note that it is not because the Zhentarim are aggressors and we defenders that I am surprised. Rather, my dismay derives from the apparent separation of tel'quessir and the Cormanthor in the minds of the druids. This is without precedent, I believe, and thus marks a major problem worthy of your attention, I humbly submit.

As you know, since the Year of Sunrise, nearly fifteen centuries ago, the Standing Stone has watched over the woods and marked the Dalelands Pact between man and elf. This pact entailed certain allowances for the Dales, in return for forbearance in harvesting the fruits of the Cormanthor, and was but a continuation of an ancient relationship between our people and the wood.

In those days, and in centuries since, Myth Drannor and we tel'quessir have been more than mere guardians of the wood. We have been a part of the Cormanthor, a part of its balance. And so when the druids of the region choose to view us as outsiders, something has gone horribly wrong. I do not know what, or why, but it is my hope that the Coronal and our other leaders can resolve this matter.

The truth of the matter is that the fate of Myth Drannor is the fate of the Cormanthor, and vice versa. There can be no separation of interests between the druids and the elves without failure following.

This matter is of elevated importance, even more than the sundering of milennia of cooperation, given the present intentions of the Zhentarim. Word has reached me that they are aware of the state of the Defenders, Sentinels, and mages who at present protect us, and that they intend to capitalize on it in short order. We need our friends of old, more than ever.

Humbly and fearlessly,
Tyndal Gwenna
A second copy is delivered to the Archdruid (via PM).
Back to top Go down
Valnaire

Valnaire

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:41 pm

A neatly hand-written note is sent by messenger to the Coronal, sealed by wax with an elaborate V.

"To the Coronal,

My name is Valnaire Al'Anorath. We have never met, though I had resided in your fair city until just recently. I assume you know this, as I've been told the order for my banishment was signed by your very hand. I am a student of Master Arjay Lo'Ran of the bladesingers, and he informed me of the terrible act I had committed.

Please understand, I was not raised among the elves, but by a human couple on a farm. I know both of my parents were elven, though I do not remember my Father, and my Mother was the one who left me in the care of that elderly human couple. Because of my unusual upbringing, I am not aware of many of our people's customs and traditions, though Master Lo'Ran and his spouse, Eltriel Sayial Lo'Ran, have done their best to instruct me in a hurried fashion.

That said, I may have missed a few things here or there.

I did not mean to cause such a great stir with my careless actions. I did not realize the severity of the affront I was committing, swallowed in anger as I was. My pain was great for Lady Sayiel, for she has been as much a Mother to me in these lands as Master Lo'Ran has been a Father, and I did not wish to disappoint them so.

As I have stated, Master Lo'Ran has informed me of the severity of the crime I have committed, and it's meaning. My apologies run deep right now, for I do not believe it wise to fight like this, against the people. It was never my intention. My enemy is your enemy, and I wish only that our people fight that enemy together, as one, against all who would harm the citizens of Myth Drannor.

I humbly ask you to think on my words, and perhaps consider discussing conditions for my return to the great City of Song.

I already miss it so.

Yours sincerely,
Valnaire Al'Anorath"

If the Coronal were to examine the letter, she would notice it blotched with a few tears.
Back to top Go down
Sareth675

Sareth675

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:02 pm

*a letter is sent to the Coronal privately by Tohrm*

((Pm sent))
Back to top Go down
Emeraldtalon

Emeraldtalon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:07 am

Coronal of Myth Drannor

There is a grave matter I must bring to your attention should we fail in our task to set it right. I and few others were looking into a matter for Master Cirdan a while ago and during that we encountered a witch called Raziel. She is without a question an evil entity though what kind is unsure. I fear she might have become a powerful undead. She swore vengeance when we made our escape from her realm or plane. After that we've managed to get small bits of information about this witch and we will follow the lead, hoping we find what we are looking for.

She has made an appearance or at least her minions have. A elven child has been taken hostage and we have two weeks to save her. Raziel covets the Mythal, a piece that is chipped from it. In her hands it would be a terrible thing as she is clearly powerful as it is and such cannot be allowed to happen. There is no question that anyone will touch the Mythal.

We will try to save the child and put an end to the witch's madness but should we fail she will likely direct her vengeance upon the city as her messanger told and make all suffer. She would want to try to get that piece of mythal by herself if she must. For such an occurance the guards should be vigilant for her undead minions. May the city remain safe.

By the words of an ancient prayer
May our arrows fly switf,
may our blades strike true,
may our spells smite our foes and shield us from harm.
As the Seldarine will.

