Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here

Go down 
+106
Fincaen
adaywithoutrain
Apocrypha
Nonfactous
devilsoldier666
Demon2k3
ADM Flumph
selenden
DM Carbuncle
dak12attack
lohran
Kaalos003
DrunkenSolamnic
shalvan
Shadowcraft
Nexuzium
Noltem
Archimedes
ADM_Coffee
jalmynar
Serebane
EberronBruce
DM Light
PetersonOliveira
Jakunen
FFSDave
Zaroak
Lebbon
johnnyk
Araevin Teshurr
ObsidianRaven
Ghael24
Evocati
pyro
ChiFlav
UnsafeNormal
Moonsaves
Maskedshini
Karris
FairyLiquid
TrackerStormtrail
Hasbeengoing
Dova23
Dsmith1312
Norlamin Arborshate
Vall Moon
Falling Leaf
ADM Iribaar
Sunflower
Alfie
AsuraKing
VerdeVerde
Molpadia
CaptainV
Zethos64
ThornsM
KnightCaptain
KnowingMeKnowingYou
Greenboy3
The Coronal
shellshocked59
Vidala
Antious
citizensnips
Steppenwolf MacGregor
Xeneize
jpetticolas
DaShi
Diamondwing
TheElderEye
Gorebash
nraion
Emeraldtalon
Sareth675
Valnaire
SiaSacham
Aleilsum Ellrum
nevernight
Wulfe ischarri
Thalionmel
Gaussafae
Cristiel
Gode
Fflar
Lichy Popo
HelloCthulhu
wbbraam
Skyiba
tyranus
Dormouse
Gjallahorn
egeloppe
Warfire
Chromaticwyrm13
magus_taliesin
FunnyHatOfDeath
arcylisia
Sergeant Jesus
Zaldimar
BreakNova
kenoichi
Slayermaster
Arjay
Slartibartfaß
A_Roleplayer
StaurosMallack
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Steppenwolf MacGregor

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Letter re: Zhents   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Quote :
Madame Coronal,

A Zhent by the name of Desrah Asher approached me to complain and make a proposal. You may recognize her name as a high-ranking officer as well as the Zhent responsible for Wythran Tal's arrest.

It seems a tel'quess threatened her at the Cyricist tower in the beastlands, informing her that she was not welcome there. She took this amiss, deeming it her holy duty in the service of her pathetic lord to persecute the tower's residents. She proposes that we and the Zhentarim reach an accord by which neither side engages in physical violence or threats outside its own territory.

Several problems arise from this proposal. First, she has no authority to make it, and admits as much. I told her to speak to her superiors and see whether they actually want the Zhent who lied to our Keeper acting as their ambassatrix. Second, the Zhents claim the beastlands as their own, and thus would by this agreement be able to continue harassing our people there. Third, our People are at war with the Zhentarim, which implies a certain amount of danger for their troops when they wander outside their cozy little havens.

This last point is clear to all, but raises several questions for which I require an answer. What lands do we claim? And what is our policy on the threat and use of violence against Zhentarim who tread on those lands? Finally, what is our policy on the killing of Zhentarim outside our claimed territory? Many of us would like some clarification on this, to guide our actions.

Fearlessly,
Tyndal Gwenna
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:48 pm

This treacherous and honourless creature's words are worthless. Ignore all she says, and all claims. Words are lies to her mind.

We claim all lands beyond the Boatman's tunnel and the tunnel from the Froest into Our lands. The forest beyond that tunnel is patrolled but not Ours.

Zentarim within Our lands are to be killed or captured if they do not withdraw immediately. One warning may be offered.

Killing Zhentarim outside Our lands is for the individual who resides within Myth Drannor's conscience but We ask them to be aware that they are bullies and will nto hesitate to retaliate against weaker folk. We woudl suggest not provoking but if they throw their weight around then to certainly hold your ground if strong enough, up to and including physical force.
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:25 am

*open letter adressed to the Wardens, master Blue, master Wythran, The Coronal and Knight Protecter Elric*

I write this in a final attempt to settle this matter, witch in all rights should not have been a matter of such hard words from the beginning.

The most honorable master Sinjin and his friends, the wardens have a most rightfull place within the halls of our Morning Lord, who we all revere and respect.

The most honorable master Sinjin has tended the gardens and fields at the farms, and has been a friend and suport to the old Abbot at the church for a very long time. Likewise has his gathering of friends, called the Wardens, indeed never done anything to derserve harsh words form anyone connected to our most beloved church.

