Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge

Go down 
+12
gandruff
BedlamX
Vall Moon
zatagon
Serebane
Falling Leaf
KnowingMeKnowingYou
Sonja Bloodrayne
DM Atropos
tjhyland
Maskedshini
Kuitenknieper
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tjhyland

tjhyland

A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Draws his bow
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Mylanis glances to the drawn bow, but continue on her way
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
zatagon

zatagon

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:03 pm

As it is Eirox's duty and responsibility to care of the lands and all that dwell on it he starts gathering animals to relocate them. In doing so he notices Mylanis and Leo with animals following them. "Leo, Mylanis, what are you doing here? He looks between them and the animals following. "Are you relocating these animals as well as me?"
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Iwean Fires at Leo (this would be better IG)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:09 pm

"Nature's blessings brother Eirox. I thought you are in Cormanthor Forest. It is good to see another druid helping us in this dark time, the animals are in dang ..." His words get interrupted as he starts to groan in pain. Iwean's arrow can be seen planted in Leo's shoulder. Leo loses balance and falls on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:15 pm

A much scarred, one-eared and ugly moon elf looks to the confusion and the shooted arrow, the elf has a bow in back and a few quivers filled with many arrows. Dispiste of the display the elf keeps silently watching, his features never changing of a not much interested at all, he stays hided in the shadows of the wood fortification. Soon this place will be bathed in blood again the elf knows, but the blood will be much more than just these ones. Hast decides to leave the place, Fox Ridge seems madder at each passing day, and apparently even drow are avoiding it anyway.

Back to top Go down
zatagon

zatagon

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Eirox gasped at the sight of the arrow in Leo's shoulder. He looked over to see Iwean with his bow still drawn. Eirox yells ahead to Mylanis "Mylanis wait its Leo come quick" with doing so Eirox slams his foot into the ground to call the earth spirit Sior as well as call on the earth spirit to shift into his earth elemental form and charged toward Iwean with anger in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
BedlamX

BedlamX

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:43 pm

*a tall, bearded man in wooden armor and a cloak of oak leaves watches the folly with no emotion other than a sigh and shake of his head*

Is it a wonder the trees have forsaken this land? When those who claim protection of the forests wage war within them amongst themselves, even the most patient Oak will turn its thoughts inwards. Better to see its own perfection than witness the antics of children doing the work of those they claim to oppose.

*with another shake of his head, the tall man hefts his wooden warmace and vanishes into the trunks of the trees he calls brothers*
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:48 pm

*Knocks another arrow but doesn't draw* I'm ready to die for my belief are you ready to kill me for it?
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:03 pm

zatagon wrote:
Eirox gasped at the sight of the arrow in Leo's shoulder. He looked over to see Iwean with his bow still drawn. Eirox yells ahead to Mylanis "Mylanis wait its Leo come quick" with doing so Eirox slams his foot into the ground to call the earth spirit Sior as well as call on the earth spirit to shift into his earth elemental form and charged toward Iwean with anger in his eyes.

Vines would shoot from the ground, holding Eirox back
Eirox, dont bother, leave the fool to his madness.

Mylanis walks over to Leo, and uses her divine magic to heal his shoulder as painlessly as possible

tjhyland wrote:
*Knocks another arrow but doesn't draw* I'm ready to die for my belief are you ready to kill me for it?

Doubt me not hound, I'm willing to go to great lengths to protect nature and my loved ones. However the blood now spilled on the ground you "claim" to protect, was spilled by you. Whether or not your visions may be correct I could care less. If you claim the land is slowly healing, then why dont you aid the trees in it then? I have seen nothing done from you so far the proves towards the point that you care any more for nature than the zhentarim, other than your words which. . . with the screen unfolding right now, I'd say I wont really take as valuable. If you truely wish for this place to be inhabited by animals, then stop the zhentarim from comming and claiming it, for it doesn't belong to them, not me, not myth drannor, if you can convince them of that, then maybe I will stop and bring the animals back, but until then, neither your words nor your pity attacks will stop us.

Eirox, Love, let's continue.

She calls for Eirox and Leo to bring along as many more animals as possible, and again begins the journey towards bringing them to safety away from Fox Ridge and Shadowdale
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:05 am

What your doing is against nature these animals know perfectly while when they will need to leave. As you claim yourself let nature takes it course. Have you even asked the Rangers what they want? Or has your arrogance overlooked that?

