Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guard Drills

Go down 
+6
DM Stardust
White Rose
wemic
Avarson
Blutbadd
Hasbeengoing
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Guard Drills - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Drills   Guard Drills - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:28 am

Ranya shows up quite often at first he stays after he attack to help with the dead and clearing wreckage from the House, Then he returns often helping with the manual labor Chanting and humming often, speaking of heroes past and present helping to lift spirits around him. When not working he often walks the perimeter of the grounds with guard patrols, checking for tracks or other sign of recent incursions. He often takes time to chat with The Captain and other members of The House sharing a drink from his flask, a jest or just a quick smile,
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Guard Drills   Guard Drills - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:33 am

Starblade! Starblade !

*Ravossel seems to be really excited.*

I found a mix of guards, and sell awards looking for work. About seven in all ! I went head and offered to higher them on. There was Braethon he seemed very interested, but he had to talk with his partner first so them two are not signed up yet, but feels like they will *nods.*

Then there was Balmung, and Trelok. They joins as sell swords, theres three more to them, making a company of five. I gave them 5,000 each for the first week. Then told them 2,500 a week aster the first plus they keep what they kill. Not sure if was good or not, hope I did not short change them. Any ways they know your the Captain of the guard, so it's really up to you for you to think about. I do't mind paying for there weekly up keep.

*Ravossel waits excitingly for StarBlades response.*

And be for I for get. Braethon Stormwind is the one that wishes to talk to his partner be for accepting.

Balmung is the leader of the company of the five sell swords. Him, and Trelok were payed the 5,000 but not other three, for they have yet to show up yet, but soon they will.  

(( note occ: play information below.))

Forum name: -------
Login: Tockz
Toon name: Azure seas (( goes by Balmung.))

Forum name: hackymysack
Login: hackymysack
Toon name: Sand Ashby (( goes by Trelok))

Forum name: Necrosphere
Login: Necrosphere
Toon name: Braethon Stormwind
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Guard Drills   Guard Drills - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Aidan Airna wrote:
Starblade! Starblade !

*Ravossel seems to be really excited.*

I found a mix of guards, and sell awards looking for work. About seven in all ! I went head and offered to higher them on. There was Braethon he seemed very interested, but he had to talk with his partner first so them two are not signed up yet, but feels like they will *nods.*

Then there was Balmung, and Trelok. They joins as sell swords, theres three more to them, making a company of five. I gave them 5,000 each for the first week. Then told them 2,500 a week aster the first plus they keep what they kill. Not sure if was good or not, hope I did not short change them. Any ways they know your the Captain of the guard, so it's really up to you for you to think about. I do't mind paying for there weekly up keep.

*Ravossel waits excitingly for StarBlades response.*

And be for I for get. Braethon Stormwind is the one that wishes to talk to his partner be for accepting.

Balmung is the leader of the company of the five sell swords. Him, and Trelok were payed the 5,000 but not other three, for they have yet to show up yet, but soon they will.

Having of been outside with her men performing daily drills, Asteria looks to Rav as she exits the House and pauses her men, walking over to her. She chuckles to herself and smiles as she approaches the excited elf. "Good mornin' lady druidess. Ya needed somethin'?"

She rubs her jaw and listens patiently as the druidess mentions the new recruits and nods slowly, waiting until she's finished speaking to reply. "Good ta hear. I could use more hands out 'ere. Until t'walls go up, it's been pretty damn hard ta keep t'men on rotation an' lettin' them get some decent sleep...migh' be easier with those folk 'round."

She clears her throat and nods. "I'll take note of t'names ya mentioned. If I run inta them, I'll be sure ta mention tha' if they need someone ta train with, I bet someone would be willin' ta join them. If not, I would myself." She grins. "Or, if they're ready ta work...Hells, I'll start putting them on rotation tomorrow morning."