Knight Protecter, Brother Elric has spoken out of place and against better knowing in his demands, and his tone has been unnessesary harsh, useing demands where friendly inquries would have been wiser. In this I agree with all my heart and the wisdom granted me by the Morninglord's grace.

The Defender Aramil, who I belive is allso a member of the Wardens, have antagonised Brother Elric in his blunt and rude manner in witch he aproached Brother Elrics, all be it wrongly set, demands. Indeed allso master Aramil is guilty in useing harsh, rude and demanding retoric, where again friendly inquries would have served the honorable Defender Aramil much better.

So in casting insults both are to blame, and it is my hope that the way things have unfolded after these rather undiplomatic exchange of words, will serve as a firm reminder to both that the conseqvenses of ones actions and words, should be considered before the first stone is cast.

I was told by one of the Defenders that an old woodelf, now passed on, used to teach his fellow defenders that one should allways consider carefully what one took a shot at. Once the arrow is losed, its path is not easyly changed and the same could be said with words.
Perhaps this lesson needs to be repeated, to all sides involved in this.

Brother Elrics veiw on the Wardens is based on his meeting with Defender Aramil, just as Defender Aramils veiw on our church is now based on his meeting with Brother Elric.

I believe both have gotten the wrong impression of the eachother.

There is no conflict here, rather than that between two mortals who both should look inward and seach themselves asking: Should I not have acted wiser?

To speak against the wardens pressence in our beloved temple, would be to speak against the Morning Lord himself, for we all know he looks with joy on those who supports adventureres who do good deeds, even more so when the deed is done in the name of Lathander.

In that light I look foreward to hearing the Wardens gathering in our church for their next meeting, and I look foreward to greet and welcome each and everyone of the wardens into the house of the Morninglord.
And especially do I look foreward to finaly meet the most honorable Master Sinjin, who I have heard nothing but good things about.

And most importantly, do I look foreward to knowing, that by the Wardens meeting under the roof of our church, the will of Our Lord Lathander is followed, both in heart and by letter.

It is my hope this matter will, the above in mind, at last be settled so that we may retun to the matters at hand.

With the best regards and blessings in the name of The Morning Lord.
Dawn Master Castor Lyonald
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:26 am

*open letter adressed to the Wardens, master Blue, master Wythran, The Coronal and Knight Protecter Elric*

I write this in a final attempt to settle this matter, witch in all rights should not have been a matter of such hard words from the beginning.

The most honorable master Sinjin and his friends, the wardens have a most rightfull place within the halls of our Morning Lord, who we all revere and respect.

The most honorable master Sinjin has tended the gardens and fields at the farms, and has been a friend and suport to the old Abbot at the church for a very long time. Likewise has his gathering of friends, called the Wardens, indeed never done anything to derserve harsh words form anyone connected to our most beloved church.

Knight Protecter, Brother Elric has spoken out of place and against better knowing in his demands, and his tone has been unnessesary harsh, useing demands where friendly inquries would have been wiser. In this I agree with all my heart and the wisdom granted me by the Morninglord's grace.

The Defender Aramil, who I belive is allso a member of the Wardens, have antagonised Brother Elric in his blunt and rude manner in witch he aproached Brother Elrics, all be it wrongly set, demands. Indeed allso master Aramil is guilty in useing harsh, rude and demanding retoric, where again friendly inquries would have served the honorable Defender Aramil much better.

So in casting insults both are to blame, and it is my hope that the way things have unfolded after these rather undiplomatic exchange of words, will serve as a firm reminder to both that the conseqvenses of ones actions and words, should be considered before the first stone is cast.

I was told by one of the Defenders that an old woodelf, now passed on, used to teach his fellow defenders that one should allways consider carefully what one took a shot at. Once the arrow is losed, its path is not easyly changed and the same could be said with words.
Perhaps this lesson needs to be repeated, to all sides involved in this.

Brother Elrics veiw on the Wardens is based on his meeting with Defender Aramil, just as Defender Aramils veiw on our church is now based on his meeting with Brother Elric.

I believe both have gotten the wrong impression of the eachother.

There is no conflict here, rather than that between two mortals who both should look inward and seach themselves asking: Should I not have acted wiser?

To speak against the wardens pressence in our beloved temple, would be to speak against the Morning Lord himself, for we all know he looks with joy on those who supports adventureres who do good deeds, even more so when the deed is done in the name of Lathander.

In that light I look foreward to hearing the Wardens gathering in our church for their next meeting, and I look foreward to greet and welcome each and everyone of the wardens into the house of the Morninglord.
And especially do I look foreward to finaly meet the most honorable Master Sinjin, who I have heard nothing but good things about.

