Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here

Go down 
+106
Fincaen
adaywithoutrain
Apocrypha
Nonfactous
devilsoldier666
Demon2k3
ADM Flumph
selenden
DM Carbuncle
dak12attack
lohran
Kaalos003
DrunkenSolamnic
shalvan
Shadowcraft
Nexuzium
Noltem
Archimedes
ADM_Coffee
jalmynar
Serebane
EberronBruce
DM Light
PetersonOliveira
Jakunen
FFSDave
Zaroak
Lebbon
johnnyk
Araevin Teshurr
ObsidianRaven
Ghael24
Evocati
pyro
ChiFlav
UnsafeNormal
Moonsaves
Maskedshini
Karris
FairyLiquid
TrackerStormtrail
Hasbeengoing
Dova23
Dsmith1312
Norlamin Arborshate
Vall Moon
Falling Leaf
ADM Iribaar
Sunflower
Alfie
AsuraKing
VerdeVerde
Molpadia
CaptainV
Zethos64
ThornsM
KnightCaptain
KnowingMeKnowingYou
Greenboy3
The Coronal
shellshocked59
Vidala
Antious
citizensnips
Steppenwolf MacGregor
Xeneize
jpetticolas
DaShi
Diamondwing
TheElderEye
Gorebash
nraion
Emeraldtalon
Sareth675
Valnaire
SiaSacham
Aleilsum Ellrum
nevernight
Wulfe ischarri
Thalionmel
Gaussafae
Cristiel
Gode
Fflar
Lichy Popo
HelloCthulhu
wbbraam
Skyiba
tyranus
Dormouse
Gjallahorn
egeloppe
Warfire
Chromaticwyrm13
magus_taliesin
FunnyHatOfDeath
arcylisia
Sergeant Jesus
Zaldimar
BreakNova
kenoichi
Slayermaster
Arjay
Slartibartfaß
A_Roleplayer
StaurosMallack
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:50 am

*a letter is sent to nadin moonbolt sealed with his official bluish silver ink and stampe with his seal BM in bluiesh silver wax*

my fair keeper i would love to meet with you as well not just about this but i also have questions about many thing since my return. so please let me know when it is convient for you as i also know how busy i was before passing the armathor title on and taken a second chair as head mage of the mage branch and also as the coronals council, tis along story mine plenty of time for that later.. just let me know a time and place.. preferebly in private an in myth drannor.. again my thanks
Back to top Go down
Arjay

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:56 pm

A sealed letter arrives to the Keeper.

((PM incoming))
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: M'lady queen coronal   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:56 am

i know i have yet to pay you a visit since my return m'lady it seems i have been quite buisy as of late with the rescue operations and so forth.. i would like to do so eventualy when it is convienant for you.. im writing you this day to inform you that i took the liberty of contacting some old friends i staid with for some time after i left.. i do appologise the death of my wife did hit me harder than i thought and for fear of resorting back to the past i left to find ways to cope deal with and move on from it..

anyways as i was saying i contacted some old friends they had a craft that intrigued me and i feel could benefeit myth drannor as well.. i have asked they teach me the minute details of it and if not that then i asked for a meeting with them to discuss terms for them to supply us with the golems they craft.. they are gnomes after all and you know i love to tinker with ideas to see them come into being from imagination is truly something.. if you wish to meet with them i will try to arrange it if you wish i could meet with them get their terms and bring it back to you i ask for guidance in this in ways or what boundries i could work with in the negoiations should they not teach me them selves that is.. now since my return i have heard of something to do with the vale of lost voices could you explain this to me or should i ask the keeper?

again m'lady i do appologise and my children often ask if they would get to see you again one day i have to laugh and answer you never know but keep hoping and one day it may come true.. after all she is a busy woman.. do not be suprised if you meet them they grab onto your legs i have yet to start their teaching of appropriate behavior in such cases i feel they should be allowd to be kids after all i think i will start this training in a couple more years tho..

my thanks m'lady

Ryn'ja Cathlemet/Blue Mage of Myth Drannor

*she would almost think that was his version of a wink in writing blue mage of myth drannor*
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:50 am

Dear Lord Cathlemet,

i would be happy to receive you in the coming days and have dinner with you and the High Mage.
Many things changed in the time of your absence and i will be happy to hear about your children.

signed
Ilsevele Miritar
Coronal of Myth Drannor
Ruler of the 7th Rysar of Cormanthyr
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:09 am

i would be mosthonored m'lady just let me know when a good time is for you i will bring the kids with me.. i would love to hear all thats changed and meet this high mage i am intrigued by this school idea or what ever it was..
Back to top Go down
Sareth675

Sareth675

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:49 pm

A message is sent to both the Coronal and the Keeper of Myth Drannor.

Firstly to the Keeper.

Esteemed Keeper,

I request an urgent meeting with yourself, it is of upmost importance to the safety of the city. I believe there is great danger to the rest of the Cormanthor and a rising threat from the Anauroch, as rumors you may have already heard have begun to circulate about said danger.

