Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here

Go down 
+106
Fincaen
adaywithoutrain
Apocrypha
Nonfactous
devilsoldier666
Demon2k3
ADM Flumph
selenden
DM Carbuncle
dak12attack
lohran
Kaalos003
DrunkenSolamnic
shalvan
Shadowcraft
Nexuzium
Noltem
Archimedes
ADM_Coffee
jalmynar
Serebane
EberronBruce
DM Light
PetersonOliveira
Jakunen
FFSDave
Zaroak
Lebbon
johnnyk
Araevin Teshurr
ObsidianRaven
Ghael24
Evocati
pyro
ChiFlav
UnsafeNormal
Moonsaves
Maskedshini
Karris
FairyLiquid
TrackerStormtrail
Hasbeengoing
Dova23
Dsmith1312
Norlamin Arborshate
Vall Moon
Falling Leaf
ADM Iribaar
Sunflower
Alfie
AsuraKing
VerdeVerde
Molpadia
CaptainV
Zethos64
ThornsM
KnightCaptain
KnowingMeKnowingYou
Greenboy3
The Coronal
shellshocked59
Vidala
Antious
citizensnips
Steppenwolf MacGregor
Xeneize
jpetticolas
DaShi
Diamondwing
TheElderEye
Gorebash
nraion
Emeraldtalon
Sareth675
Valnaire
SiaSacham
Aleilsum Ellrum
nevernight
Wulfe ischarri
Thalionmel
Gaussafae
Cristiel
Gode
Fflar
Lichy Popo
HelloCthulhu
wbbraam
Skyiba
tyranus
Dormouse
Gjallahorn
egeloppe
Warfire
Chromaticwyrm13
magus_taliesin
FunnyHatOfDeath
arcylisia
Sergeant Jesus
Zaldimar
BreakNova
kenoichi
Slayermaster
Arjay
Slartibartfaß
A_Roleplayer
StaurosMallack
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:09 pm

*Karovir reads the letter and just nods approvingly*
Back to top Go down
Norlamin Arborshate

Norlamin Arborshate

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:25 am

A message is sent to Keeper Auryne.

\\PM sent
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:15 pm

*A letter is delivered to Auryne's desk.*

((PM sent!))
Back to top Go down
Dsmith1312

Dsmith1312

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:13 am

*A letter is sent to the Armathor.*

Armathor,

I am writing to inform you that one of your Defenders; Ardylan, was apparently ambushed and imprisoned by the Zhents. I do not know if he yet lives, but I fear that in order to determine his fate Myth Drannor and its allies must act swiftly. Sadly I arrived too late and was unable to offer aid. I do not know the cause behind these actions, nor do I care. If necessary, my Blade is at your command.

A faithful Bladesinger,
~ Anadia E'len.
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:49 am

*A short note is delivered to the first guard spotted in Myth Drannor. The guard is instructed to deliver the note to the first Defender she sees.*

Quote :
"I'm alive. Recovering in a room at the Oak until I can walk. Going to the Grove, with help, when I can.

Submitting reports later."

~Ardylan
Back to top Go down
Dova23

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:53 pm

To our Wise and Elegant Leader,

I am contacting you with a request. Not on my behalf but on the behalf of two Humans in love.

Miss Kira Ward, the Suneite came to me with wonderful news of her betrothal. She figured that I, being a clerk, would have the acumen to help administrate and plan such an event. I was most honored to accept her choice and am happy to announce that she has chosen Our Great City, Myth Drannor as the primary location for her ceremonies.

I was saddened at first, since our beautiful city cannot offer in war-time the amazing tranquility it was once known for - But! I realized that this imperfect quality of our city is actually perfect for two passionate humans such as Kira and Roman.

Since we do not fly peace banners today - I am writing you, our Coronal, to ask your permission to allow these two beautifully-in-love humans to host their wedding in our fair and lovely Myth Drannor.

Ai Armiel Telar Maen -
Hrayek I'laerothil

(The letter is penned in very even hand and is signed with a nontraditional variation of the "You hold our hearts forever" closing that is popular in Evermeet.)
Back to top Go down
Slayermaster

Slayermaster

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Dear Auryne

I write asking if there would be a problem placing lamp posts on Myth Drannor territory. I am thinking of a project that will hopefully make traveling at night a bit safer.

I have asked one of the Ironhouse dwarves, and he said he wanted permission before we did anything.

-Shula'
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 pm

*a hastly written letter arrives for the Coronal*

-sent to the Coronal acount
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:56 am

*A letter is left with the defenders for Keeper Auryane*
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:49 pm

A letter finds itself sent for the Barracks of the Akh'Velahr, adressed for Keeper Auryne.

