Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim

Go down 
+68
Hasbeengoing
ADM Iribaar
Sunflower
AsuraKing
StaurosMallack
Gorebash
DM Serenity
Alaker Vasare
Belial
Lazern
Orlitoq
ObsidianRaven
z'ress a'thalak
kimtingen
Queen Nothing
Jeremor
Deathcrush
DM_Bucephalus
Evocati
ADM Darkskies
ShinigamiGod
Greenboy3
Storyteller
Grave_Zero
jpetticolas
thatdamnnewbie
Lebbon
FunnyHatOfDeath
Soul
TheElderEye
DaShi
Rotkreuz
Sareth675
nevernight
DM Yawgmoth
LuckyRed
Possibilities
Korithian
cdnspr
shellshocked59
Johnggernaut
AWWR
Broseidon
Maldore
Kaj
Antious
Torden
Aradya
Badgerthej
Bunar
jalmynar
JebusZombie
Quarfein
Sergeant Jesus
plopmania
musicmaestro420
darthobnoxious
Voradorr
Truwen
Tastepocalypse
Ghar Thurion
gnomishavenger
shadow79
Dascha
Seadin
Cobannon
danielmn778
Dormouse
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinigamiGod

ShinigamiGod

Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:12 am

Dear Captain Westscar,my name is Milena Welten and I would be proud to join the forces of Zhentaril.I am pact mage and with all respect ask give me chance to join honorable forces of Black hand.I hope you will find my powers useable.My reason is simple I just wish to help clear these lands from chaos created by rebellion and bandits who wish to ruin it.
With all respect Milena Welten.
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:00 pm

ShinigamiGod wrote:
Dear Captain Westscar,my name is Milena Welten and I would be proud to join the forces of Zhentaril.I am pact mage and with all respect ask give me chance to join honorable forces of Black hand.I hope you will find my powers useable.My reason is simple I just wish to help clear these lands from chaos created by rebellion and bandits who wish to ruin it.
With all respect Milena Welten.

Come and and talk with me. I want to know more about this 'pact' and where it comes from. You'll need a reference, so I suggest you chum up with some of my men in the mean-time.

Dread Knight Jenkins
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Storyteller wrote:
Dear Captain Westscar

One of the Priestesses of Chauntea, a well meaning woman called Julia Navarre, is under the impression that there may be a bounty on her head following an incident in the last days Dread Knight McGregor living in Shadowdale.

Please could this be confirmed or denied? And if so, could you tell me why there is this bounty? If there is any misunderstanding that can be cleared up, I'm sure she would be pleased about that.

Signed
High Harvestmistress Glamerie

Grand Mud-Tiller;

The Captain's got his handful with real issues and whatnot, so you'll be dealing with me.

A few of our men do go rogue from time to time - probably tired of having to deal with pissants like your Julia - but that doesn't mean all their work goes out the window. If you think I'm about to let John Blackwell or Thomas of Nightvale back into town 'cause the Sergeant who leveled the charges against them got too ambitious for his own good, then you've got another thing coming.

Your girl was reported as acting in aid of Myth Drannor, who we both know is looking to roll over on the dale. I've ordered my men to bring me the details on this case, but I ain't likely to turn this over. You'll have a final answer soon - in the meantime, if I hear this Julia wanders back into town, its your head I'm coming for. Get a hold on your flock, or I will.

Dread Knight Jenkins
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:03 pm

*A letter is sent with a traveler to Shadowdale in hopes to be passed onto the Captain*

To the Captain of Shadowdale,

I'm contacting you on concerns of a woman named Anna, she seems to be a famous merchant in these lands. Anna came to our fort today wishing to set up a business or merchant stand of sort, but I must be cautious for I do not want to allow an enemy of the elves nor the Zhentarim to be doing business in our fort. So I am requesting what you think of this Anna, and if she is in good view of your city. Thank you in advance.

