Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to Justen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

A letter to Justen Empty
PostSubject: A letter to Justen   A letter to Justen EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:17 pm

A letter is left in the Myth Drannor Inn for Justen, Paladin of the Red Knight.

My Dear Justen,

I'm terribly sorry that I won't be able to see you before I leave. I am being called home for my dear mother is gravely ill. I don't know how long I will be away. I do hope you continue with you training. I hope I will be able to return someday. Please take care of yourself and stay healthy. May the Red Lady guide you in your battles and your strategies be wise.

Yours Truly

Mara

Back to top Go down

A letter to Justen Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to Justen   A letter to Justen EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:12 pm

In a rush, a letter is attempted to reach Mara, however possible.

Mara,

I'm sorry to hear of your mothers condition, and I do hope your able to aid her. Hopefully, your departure won't be too long, though while you are away I will continue training and hopefully helping those in need. Maybe with some luck convert a few while you are away for a nice welcome back surprise. During your travels, please do stay safe and return as quickly as possible.. You will be missed, and I know not only by me. Lady of Strategy guide and protect your ways Mara.

Justen
Back to top Go down

A letter to Justen
Page 1 of 1