//PM.
Back to top Go down
Dsmith1312

Dsmith1312

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:16 pm

* A letter is sent to Lady Auryne*

Lady Auryne,

Yesterday afternoon a messenger arrived in search of any available Defender. Nraion was present, and was given a simple message. Sunburst...I have no idea what it meant and before i could question question him, the messenger spontaneously combusted...A vial creature than appeared...speaking of things I could not understand...It attacked Nraion and sadly left him afflicted from some curse even the Cleric had not seen. Nraion has entered a state of idiocy...he vomits and spasms uncontrollably and seems to have forgotten a great deal of things...The Cleric said that he was tied to the creature...and that the only way to free him was to sever the connection. I have no idea how to find this abomination, nor do I poses the arcane skill to remove the curse. We have found that dispel magics and potions seem to restore him though only for brief periods. I will do what I can to aid in his recovery.

Sincerely,
~Anadia E'len
Back to top Go down
TrackerStormtrail

PostSubject: A letter to the coronal marked urgent   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Mi'lady Miritar,

I hope this letter finds you quickly and in good health. I have recently learned of potentially disasterous information that needs to be acted upon hastily. Three newcommer to Myth Drannor, after being exiled from Shadowdale, brought information of Vampires allied with the Drow and of a ritual they are wanting to perform to bring about a powerful lich in their service. The Zhentarim wishes to stop this from happening but has plans to steal the ritual and use it to their own agenda. This does not bode well for the people of Myth Drannor and I feel we must act quickly in order to stop it. Osan Lathiane, Orson Dell, and Brother Ayyel of Kelemvor are the three with this information but Osan is the one who has the information we need and he is willing to share. He seeks an audience with you and Auryne to discuss this at length and in a secure location. I wish to call for an emergency metting of the Ahk'Velar and your own presince would greatly help in this matter.

Your servant and defender of the people of the City of Song
Tracker Stormtrail, Neykerym of the Ahk'Velar
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:19 pm

/// I will be in game tomorrow most of the day.
Back to top Go down
FairyLiquid

FairyLiquid

PostSubject: Zhent Concern   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:38 am

Good day my Queen

Forgive me if this information has already reached you but i felt it important to inform you of an incident i witnessed recently in Shadowdale

Fidheliss Unterminox, former Zhentilar Sergeant has returned to Shadowdale flanked by two unknown and mysterious women

he addressed a sizable crowd that included many Zhent soldiers and spoke of the Zhent lack of leadership, discipline and the willingness to fraternize with outsiders, he made clear his desire and intent to rectify this!

i fear that this may lead to increased Zhent activity in the surrounding areas and possibly an encroachment upon lands protected by the Honoured Defenders

i would ask that you send word to as many of our kin as possible to be extra vigilant over the coming weeks

your Loyal servant
Caldur Rydrallyn
Back to top Go down
Karris

Karris

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:11 pm

A letter is sent to the Keeper, Auryne.

Quote :

Keeper,

During these hard times when facing such great adversity, it can be a challenge to remember the things in this life that we fight for, the passions of the Tel'Quessir. I have been been working for some time to establish a celebration of honest virtues, art and love, within Myth Drannor, that all allies and Tel'Quessir of good hearts may attend to find their courage renewed.

If possible, I would like to meet to discuss details, although I understand if your duties keep your busy.

Seldarine watch over you,

Areth'Dael Arivaela'ruar
Triune Seeker
Back to top Go down
Karris

Karris

PostSubject: Permission to use ground   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:05 am

A letter sent to the Coronal.

Quote :

Most esteemed one,

My name is Areth'Dael of the House Arivaela'ruar, of whom I am a representative. I write to you, seeking permission to host a celebration within the confines of the re-enacted City of Song, to allow it once more live up to its name. I walk the green fields every day, and I worry when I sense a tension within our fairest home. Many are our worries, and they do not lessen with each passing day.

As such, I would, along with my House, host a celebration of our ways, the ancient ways of the Tel'Quessir. I would also extend an invitation to all our allies, those of good hearts and fiery spirits - often do I hear complaint that we Tel'Quessir do not welcome others to our haven of freedom - I would shame such words, and allow witness to just exactly how hospitable we can be when hosting the younger races.

Of course, there are many challenges in hosting such a celebration. I have been talking with my House concerning this, and our ideas are many. Yet, I have attached a brief overview of the logistical layout.

When just you enter the city, after the bridge, is an area to the left with a few tents erected. At the right, there is a large tent and a Priestess of the Moonbow often makes her rounds. I believe we could utilize both areas with success, as there is enough space for us to erect a few precautions that might help the arrangement flow easily. As to the cause of celebration, I think perhaps we should dedicate it to those who fight for our cause, and that of good. Alas, it will be a celebration, a feast, a dance with the addition of poetry, music and love, and all that finds joy in these things should participate.

I am thinking something like that.