*If they continue to walk away I will continue to fire arrows. *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:44 am

Leo looks at Mylanis and raises as healing magic begins to take effect. He breaks the arrow with his hands on half, and pulls each part out from his shoulder, then drops it on ground and turns towards Iwean, growling quality as his lips treble. He is being hold back by Mylanis' words now, but one of the animals that Leo guided out of the land jumps in between Leo and Iwean, growling at Iwean obviously disagreeing with him trying to harm its protector, or try to force the animal to stay here. Leo calls the animal back to continue with the group, not just because poor animal will probably have no chance against the hostile archer who wishes to kill forest walkers, but also because of what Mylanis said, but if Iwean attacks again, the animal will attack him back for him trying to kill its protectors. "Just like zhentarim, he tries to kill people who do not share same views as him, or enforce them upon others by force, blood and death."
Back to top Go down
gandruff

gandruff

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:25 am

A hooded figure watches the scene curiously from a distant hill

"Everything is brought into creation, lives then meets their destruction at its end. One could wonder if this relocation is really for the forests sake or for ones ego. It would seem either way the destruction of this forest is assured, but at whose hands I wonder"

A slight smile touches her face before the figures turns to leave

"Perhaps we will see a show pyrine"

With that the figure was gone
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:54 am

the masked and hooded elf watches the argument and little fight with amusement from her hiding place, her emotionless eyes observing those involved.
Back to top Go down
DM Atropos

DM Atropos

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:04 am

(( tjhyland -

Please contact a DM next time you are online to receive a medium RP token in recognition for your outstanding RP in this thread.

Thanks, Atropos. ))
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:02 am

You are the one that's trying to make changes here. The forest is growing and getting better. The natural environment they are living in is what they need. But the animals are only second to the forest but needed by the forest and its dwellers. Just because you trained an animal to defend you doesn't mean it agrees with you. After all it knows where the easy food source. I hope you will soon see how your hatered is biasing your thoughts. You keep bringing up political agendas that have no bearing on nature. Nature cares little who rules the lands of people. I will abide by the combined circles decision not a lone member bent on genocide with no interest in nature. The fact you don't see any my work in this forest attributes to how little I'm affecting nature. Where you and your war with the Talonites and the Zhentarium have endangered the area far more than I have. *Thinks about Roan as he is about to find out if his life ends today. Hopes Roan will be able to eat after these fools ruin the land.*
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

DM_YUBER

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:08 am

DM Atropos wrote:
(( tjhyland -

Please contact a DM next time you are online to receive a medium RP token in recognition for your outstanding RP in this thread.

Thanks, Atropos. ))

((+1))
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:11 am

((Thanks))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:59 am

tjhyland wrote:
You are the one that's trying to make changes here. The forest is growing and getting better. The natural environment they are living in is what they need. But the animals are only second to the forest but needed by the forest and its dwellers. Just because you trained an animal to defend you doesn't mean it agrees with you. After all it knows where the easy food source. I hope you will soon see how your hatered is biasing your thoughts. You keep bringing up political agendas that have no bearing on nature. Nature cares little who rules the lands of people. I will abide by the combined circles decision not a lone member bent on genocide with no interest in nature. The fact you don't see any my work in this forest attributes to how little I'm affecting nature. Where you and your war with the Talonites and the Zhentarium have endangered the area far more than I have. *Thinks about Roan as he is about to find out if his life ends today. Hopes Roan will be able to eat after these fools ruin the land.*

"Changes happens yes. With threat knocking on the door we are not going to just sit and do nothing. Natural environment is what they are going to have, I can hardly call anything here natural with gnolls working with fiends and capturing tree spirits for sacrifices, and zhentarim marching their undead minions and infernal pact mages, this is hardly place for animals to live, this has nothing to do with politics, I could care less if it is zhentarim or gnoll or anyone who brings death upon this land, when it is in danger we will try to save its life from anyone, undead and fiends are simply enemy to nature and we are trying to save what we can. We are going to offer them what they lack here. Animals that agree can come and those that don't can stay, but I will not tolerate your blood thirst, you are from now no longer welcomed to grove for your wishes to deny animals opportunity to meet safer lands to live in peace and wish to force them to stay here by attacking us who help them. Your work is now well seen, this is how you effect it, by doing the same things zhentarim do, attack nature walkers who aid nature, it is you who chose a side now, and by attacking us you ally with them, Blackhound, and despite of all that we did not harm you, that is how much neutral we are, that is how we avoid direct confilcts in this war, no matter how many times banties try to enforce me to serve them or how many times defenders call me coward for not going against zhentarim despite of what they have done. So spare me the lecture about politics that you yourself did not learn." Leo controls his anger and while there is still hostility in his voice, he becomes calmed and continues his work one more time in peace.
Back to top Go down
DM_Kraneia

DM_Kraneia

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Cllyx wrote:
but one of the animals that Leo guided out of the land jumps in between Leo and Iwean, growling at Iwean obviously disagreeing with him trying to harm its protector, or try to force the animal to stay here.

