Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Letter to Lanius

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Coronal

The Coronal

A Letter to Lanius Empty
PostSubject: A Letter to Lanius   A Letter to Lanius EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 am

*on fine parchment in a beautiful hand*

Archmage Lanius

It has come ot Our attention that in the recent great attack on Myth Drannor you acted with great bravery and much concern for the saving of lives.

We are grateful for your actions in this terrible battle and commend you for them.

Signed
Ilsevele Miriatar
Coronal of Myth Drannor

Back to top Go down
tyranus

tyranus

A Letter to Lanius Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter to Lanius   A Letter to Lanius EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:42 am

*The wizard sits in a comfortable chair, though his jolted posture would indicate he is anything but. A letter of fine parchment in his outstretched right hand, his expression growing slightly more incredulous as he reads each additional word. Finishing at the signature he pauses for several seconds slowly nods absently. Soon he digs into voluminous robes for a quill and parchment of his own, he commits to a response.*

Coronal Of Myth Drannor,

Your Grace,

Your words, while received with gratitude, are unnecessary. Any exceptional action on my part was a testament to profound ability, more then profound intent, as I am sure that those gathered so rapidly and willingly to the city's defense were as equally dedicated to the safe guarding of it and its people.

I wish the very best for your people, your city and yourself in these turbulent times.

Regards,

Lanius Serennos
Wizard
Back to top Go down

A Letter to Lanius
Page 1 of 1