Signed, Morna'nique Silvershadow Priestess of Sehanine Moonbow
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:51 am

Dear Coronal,

You may or may not have heard of me already, but I was granted acess into the refugee camp of the city of song by Lady Gode before she left. However I my access to any other part of the city is still limited, and I am unable to visit the temple of the city nor any of the merchants within the city its self or surounding farms. I have recently became aware that the city has an orphanage that could most likely use help by volanteers. The half-orc Garag and I both wish to take part in helping those within the orphanage. I personally wish to help them because I my self am an orphan and know how life is without having a family of any kind. I was not raised in an orphanage but I wish to help those who are. I know my small orcish heretige might frighten the elven children, along with my bronze draconic heretige might also make me look more like a monster to them. but if you see fit I would like to request that Garag Lyon and I be allowed to visit the orphanage to help out when we can.

Sincearly,
Garok Stoneheart.
Back to top Go down
Diamondwing

Diamondwing

PostSubject: A grievance    Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Coronal,

I write this letter with much frustration of one of the current members, I believe he is a defender as-well, Celorfin. He has naught but continued to harass me and as the Archdruid representing the circle as an ambassador to Mythdrannor as-well as a fellow kin, This needs to stop. It has gotten out of hand as of recently and I fear if it continues, I may have to take drastic measures to enforce my own dignity upon the matter. I would however like for this to be resolved in a civil way. Thank you for your time.

~Ka, Archdruid of the Circle
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:52 am

Emeraldtalon wrote:
Coronal of Myth Drannor

There is a grave matter I must bring to your attention should we fail in our task to set it right. I and few others were looking into a matter for Master Cirdan a while ago and during that we encountered a witch called Raziel. She is without a question an evil entity though what kind is unsure. I fear she might have become a powerful undead. She swore vengeance when we made our escape from her realm or plane. After that we've managed to get small bits of information about this witch and we will follow the lead, hoping we find what we are looking for.

She has made an appearance or at least her minions have. A elven child has been taken hostage and we have two weeks to save her. Raziel covets the Mythal, a piece that is chipped from it. In her hands it would be a terrible thing as she is clearly powerful as it is and such cannot be allowed to happen. There is no question that anyone will touch the Mythal.

We will try to save the child and put an end to the witch's madness but should we fail she will likely direct her vengeance upon the city as her messanger told and make all suffer. She would want to try to get that piece of mythal by herself if she must. For such an occurance the guards should be vigilant for her undead minions. May the city remain safe.

By the words of an ancient prayer
May our arrows fly switf,
may our blades strike true,
may our spells smite our foes and shield us from harm.
As the Seldarine will.

Signed, Morna'nique Silvershadow Priestess of Sehanine Moonbow

The Coronal pens a note of thanks to Morna'nique the Priestess of Sehanine and gives orders that all the usual guards are to be on extra alert. Leave of absence is to be taken only in necessity. She is aware that the Ahk'Velahr and hopefully the Brotherhood are preparing for this matter.
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:54 am

shellshocked59 wrote:
Dear Coronal,

You may or may not have heard of me already, but I was granted acess into the refugee camp of the city of song by Lady Gode before she left. However I my access to any other part of the city is still limited, and I am unable to visit the temple of the city nor any of the merchants within the city its self or surounding farms. I have recently became aware that the city has an orphanage that could most likely use help by volanteers. The half-orc Garag and I both wish to take part in helping those within the orphanage. I personally wish to help them because I my self am an orphan and know how life is without having a family of any kind. I was not raised in an orphanage but I wish to help those who are. I know my small orcish heretige might frighten the elven children, along with my bronze draconic heretige might also make me look more like a monster to them. but if you see fit I would like to request that Garag Lyon and I be allowed to visit the orphanage to help out when we can.

Sincearly,
Garok Stoneheart.

*A note is sent to the Keeper that this is to be dealt with by her, though the Coronal's recommendation is that the half- Orc should not be allowed into the City. However the final decision wil rest with the Keeper*
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:56 am

Diamondwing wrote:
Coronal,

I write this letter with much frustration of one of the current members, I believe he is a defender as-well, Celorfin. He has naught but continued to harass me and as the Archdruid representing the circle as an ambassador to Mythdrannor as-well as a fellow kin, This needs to stop. It has gotten out of hand as of recently and I fear if it continues, I may have to take drastic measures to enforce my own dignity upon the matter. I would however like for this to be resolved in a civil way. Thank you for your time.

~Ka, Archdruid of the Circle

*This too is a matter that should be dealt with by the Keeper and the letter is forwarded to her witha request to sort this out quickly as a diplomatic incident with the Druids is not desired. She also requests a briefing about this elf Celorfin. A courteous letter returns to the Archdruid letting it be known that the Keeper will be dealing with this *
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:15 am

Sareth675 wrote:
*a letter is sent to the Coronal privately by Tohrm*

((Pm sent))

*She sends an aide to make a couple of enquiries and when the letter is confirmed, she nods. A note is returned.*

//pm sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next