Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge

Go down 
+5
Jakunen
Falling Leaf
StaurosMallack
Vall Moon
Evocati
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Evocati

Evocati

An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge Empty
PostSubject: An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge   An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:25 am

((This is how I wish to explain my sudden disappearance yesterday from game. I actually only checked out of the hospital about an hour or so ago. I'm recovering...))

Whist standing his watch on the bridge speaking to Ahralineil; Steffan leans against the railing casually. Suddenly a loud crack can be heard and the Akh'velahr plummets to the ground below. He lays on the ground injured, but still alive. The reasons the railing broke are unknown...

((Be creative DMs)).
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge   An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:45 am

Nadin will pass word to check the bridge railings, and until it is confirmed it was an isolated incident with a particular railing there will be a provisory advice in both bridge sides.

Please do not lean back putting the weight of your body against the bridge railing.

He would pay a visit to Steffan as well.

- Well my friend, I took providences to avoid the same incident with other person *talking serious*. Now, let's talk about your weight problem *obviously joking*.

He'll talk amenities before leave the tael to recover entirely.

((And I hope it's all fine now, stay well man
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

PostSubject: Re: An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge   An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:57 pm

((oy! hope you are feeling better)

Aramil would visit Steffan in the recovery area to check his condition.

"Easy there tael there are so many ways to get killed, demonic orcs, drow, Zhents, dont go like this eh?"

He would smile at Steffan and pats his should before he take his leave, looking back with a grin*

"Its a hard duty that you have, no need to comit suicide"
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge   An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Karovir would visit Steffan to check what exactly happened and about Steffan's condition. He might cast one or two healing spells and before he leaves again he says: "You really should be careful but that happens. More I can't do but I might know the best medicine for you..." He walks out looking for Ahraliniel to tell her where Steffan is.
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge   An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:33 pm

*Hearing about Steffan's fall and being admittedly a little amused at the thought, Jhaeros comes to visit Steffan. He brings a small flask of whiskey and a deck of playing cards as a gift, so Steffan has something to do while he recovers. The backs of the cards have provocative pictures of dryads on them.*

"Do not worry. Not all can be as graceful as my kin."

*Although he doesn't smile, there is a hint of humor in his voice.*
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge   An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:23 pm

Celovar walks near the recovery room looking for Steffan. Once he finds him he offers him an ale and sits with him for awhile.

"You know, you cant do fun things with your woman if you keep getting yourself hurt."

// Hope your doing alright man
Back to top Go down
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

PostSubject: Re: An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge   An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:19 pm

*Ahraliniel would goto the room where Steffan is, bringing a basket of fruits she had picked, she would stay by Steffans side until he was released*

I hope you are feeling better my love, that looked like quite the fall... I can tell you cliff jumping is fun but you need water under you and you need to learn the proper way to jump"

((Glad your recovering, was worried all night and power kept jumping off so I couldn't watch skype for ya, hope to see you in game in a few days Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Vanelier

Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge   An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:04 pm

With some genuine concern (and a little amusement) Fao visits with Steffan for a little while. She seems preoccupied during the conversation, and excuses herself shortly after Ahra comes to join them. But she gives the usual sincere wishes for a quick recovery.
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge   An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Arjay would be concerned, and serious, on the matter until such a time as he'd heard that Steffan would be all right and actually seen his friend with his own eyes. "You know," he'd say with a relieved look, "From experience, there are less drastic ways of getting a leave from your duties for a few days."

((hope you're feeling better. Take care of yourself, man.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge   An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge Empty

Back to top Go down

An Akh'velahr falls off the bridge
Page 1 of 1