~Tohrm Elrath~

Then secondly to the Coronal

To your Grace, Ilsevele Miritar,

I humbly request an urgent meeting with yourself and the highest ranking magi of your court, I believe there is a great threat headed toward the Cormanthor with intent to plunder the ruins of Myth Drannor in search of an artifact of great power. I hope this message reaches you swiftly so that the danger may be averted before it chances the borders of the city. By no means may this danger go unheeded, I speculate your High Mage may have already detected its presence encroaching from the Anauroch, as to confirm this letter.

Yours faithfully,

~Tohrm Elrath~

Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:18 pm

The keeper reads the message and ponders for a while thinking wich kind of troubles expect from Anauroch, and than he seems really troubled, still calmly he writes a message back.

Esteemed Minstrel,

I would like to meet you as soon as possible, please present this missive to any guard in our barracks as proof that you're expected with urge.

Nadin Moonbolt
Keeper of Myth Drannor

Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:04 pm

*a letter to the coronal sealed in blueish silver wax with seal imprinted in letters B.M. sent in a mithral tube sealed tight delivered by royal guard*

M'lady Coronal,

It has come to my attention that we have war golems some where in the wood.. I would like your permission to enter the wood of voice to try and find these for study repair and such for use later on after much testing has been done..

Our Great School Heirs of Windsong Tower will be researching the area maps of old as well as old reports and trying to piece together a resonably updated version with educated guesses as to where they may be found..

This sould allow us minimum excursion into and straight to what we seek.. SHould being the key word I do however expect so wrong guesses to have been made. Tho i plan to never attack the spirits even if attacked. I Plan to have them withdraw immediately.. I feel this nessessary as a last line of defence for our cities homes castle and other buildings.. That way our knowledge items and vaults will always remain protected and never defiled by scum seeking an easy fortune or magical scum seeking power they should not wield.. *subtle hints could be detected he speaks of their enemies there and tomb robbers with a little more than disgust held for them*

as always i do this for myth drannor's betterment and to reclaim lost knowledge we once had..

sincerely
Head Master Blue Mage
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:36 am

*a mithral tube is delivered by royal guard to the high mage bearing the marks of blue mage and sealed tight and magicaly the note inside reads*

high mage,

you have made me headmaster of our school and as such i have ordered our new research and development team to study golems a few books have come to our school containing design and runes of such..

i have also came by the info as well about golems in the war long ago.. they seem to have been disabled or some such and request your help in retrieving information that we can study on what we can expect of aryvandaarian safeguards, and magical construction. Research in the restricted vaults, as well in the vaults of Silverymoon could be useful also.. so anything you can send us to aid in this be it books reports personal knowledge or the likes i would be most grateful i would ask if you have any knowledge of languages as well that i do not possess like ancient or arcaic elven even netheril ilfarn probably alot to ask of one given what burdens you carry already and the work load as well.. so i will except whatever you have to offer on these subjects and pass along all i get to my fellow research team as well..

i thank ye in advance high mage,

blue mage..
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Pm Sent
Back to top Go down
ADM_Coffee

ADM_Coffee

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:56 am

A letter is sent to the Keepers office, supposedly sent by the visiting wizard 'Dain'.

To the Keeper,

My preparations to scry for Tebryn are completed, we may proceed with doing such whenever you call for it. For now, I am aiding Garrim in researching for artefacts hidden in the ruins that he may be looking for. One of which seems to have stood out for now, some Netherscrolls that you most likely already know about, though we haven't pinpointed anything else yet. We shall continue to do such.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:57 pm

A letter is returned

Sir Dain,

I was expecting his interest be directed to such scrolls, as they have said properties of reality alteration magic. I will meet you as soon as possible, with our volunteers. (I suggest next week, 1st july I will have 2 weeks off work avaiable to set)
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:47 pm

After a long-planned and hard-fought battle, Arjay returns to the city after being summarily dismissed in order to inform the city of the battle that they doubtless knew nothing about, given that half of the city's council was in it.

Arjay sent word to the Coronal that Shadowdale had been cleansed of the Zhentarim, but that the city requested aid, militarily to help secure the city from Zhentarim counterattack, and relief aid in the form of volunteers to help with the clearing/rebuilding of demolished buildings and food while the Chanteauans tried to restore the fields.
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:27 am

PM send
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Coronal,

I'd like to send my greeting and congratulations that the Zhentarim are less of a problem now. It is a time for celebration. I hope that you'll allow me to perform soon, as I've returned for now. I have a few stories running in my mind, and hope to regale you with tales that I've been on since my departure.

In any case; Hello, friend.