And most importantly, do I look foreward to knowing, that by the Wardens meeting under the roof of our church, the will of Our Lord Lathander is followed, both in heart and by letter.

It is my hope this matter will, the above in mind, at last be settled so that we may retun to the matters at hand.

With the best regards and blessings in the name of The Morning Lord.
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 am

In fact Our Deputy Wythran is dealing with this situation. However We agree that it is more than time it was settled and We believe that you will agree with Us that it is completely overblown. So let us agree that in fact, there was fault on both sides and simply put it behind us both.

Where Our Defender was at fault, We apologise for his actions. He is rough spoken but his heart is good. Arrows shot at people's feet can and do tend to be misinterpreted though and he has been firmly requested not to do so again.

It is entirely up to you but may We suggest that in fact you yourself may be a more diplomatic ambassador in dealing with the Tel'Quessir. It may help avoid future unnecessary trouble if questions involving Our Ahk'Velahr are brought by yourself to the Keeper. However, We are sure Our Keeper will deal with Elric if you believe that best.

While the City's Temple can freely be used if the Wardens wish, We believe that it would be a good sign if they return to the Church of Lathandar for their meeting place. The decision is of course theirs.

Signed
Ilsevele Miriatar
Coronal of Myth Drannor

cc'd the Queen's Councillors.
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:06 am

Mylady Coronal

I have faith the honorable Deputy Wythran will aid in resolveing this, but I must again stress my hope that his involvement should no longer be needed.

Your apology on behalf of Defender Aramil is of course accepted and I must allso offer my deepest apologise on behalf of Brother Elrics blunt manner, he to has a true and good heart but his zeal and devotion sometimes makes him forget more earthly matters.

To your suggestion of my role in regards to the elves, I will say this. I am the dawn master and as such my task is to lead, and take care of relations..

Brother Elrics role lies in the more matial matters, as the Order of the Aster is a militant branch of our beloved church. As I wrote he spoke out of place, and I will dissucs this matter with him.

I would ask that all future letters be sent to me, unless it is the Order of the Aster you require to comunicate with...the overall church-matters, is my responsobility as dawnmaster.

Lastly I applor your wisdom in this matter and look foreward to a long and friendly relationship with the Jewel that is Myth Drannor.

Dawnmaster Castor Lyonald
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:03 pm

*A letter is sent with a traveler to Myth Drannor in hopes to be passed onto the Coronal*

To the Coronal of Myth Drannor,

I'm contacting you on concerns of a woman named Anna, she seems to be a famous merchant in these lands. Anna came to our fort today wishing to set up a business or merchant stand of sort, but I must be cautious for I do not want to allow an enemy of the elves nor the Zhentarim to be doing business in our fort. So I am requesting what you think of this Anna, and if she is in good view of your city. Thank you in advance.

Commander Jesira Menines
Back to top Go down
Steppenwolf MacGregor

PostSubject: Vampire and Drow Plans to Infiltrate the Old City   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Tyndal posts the following letter, sealed with black wax with a plain arrow imprint, at the barracks for Auryne or another ranking Defender's attention:

Quote :
Kin-in-Arms:

I have learned of an ilythiiri threat to the old city. It seems that a child-vampire has been approaching dhaerow of all persuasions, Vhaerunite, Lolthite and otherwise, and appealing to them to enter the ruins of the City of Song and other places in the region and steal artifacts of power. It is unknown what precisely the vampire seeks.

Several groups of drow have already responded, and attempted entry. They are aided by an ancient vampire who assists them in travelling by portal. It seems however that the mythal prevents him from entering the old city in this fashion.

I humbly suggest an assessment of mundane means of entry into the city and an increase in patrols. If I learn more, I will be certain to inform you.

Fearlessly,
Tyndal Gwenna

Last edited by Steppenwolf MacGregor on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steppenwolf MacGregor

PostSubject: Attempted Poisoning of Myth Drannor   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Tyndal posts the following letter, sealed with black wax with a plain arrow imprint, at the barracks for Auryne or another ranking Defender's attention:

Quote :
Kin-in-Arms:

I write to report an attempted attack on our city. I and others went to the river to retrieve a delivery of healing supplies not more than a few hours ago. Two elves, albeit strange-looking ones, rowed up with four crates marked for the temple and claimed to be the delivery.

Certain things marked them as wrong, however. Their speech, and the crudeness of the elven markings on the crates. An animal of the forest approached when we broke one of the crates open to investigate, and smashed a vial, which smelled unmistakably of poison.