"I ain't got a lotta coin ta be honest, so I may need help with their pay." She grunts. "I've been savin' up fer o' few personal things, so I thank ya fer doin' tha." She smirks. "I don't make a lotta coin these days since m'usually 'ere. But, I think t'coin ya offered them seems more than fair. Once o' greenhorn gets 5k 'round 'ere, pretty easy ta build up from there anyway."

"If they show up an' m'not 'round, yer welcome ta give them o' tour of t'barracks. I'll do m'best ta meet with t'leader at least an' maybe we can even set up o' contract if they desired once t'boss gets back from his trip."

She smiles and clasps Rav's shoulder. "All in all, very good news. I thank ya m'friend. Ya migh' have just made m'job easier...an' at o' much needed time, as well."
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Guard Drills   Guard Drills - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:28 am

While the warrioress may seem stressed out, worried and a bit saddened in her mood lately, Asteria still trains with her men daily. Since yesterday, she has made it a point to train with each of her men individually and tries to pinpoint whatever weaknesses they have in combat. The morning after that, the warrioress stands in front of them and begins to address them. Her brown eyes look bloodshot but her back stands ramrod straight and her eyes still blaze with inner fire.

"Good mornin to all of ya." She speaks warmly to them and gazes at each man and woman. "I want ya all ta know...I am proud of each an' every single one of ya. An' I will tell ya why."

She flexes her neck and shoulders. "T'House has been called o' bunch of different things...I've heard t'words in Shadowdale, Myth Drannor...out of other mouths. They call us demon worshipers, they call us stupid fools an' they call us false Redemptionites. They call us monsters, think us stupid...an' think of us as uncapable." She speaks neutrally in her warm tone. "But, all of you know t'truth: we are t'downtrodden, t'under-estimated an' t'out casts. They call us other things 'cause they don't care to understand us, help us or care for us."

Asteria bows her head for a moment, as if in thought and her brown eyes calm a moment as she looks over the faces of her men--then glances at the building behind her--and looks back to them. "I have grown soft in m'old age. I have come to love servin' this House...because I truly see each an' every one of ya as m'family. It's no secret tha' I would--and have--laid down my life for this House."

"I want each an' every one of ya ta be proud. While we may end up facin' t'odds tha' no one else knows or understands...know tha' yer Captain would stand by each and every one of ya. I would gladly take a blade fer any one of ya."

"Be proud...an' train this day...not only fer me, fer Crypto 'er t'House tha' stands behind us. Train hard fer yer honor...an' Tempus will bless every battle ya take part in. We can face whatever comes our way...an' I swear by t'name of Kara...I will see tha' each and every one of you learns everything tha' I know...or I would not be doin' m'job. So, with tha' in mind...let's get down ta business!"

With that, she smiles and begins to drill her men for the first time that morning.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Guard Drills   Guard Drills - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:00 pm

Ranya showed up first thing I the morning o drill with Asteria and her men. He listened with the others as she talked and smiled and grinned at her words, Then Drilled hard and sought to learn from and help everyone he worked with, from Asteria down to the newest recruit.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Guard Drills   Guard Drills - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:52 pm

*Ravossel simply stands by as a Medici, but as she waits Ravossel can be seen shooting at targets with her bow, with deadly persion. (( wisdom 34 with Zen archery ))
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Guard Drills   Guard Drills - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:27 pm

Asteria was seen among her men recently before her departure to Shadowdale. She socialized among them, smiling, seeming at ease. Instead of drilling them, the warrioress seemed to have been saying her goodbye's and even embraced a few guards before leaving them. She leaves a note for Crypto, Elektra, Ranya and Rav that she'll be staying in the Old Skull Inn. She posts a note on the door of the House:

Quote :
If you seek the captain of the House, look for Ranya or Ravossel. I have left both of them in charge of the guard for the time being. I will be around on occasion. If you wish to speak to me, leave word at the Old Skull.

-Lianna Vladish/Asteria--Officer of the House of Redemption and former Captain of the Guard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guard Drills   Guard Drills - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guard Drills
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3