Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp

Go down 
+23
Pathkiller
Arjay
Lord Droke
Vilesinger
Menollai
gandruff
Tibus_Heth
Devadasi
DM Defiler
DM_Umbra
Shadowwolf
Gildren
Grave_Zero
nlyh
Flyingchair
The Flying Carpet
FuzzieBunny
Evocati
Badgerthej
DarthOrgana
EVIL
devious78
_Selvetarm_
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lichy Popo

Lichy Popo

Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp   Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Heheheh. It is hard to be an assassin when people don't stay dead Razz. But this has not made taking the PrC less rewarding. RPing it as a bodyguard sounds about right.

And with assassin HIPS no one can ever fuss about you vanishing without any shadows What a Face
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp   Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Heh, im watching Game of Thrones as I read through this. As far as assassins go, on my surface assassin, I do rp assassinations. I hover around a bit in shadows watching them, and start talking to them ooc. if they agree to rp it out ooc we make a couple rolls and figure out if I killed them or not, for instance, reflex or dex to catch them by the throat, listen to see if they reconize my voice, ect. The ones I have done, both parties have enjoyed the rp, and we walk away with good feelings, even though I just cut their head off or they just beat the crap out of my assassin for failing.

As far as Driderness goes, I think some people want to be a scary cursed insane monster. *Sideglances at Jarxan and Edrik* Three of my four characters are monsterous humanoids Embarassed . But on a serious note, I think we should add in a couple other steps inbetween fines, beatings, and then drider/sacrfice. I have seen demotions, throw them out of the quellar, make them a rothe for a while, put geas on them, make them carry a huge block tied to their neck, things of that nature. I am a bit leery of people have their characters force retired or permadeathed or gear taken away, even though the person may or may not deserve it. I think most people will choose being exiled, is there a way to make the drider/permadeath thing more enticing? Perhaps allow you to play the drider and try to kill drow as like a DM support player for their events, or get a percantage of your characters EXP back for another character or something? Even though its better to move on sometimes, people still put alot of time and effort into their characters.
Back to top Go down
snilldog

snilldog

PostSubject: Re: Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp   Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Gildren wrote:
If all you are basing your concept of drow lore off of is the books not written by R.A. Salvadore, you really need to pick up and read Homeland. It's not a long book, and is a pretty fast read.

I've read Homeland and I'd say you're better off reading the War of the Spider Queen series, which is not written by R.A. Salvatore.
Back to top Go down
Gaussafae

Gaussafae

PostSubject: Re: Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp   Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:38 am

Free Haven is nice this time of year.
Back to top Go down
Lord Droke

Lord Droke

PostSubject: Re: Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp   Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:12 am

Assassins do make good bodyguards. Gin often has Naralia and Syriani flank her. I like having my guards hiding in the shadows. You never know when they are, or not around.

Edit By Defiler:

Thread closed and new ic rules being wirtten up, thanks for all your imput
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp   Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dabel'kith Attack Zau'Afin in Camp
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5