The arrival of the true delivery an hour later confirmed that the elves were impostors, perhaps magically disguised. We have the crates of poison under guard outside the cavern leading to the refugee camp, and await a decision as to its disposition. It might give some indication of the sophistication and intentions of the impostors, but doubtless constitutes a danger as well.

I humbly recommend as well that the Sentinels send rangers south down the river as quickly as possible. Two to three hours south of the abandoned watchtower (OOC: Forest Ruins) they will find two rowboats broken and left on the bank. From there the rangers might succeed in tracking the impostors.

Should I learn more, I will inform you immediately.

Fearlessly,
Tyndal Gwenna

// Attn: Mustang, who ran the event, and the elven DMs and officials. //
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:08 pm

both letters are received
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:23 am

Pens a note to Commander Jesira

(pm sent)
Back to top Go down
KnightCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Earalia writes a letter to Auryne

"Dear Miss Auryne,

there was today a man in the camp who appeared to be quite deranged.

he kept accusing me of attacking him and kept saying that he would report me to the guards and see me punished. he also kept saying that I was blinded by some kind of "negative spirits" and that I was daft.

At no time did I attack him or make any hostile action towards him.

I attempted to reason with him.

When it became clear that he could not be reasoned with, I suggested that he seek a temple for healing. I suggested that he try the temple of Lathander since he was showing such hatred towards a priest of the Seledrine.

I do not think that he is at this time a threat to himself or to others except that he summons dangerous fire elementals in the middle of a crowded camp.

Sincerely,

Earalia Tyln
Priestess of Corellon"

Back to top Go down
ThornsM

PostSubject: A letter to Auryne   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:35 am

Awaiting his boat upon the pier, Sherne quietly sits alone and writes a letter. It is sealed and handed to a guard, to be taken to the barracks, for the attention of Keeper Auryne. Shortly after, he boards and the boat takes him away into the silent evening.

///PM sent
Back to top Go down
Zethos64

Zethos64

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Letter sent to Coronal.

(PM Sent)
Back to top Go down
Emeraldtalon

Emeraldtalon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Letter sent to Coronal.

(PM sent)
Back to top Go down
Zethos64

Zethos64

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:11 am

A message sent for Keeper Auryne.

((PM Sent))
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:33 am

*A rather scruffy letter bound with sinew is left for the Coronal*

"To the Coronal,
I have been recently spending some time mapping the dales and surrounding area, and would like to know the current boundaries of the Sovereign Territory of Myth Drannor around the Cormanthor and dales area, to make sure my map is currently upto date, with the current political climate. I have also provided a map of my current exploration to help with boundaries.
Signed
Sordoc Tuidres"

*map sent via PM*
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:08 am

*internal letter from the chuch of Lathander handed in copy to the Coronal with a note on the top of it*

Mylady Coronal
Thought you should be aware of the pressense of this individual, that your forces may be allowed to inqure further should they encounter her.

Yours truthfully
DawnMaster Kastor of the Lathander Church

To all members of the church.

Today I encountered a young human woman with black markings on her face in the kobold-mine.

The girl uses the powers and spells that we know as the ones used by frey and warlocks and displayed a desturbing lack of interest in the true source of these powers.

Untill it is determined if these powers are granted by either demonic/hellish or frey sentients any one who encounter the girl should be wise to proceed with extreme caution.

The girl has named herself as Mila, her surname if she carries one remains unknown.

While the girl does not strike me as evil at first glance...her lack of interest in the nature of her abilities consernes me greatly and thus this letter of note.

May Lathander grant us all the wisdom and bless us with another dawn.

DawnMaster Kastor
Back to top Go down
CaptainV

CaptainV

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:21 am

Letter sent to the Coronal.

(PM Sent)
Back to top Go down
Vidala

Vidala

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:49 am

*A guard patroulling the borders of the elven area will find a message, twisted around a longbow's arrow, sticked into a tree's bark. The handwriting is curvy and made with charcoal, the letters are elven, the words are clearly high-elven. It seems the writer was educated in writing*

Dear sir or madam Coronal,

I hope my message approaches your hands. My name is nonrelevant for the moment, the only important thing ist, that I follow the Seldarine, especially the dark maiden.

I have some information you might find useful. I know your troops are busy fighting the drows whereever they can find them, and your troops seem to be successful from time to time. But the drows are too, otherwise you would control whole Cormanthor.

The information I offer are some tactical advices about drows.

