Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale

Go down 
+2
Pentralia
Greenboy3
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Draydish Male figure with wooden skin carries a body of Reagar Anteous on his shoulder. When it comes close enough to Shadowdale to be spotted by guards but far enough to not be attacked, Archspirit throws the body of Reagar Anteous before everyone to see, and then tosses a letter before he dashes away taking incorporeal form.

"Keep your undead and fiend and banite scum next time away from us. You will always fail to turn us to your will. The Circle will not obey you and your dark lords, and when you try to force us again, this will be your fate, like this failure you sent on us."

signed as Archspirit of the Circle

Last edited by Cllyx on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ofhopesanddreams

ofhopesanddreams

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:52 pm

On one of her patrols, Novice Jeanne Auranna comes across the body of the Imprecpetor and immediately takes the letter and begins to take the body back to the temple. She does her best to drag him, as she does not have much strength. She mutters curses under her breath to the Archspirit and as she drags the body through the center of town, she looks around for any of her superiors.
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Audrey intercepts the novice and has the body carried to the temple, being mindful to keep the dead man's identity secret. Once inside, she places a well cut diamond upon the chest of her teacher and begins the ritualistic prayers of a true resurrection. Once complete, she sits back on her heels and watches him pensively, a single whispered word escaping her lips, " please...."
Back to top Go down
ofhopesanddreams

ofhopesanddreams

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:05 pm

The Novice stands to the side once in the temple, a frown on her face. She holds her pendant in her hand and bows her head. She has bandages prepared if he comes to.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Slave Ellard perks a brow seeing them enter the Temple with the body, he rises from his cleaning leaning against the wall as he watches the spell. His hands clench tightly into fists as he awaits the work of Trusted Servant Unterminoxs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:28 am

His bold lays upon the altar, growing quite cold by this point, void of any sign of life. As the true resurrection is performed by Trusted Servant Audrey Unterminox, Raegar slowly begins to stir back to life. He opens his eyes slowly and while his body appears to still be weak, his mind seems as strong as Adamantine. He shifts weakly upon the altar and looks to Audrey..

"Destruction of whatever or whoever is responsible, any means necessary".
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:20 am

As the body before her stirs to life, Audrey lets out a relieved breath she didn't realize she was holding. Her calm green eyes watch as he turns to look at her and give his command. She bows deeply as she responds. "It will be done, Imperceptor." She then turns to the Novice and Slave, giving an order of her own. "No one will speak of this incident to anyone. Should anyone ask for the Imperceptor, you will simply state he is away on business." Her intense gaze moves between them both, seeming to dare them to defy her.
Back to top Go down
ofhopesanddreams

ofhopesanddreams

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:26 am

*She nods to Audrey* Of course, Trusted Servant. *She bows, fist to chest*
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Lorik tugs up on his gauntlets and nods once

As you command, Trusted Servant.

He then proceeds to press his fist against his chest and bow.
Back to top Go down
ofhopesanddreams

ofhopesanddreams

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:49 pm

((I would just like to point out fairly quickly that I have only given the note found on Raegar's corpse to ONE PERSON and it was the only copy. The Trusted Servant read it later. Anyone else should not know that it was the Arch Spirit that I am aware of, unless Raegar was able to recall the events))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:14 pm

((Umm .. many people do know this .. Archspirit told them ... copy was not required at all, news like this spread very fast, it's up to them to believe ICly or not, but either way, the two of you are not the only people who know))
Back to top Go down
ofhopesanddreams

ofhopesanddreams

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:20 pm

((Hm, interesting. Good to know. I was under the impression that since you just wrote a note, that only people who saw the note would know. I saw no where that you posted that you told other people, so my apologies. I only meant what I said as far as Zhentarim were concerned anyway. I should have specified. There was some confusion earlier today that was taken care of. This was what I was referring to.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:29 pm

((That's okay, no problem, posts were in private forums, and through in game interactions. But I do understand, people can metagame it anyway, but nice to hear it was taken care of))
Back to top Go down
Lazern

Lazern

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:32 pm

*Mary sits in his office, still oblivious to all of this, stroking his mustache. The Zhentilar carry on, unknowing.*
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Magnus hands the note to the Dreadknight along with other ledgers and reports on things of sneakery and evil nature
Back to top Go down
sleepybotmonster

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:56 pm

/// So for my own sanity this isn't recon'ed as well ? because if it is'nt The out comes going is going to be the exact same .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale   Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale Empty

Back to top Go down

Brings a body near the entrance of Shadowdale
Page 1 of 1