((A wild animal will not act this way, especially since its been made clear no magic has been used on these animals. Now moving to IC again.))

Any animals Mylanis has been able to gather mills about as the conflict ensues and even cringe away from the Druidess as she moves to heal Leo. Eventually, they move off on their own, returning to their homes as wild animals have a natural instinct to detect danger and remove themselves from it on their own accord.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:54 pm

Your words have no meaning to me. They are confused and deluded. I don't understand how the circle can let someone in thats isn't a ranger or druid. Get approval from the whole circle and I'll not interfer in your foolishness. And the fact you even mention domination magic cause me concern that you would even think of it! I'll stand my ground and you'll have to do this over my dead body. * rearranges his grip on the bow. Focusing on Leo*
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Song for the scene: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not so far away from the group Maya, that usually wears almost nothing, is fighting a gnoll group with her friend white chicken Elda. Few of them, as always, chase her through the wood if they see her running through the Fox Ridge, but when she sees people nearby she does not want to risk their lives by bringing the gnolls to their location, and instead faces them in battle with marital combat that looks on something like muay thai undisciplined version of martial art, without weapons. As a gnoll scout attempts to stab her with short sword, she dodges and kicks the sword out of its hands with her own work of fists. The sword falls stabbed in the ground as she continues to punch the gnoll in face, dealing sonic, magical and electrical damage with her natural attacks. When the first gnoll falls, two more charge at Maya, each one from both sides. Maya jumps and hits gnoll in front of her with her knee in face, and then she grips the gnoll for its ears while she is still in air to pull herself up and sits on the gnoll's right shoulder. When she sits her long attractive legs catch the gnoll that was behind her for neck, and then she spins with her entire body in one side, holding both gnolls for head parts, making all three of them fall down in grass, raising dust above, but the gnolls end up with broken necks. Maya raises her head from the grass, her face is covered her long hair and she blows it with her breath away to have clear sight. She sees another gnoll charging at her, but this one was bigger with axe! She rolls in one side to avoid the axe and kicks the gnoll in stomach from laying position. Trained Chicken Elda helps Maya by pecking the gnoll in a foot and then running away, and while the gnoll was distracted by the chicken, Maya stumbles the gnoll on the ground and then she jumps in air and collapses from above on gnoll's neck with her elbow. When all the gnolls were finally dead, Maya picks up her battle friend chicken and walks towards Mylanis, Eirox, Leo and Iwean, cowered in dust which is rarely seen on Maya, ruined hair and with white feathers in her hair from the chicken, all result from the combat. "We are sorry we late, please forgive me, I would come sooner, but well ... you know ... it's all Victor's fault."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:51 pm

((So currently Iwean has his bow draw an arrow knocked and watching Leo))

Iwean watches to see if they leave without coaxing any animals. As I said I will abide by the FULL Circles wishes. Until then leave the animals where they wish.
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Seing the scared animals forced to run away as Iwean scares them, Mylanis sighs and Glares at Iwean

Now, what you just did, was pretty much what the Zhentarim are doing in Shadowdale, controlling the population through fear. Think about that Hound, you may claim to protect nature, but controlling it through fear is not the way, at least you should be able to know that as well. These animals followed me willingly, yet you deny them the ability to leave by their own choice. So be it, I will leave them, and this area in your care, but do NOT come running to me when the taint from shadowdale reaches this place, when the animals lay tainted and dying, and the trees wither and die. I WILL NOT, it's clear to me that you do not wish for nature to have a safe future in this area, so be it, I shall not answer any call for help from this place, as this burden is now yours, I hope you have the skill and willpower to see it through.

Goodbye "Seer"

She walks around a final time to see if any animals wants to follow for a new better home
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:13 pm

*waits to see if the others follow her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next