Drow officers don't care much for their armies, because most times they simply consist of slaves or even lesser drows. If they are aware of your own mages and clerics, they will primarily attack them, and let the hardfight with your armored troops to their slaves.

And the typical drow will avoid to get involved in hand-to-hand-fight with heavy troops, as I wrote, they will attack your casters if possible. And they will withdraw by magical means if possible.

If you want to get them, prepare a trap:
Create the illusion, that your casters seem to be vulnerable to a spring attack. When they start their attack your casters should use magic to avoid magical retreat, although this will prevent summoning too. But If some of the "mages" are disguised fighters using wands or staffs for pretending magical abilities, and have hidden weapons, they can be a threat to those attackers and surprise them. Or you use sharpshooters to protect your mages.
And every drow's priority is his own health. If he or she has to sacrifice other drows to survive, they will do.

I hope this information will help you to win some battles.

With the highest regards, and may the moonlight be wih you all time, and the Seldarine will protect you.

*the only signatur the letter has is:*
V.
Back to top Go down
citizensnips

citizensnips

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 am

Letter sent to the coronal (via pm)
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:27 pm

*a letter would be handed over to the coronal by a guard*

Dear lady Coronal Ilsevele Miriatar,

I have heard that Sherne already informed you of the agreement they made with Fat Fred a while ago. Today we happened to deliver supplies to the village in the forest and asked their leader to only take from the forest what they really need and do as less wolf hunting as possible. The problem is that the village probably would need more supplies from Myth Drannor then in order to survive and avoid further problems with the wolf spirit. Therefore we of course have to ask you if you think that Myth Drannor can spare some supplies and agree with helping the village with constant supply deliveries?

Yours sincerely
Karovir
Back to top Go down
KnightCaptain

PostSubject: A letter to Auryne   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:01 am

Anadra hands a letter to the boatman and asks for it to be delivered to the barracks.

Quote :

Dear Auryne,

it has come to my attention that a known traitor is spreading lies about me and about Morna'nique.

I know that you must have heard from others about the incident but I wish to make a statement for the record.

I arrived at the ranger camp to discover that a well-known Vhaerunite drow was present. Several people at the campsite were disturbed by presence of this drow.

The druid Richo who later attacked me and Morna'nique threatened to kill me if I acted against the drow which he identified as a drow.

I fired several arrows at the drow and then the druid attacked me and the drow attacked me as well. I believe the druid attacked Morna'nique after I was knocked unconscious.

As you probably know, this druid once saved the life of a Lolthite priestess when she prevented her death while waiting for drow reinforcements to come and save her.

I have no idea what the traitor's lies concerning the incident are intended to accomplish. I would guess he is trying to excuse the treason of the druid so that his own treason will also be excused.

But I will address a few of his lies.

At no time did I ever fire arrows indiscriminately into a crowd. You know I am a better archer than that. All of my arrows struck the Vhaerunite drow.

The druid clearly knew that the drow was a drow and I believe he knew she was a Vhaerunite.

The druid's attack on me was clearly premeditated and was not the first time he has acted to save an enemy of Myth Drannor, of the forest or even of the so-called balance.

There is another thing, another druid named Uralia was later telling the blatant lie that the drow was an Eilistrean.

Sincerely,

Anadra Nulentholen
ranger

The letter is sealed with the mark of Solonar Thelandira.
Back to top Go down
Diamondwing

Diamondwing

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:40 am

A letter is left in the hands of an Ahk'velar soldier to be given to the keeper on behalf of Ka'avain'nae.

"Dear keeper,

I'd like to inform you of a warlock that has now taken on the shape of Poultry thanks to one of my dehibilitating spells. His name is Isoril, human. I caught him in the edge of the cormanthor in the form of a Pit fiend before we had a confrontation. He is now spending his days as one of the many chickens around Shadowdale. However, I assume he will find a way to be turned back. *Inserts a description of him* I Beleive you will have use of this information. He was with another woman though she was quick to flee.

Ka~"
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:00 am

Too The Most Noble, Gentle and Wise Keepers of the City.

You do not know me, but from your Defenders and your Druids I have known only kindness and wisdom. My name is Frayja Wyldmoor, A humble Feytouched Maiden of Selune and ever foremostly, devoted defender of Freedome.

I write to you because one of your defenders gifted me a ring that grants regenaration, of which I have included with this letter. My lady calls to me and bids me to take up the rode again, but I feel that your noble Defenders could and will likely need this more than me.

I hope that one day I will be able to return, for if there is any place I would settle and have a family it would be your fair city.

May your heart only know love and joy

Freyja

(Ill give the ring to you OOCly in game)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next