Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge

Go down 
+12
gandruff
BedlamX
Vall Moon
zatagon
Serebane
Falling Leaf
KnowingMeKnowingYou
Sonja Bloodrayne
DM Atropos
tjhyland
Maskedshini
Kuitenknieper
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DM_Kraneia

DM_Kraneia

A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Maskedshini wrote:
Seing the scared animals forced to run away as Iwean scares them, Mylanis sighs and Glares at Iwean

((Please don't assume the animals were frightened. They simply wandered back to where they came from, just as I pointed out in my post. Iwean didn't frighten them away.))

None of the animals followed Mylanis and seemed content to remain where they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:11 pm

Leo watches Maya doing her stuff again and his jaw drops. When she arrives, his face turns red, he probably looks embarrassed, or maybe fearing she will try to talk with the chicken again even if she does not know chicken language. But he also sees animals leaving as Iwean began the conflict at first place, he simply shook his head in fear for what could happen to these animals if they stay here, and why Iwean did not allow Circle to help them. As Iwean makes it clear that Leo's words have no meaning to him, Leo does not bother anymore to explain how things works to him anymore, and leaves him be with the hostility he created. He follows Mylanis and calls for Maya. "Maya, let's go with Mylanis, Iwean wants animals to remain on this dangerous land and he was successful in stopping us to offer them different and safer place. It is now his duty to take care of them, since he prevented us from doing it. I do not wish his blood on my hands, so I will leave not because I cannot kill him, it is because I can. Whatever happens to animals in Fox Ridge from now falls in his blame."
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:40 am

Iwean satisfied the Lyons are leaving looks around at the sudden decaying of the forest. He sees the Lyons moving away and is certain they could not possibly be involved in this new occurance. (moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (I finished with this thread moving to the new thread posted earlier.)
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Nadin passes the Fox Ridge area and its vicinities, ask an elf lady and a man about sight of zhentarin troops and get confirmation none were there recently. Not noticing anything diferent the elf check the area and not much later decide to leave. Making his way out he watches Cruven arriving, just moments before his depart.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:40 pm

(this post is only valid if dms allow mages sight though familiars, if not please ignore/delete this post)

Vall Moon wrote:
A much scarred, one-eared and ugly moon elf looks to the confusion and the shooted arrow, the elf has a bow in back and a few quivers filled with many arrows. Dispiste of the display the elf keeps silently watching, his features never changing of a not much interested at all, he stays hided in the shadows of the wood fortification. Soon this place will be bathed in blood again the elf knows, but the blood will be much more than just these ones. Hast decides to leave the place, Fox Ridge seems madder at each passing day, and apparently even drow are avoiding it anyway.

A good mile away, sitting at his Fire place in the middle of no where, Veral'si cocks his head as he watchs the on going show though his Familiar ears, the bat would chitter annoyed at being awake in the day time, but the Drow mage would just smirk, shaking his head in amusement before severing the link and letting the bat crawl back into the hollowed tree and get some sleep.

" Ill be more damned than I am already haha, they have managed to do more damage to the area than most Raiding Parties! Mmm good thing their not clerics, violating the natural order like that, oooh I think I am going to have some fun with this green crazy lot... as soon as the sun goes down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge   A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A message continues to be spread at Fox Ridge
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3