- Introduction speech by Arivaela'ruar. Polite welcomings, a tale of the ancient Tel'Quessir that rose up against evil, and how this relates to the present troubles in the region. I can present a beautiful poem to end this. Addendum: And set ground rules!

- House introductions. The various houses present themselves.

- A dance lottery. Participants are given tickets, with a symbol on. There is a system of two tickets, meaning that two random participants will have matching tickets. They may or may not know each other beforehand, but I believe that in spirit of solidarity, pairing new faces with old faces is a good thing.

- Prayer. Common speech and prayer by representative of the Seldarine, to share our tenets and join all attendees together in in the name of joy.

- A feast. For the sake of our coffers, I would invite an Ironhouse Cook, that the beloved bearded menaces would not consume everything! While feasting, proven taletellers will share stories of old and new, of heroes and villains.

- A dance. Bards who have proven themselves and their skills to us will play, and the tickets from before will be presented by the host, who knows the symbols and will present them before all that they may become a couple for the dance.

- Celebration into the night. After a given period of time, the official programme will be ended, the stage open and the dwarves most likely slightly intoxicated. We shall leave the scenery as it was and bid goodnight, leaving the participants to do as they want.

I have attached a few rough sketches of how I envision the scenery.

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 NWN2_SS_050212_145854

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 NWN2_SS_050212_145846

I look forward to hearing from you, or your envoy, and allow myself a slight hope of your approval.

Dearest Regards,

Areth'Dael, Talespinner of House Arivaela'ruar.[/i]
Back to top Go down
KnightCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:48 am

Anadra Nulentholen writes a letter and sends it to the Coronal

\\ PM sent to the Coronal account. if I should have sent it directly to any of the DMs please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:22 am

Mylanis sends a letter to be delivered to the Coronal

Dear Coronal

It has come to my attention that recent the half-orc Garok has been banned from Myth Drannor, something which haunts him deeply, so if allowed, I would like a meeting to discuss the lift of this banning, as I do personally not believe it's on good grounds.

Many regards

Mylanis Nirthrin, Archdruid of the circle of nature.
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
KnightCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:29 am

Anadra writes a letter to Auryne.

Quote :
Dear Auryne,

I am writing to you because of attempts at harassment by the known traitor Attis.

Twice in recent days he has approached me with the apparent purpose of starting an argument with me while I was having a private conversation with others.

Personally I do not care about the pointless arguments that he starts but they seem to bother others.

He has also tried to involve members of the Ahk'Velehr in his arguments. Choosing to involve members that either did not care or did not know about his treason.

Sincerely,

Anadra
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 am

Maskedshini wrote:
Mylanis sends a letter to be delivered to the Coronal

Dear Coronal

It has come to my attention that recent the half-orc Garok has been banned from Myth Drannor, something which haunts him deeply, so if allowed, I would like a meeting to discuss the lift of this banning, as I do personally not believe it's on good grounds.

Many regards

Mylanis Nirthrin, Archdruid of the circle of nature.

The Coronal receives the letter and pens one back.

Archdruid,

Thank you for your letter but I'm afraid the matter is closed.

Kind regards,

Ilsevele Miriatar.
Back to top Go down
Moonsaves

Moonsaves

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:09 am

The letter appears to be written in Elven as a sign of respect, though it is clear that it is not the sender's first language. It is also clear the sender is perhaps not familiar with royal protocol...

Coronal,

My name is Adamus. I am a faithful of the Watcher god, Helm.

I am here to protect those that require protection. Little else.

I briefly saw you when you resolved the mess caused by the arrival of the Forest Giant and the Orc full-blood. I am glad that one of your race seems to have their wits about them with regards to Orcs. I was not expecting to be heckled in this place for having common sense regarding one of your natural enemies, nor a natural foe of all living creatures beside themselves.

This opinion worries me. I will not suffer an Orc to live beyond the front gates - though I fear the general populace may be more willing as to allow an enemy to pass freely into the lands.

I speak of this as I support your decision to exile the Half-Blood, Garok.

I would see if I would have definite permission to strike the beast down should he approach the camp area again. Many of these people have suffered at the hands of his ilk. I will not tolerate his presence causing more strife to those whom I have sworn to defend. In addition to this - I would also not allow myself to deprive the refugees of my protection by being exiled, whether I feel the punishment just or not. Therefore - as stupid as it would seem to me - the question must be asked.

Should you need to send a messenger to respond, I shall be at my post beside the ruined wall at camp - watching the roads.
Adamus Relstrod

There is no mark or signature besides the name itself. The paper is folded one way neatly and there are no pools of ink on the page. All has been written with conviction with no pause for deliberation.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:58 am

A sealed letter is sent bearing the Mark of Loremaster from the Ironhouse.

(PM Sent)
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:06 am

A second leter is sent
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 am

A letter to Keeper Aurayne is delivered via Alfie*

\PM sent
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:37 am

a third letter sent, request to speak before the council
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next