Lovely Regards,
Chance the Storyteller.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:26 pm

One of those rare letters from Karovir would find its way to the Coronal:

Dear lady Coronal Ilsevele,

I hereby inform you that I appointed a group of elven soldiers and Akh'Velahr to guard a caravan with refugees and supplies (which I will be taking as well if you allow it) to Shadowdale. I know I should have asked you before doing so but I simply forgot and if you should not agree then please inform me of it before the caravan will get moving. Else I will keep up with my plans and will bring the people who want to back to their homes and make sure they have something to eat since we have more than enough food.
If you have questions, orders or want to talk about anything let me know but you know that anyway.

Best regards
Karovir
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:29 pm

a series of letters arrive to the high mage the keeper and the coronal from shadow dale
per normal it is in a mithral sealed tube and bears bm in the seal also on the notes inside sealed in blueish silver wax

they read

"my dear friends and leaders of myth drannor i appologise for being so enformal as im rather rushed at this time so i will be brief..

i would like some defenders to come pick up and deliver the shadowdale golems remains i have put in a contaainment field and shoved scrap metals into their joints as well as protected from scrying to either the tower for further study or to the high mage him self for such study as the rune did not work to deactivate it and this is troubling news.. i do not have time yet to study it myself as i am helping with the mages here before turning it over to them i have but a day or so left on council here as it is temporary and will be returning to my beloved myth drannor soon..

i ask this as a favor simply nothing more if this cannot be done please let me know and i will make other arrangements or drag the thing all the waay there myself which will delay me by a week or more..

i have also took the initive and let the people know once we have studied it an deemed it to be of no harm to them a report would be given to their newly elected leader who ever it shall be as well as if requested the remains it self would be delivered back to them other wise we would deal with the remains our selves.. my thanks in advance

blue mage
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:17 am

A reply would be sent back:

Blue Mage,

We can pick up the golem parts and bring them to Myth Drannor after we brought the rest of the refugees and supplies to Shadowdale. I would suggest to hand the parts over to the Akh'Faern or to the High Mage.

Best regards
Karovir
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:33 pm

it has been done and should be in route or almost there by now my thanks to you all..

blue mage
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Letter arrives for Nadin

Keeper,

It seems the enemy of our "friends" from far away has arrived, not a pleasant meeting I might add.
You might want to get a hold of them, and tell them to prepare, and bring the book, Julia said you'd understand. Julia will join all of us in a few days.

- Mylanis
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:30 pm

A returning letter reach Mylanis

Dear druidess,

It seems he finally decided it was time to appear, his reasons to delay are unknow to me, and I suppose to our distant friends as well, surprises can occur be prepared. The others are certainly prepared at this point, I'm informing them while I sent you this one.

- Nadin

A resume of Mylanis letter and this one are sent to all involved
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:24 am

Valtore sends a letter to the council;

"Honored Council,

I am officially informing you of my intention to retire from the post as Headmaster of the general school of Myth Drannor. I shall soon be traveling once more in the service of my God Dugmaren Brightmantle. It was a privilege to have the chance to teach at your esteemed school.

Valtore Ahur, Knight of the Lost Tome."
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:27 am

A sealed letter arrives for the Coronal from Shadowdale.

((PM sent to Carbuncle))
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:35 am

A functionary delivers this note with apologies. It is dated a tenday ago, but, what with the temple construction and Garren missing, things have been thrown into a bit of an uproar.

Dear Keeper Nadin,

We have recently had important cause to allow Pathea, wife to the Zhent called Zaburra, into the Lathanderite Settlement.

The initial cause was mercy, as she was gravely wounded, and her son does live within our borders. But, as news arrived of the capture of our Dawn Knight Marshal, Garren Smolder, mercy swiftly turned to expediency, as Pathea has been an invaluable messenger, intermediary, and ally.

We apologize for any confusion regarding Pathea's presence. We intended no disrespect. We did not see her name on the available list of banned persons, and we did conduct this matter with the knowledge of a Thael. We plead ignorance as to Pathea's status, and as to the political structure of the Akh'Velahr. It won't happen again.

We live here by your leave and we value your friendship. As such, we humbly request that Pathea be allowed to pass through the Docks and through the City Entrance on her way to and from the Temple, provided she is escorted by a Lathanderite knight or priest, or by a representative of the Akh'Velahr.

We respectfully await your reply,
Dawngreeter Cleophus Kinn
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Dawgreeter Cleophus Kinn,

Only a few days ago we were aware of the capture of the Dawn Knight Marshall and we are terribly worried abouts his whereabouts, you can count on our support in this. Unfortunatelly about Pathea status we have circunstances that cant be discussed in this missive, but that I hope you can understand to be the best not only to our fair city, but to all the innocents we are supposed to protect - and sadly I must remark, considering myself friend of Garren, he would not approve me risking innocents. She will be able to trade messages in Rimwood outpost, but I fear I cant do more than this - I would like as well to know her child, that I was unaware resides here, if you can help me in this.

May the Seldarine, Lathander and all good gods bless yours and save Garren,
Keeper Nadin Moonbolt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next