Commander Jesira Menines
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:30 am

Greenboy3 wrote:
*A letter is sent with a traveler to Shadowdale in hopes to be passed onto the Captain*

To the Captain of Shadowdale,

I'm contacting you on concerns of a woman named Anna, she seems to be a famous merchant in these lands. Anna came to our fort today wishing to set up a business or merchant stand of sort, but I must be cautious for I do not want to allow an enemy of the elves nor the Zhentarim to be doing business in our fort. So I am requesting what you think of this Anna, and if she is in good view of your city. Thank you in advance.

Commander Jesira Menines

A short reply is penned and promptly dispatched:

"Commander;

This woman's of no concern to us for the time being, though if security's a concern to you, you are always welcome to request assistance from us as the good Lord Mourngrym has. Our forces have provided him and his people greatly needed stability these past few years, and the same can be arranged for your own folk as well.

Dread Knight Jenkins
Deputy Commanding Officer
Brigade of Shadows"
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Assistant DM Longbow wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
Dear Captain Westscar

One of the Priestesses of Chauntea, a well meaning woman called Julia Navarre, is under the impression that there may be a bounty on her head following an incident in the last days Dread Knight McGregor living in Shadowdale.

Please could this be confirmed or denied? And if so, could you tell me why there is this bounty? If there is any misunderstanding that can be cleared up, I'm sure she would be pleased about that.

Signed
High Harvestmistress Glamerie

Grand Mud-Tiller;

The Captain's got his handful with real issues and whatnot, so you'll be dealing with me.

A few of our men do go rogue from time to time - probably tired of having to deal with pissants like your Julia - but that doesn't mean all their work goes out the window. If you think I'm about to let John Blackwell or Thomas of Nightvale back into town 'cause the Sergeant who leveled the charges against them got too ambitious for his own good, then you've got another thing coming.

Your girl was reported as acting in aid of Myth Drannor, who we both know is looking to roll over on the dale. I've ordered my men to bring me the details on this case, but I ain't likely to turn this over. You'll have a final answer soon - in the meantime, if I hear this Julia wanders back into town, its your head I'm coming for. Get a hold on your flock, or I will.

Dread Knight Jenkins

Dirt-Queen;

After being briefed by one of the town's fine protectors on this Julia, her banishment is not only confirmed, but I'm also bumping up her bounty to twenty-five thousand stags. She's not only been aiding the peoples' enemy, the Coronal, but she's also tried to undermine peace within the dale by helping to disrupt negotiations with a powerful arcanist.

This matter is concluded.

Dread Knight Jenkins
Deputy Commanding Officer
Brigade of Shadows
Back to top Go down
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:48 pm

*The High Priestess sighs, both at the content and the general attitude. She passes the message on to Julia*
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:47 pm

With respect to dread knight Jenkins

When I could find you talk sir so I will prove that can server will of the powerful black hand?
Signed:Milena Welten.
Letter left to the zhentilar swordhand near barracks.
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Milena;

Make yourself familiar with my men first. If they approve, they'll refer you back to me. I don't deal with just any schmuck off the street.

Cmdr Jenkins
DCO, Bgd of Shadows Battle Group
Back to top Go down
Evocati

Evocati

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:28 pm

*Unsigned*

Dear Captain Kivvil Filth,

I know how deliciously wicked you are Captain for I have seen it firsthand. We will meet soon enough and it is my desire to see the fruit from those dealings rot and poison even the Coronal of Myth Drannor. Oh how I look forward to the night she chokes on her own vomit, as I know you do.

In the mean time keep your pitiful mages and other assorted inferiors from doing anything stupid like attacking those who support your work lest your proverbial left hand be cut from you. As your right hand was with the defections, deaths and dismemberments of some of your finest men throughout the year at the hands of Moon Bitches, Tree Vithers, Common Criminals and others who oppose Zhentarim interests.

All hail Bane....or whatever it is you delightfully vicious bastards say to each other after your love making.

Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:30 pm

*Captain Westscar spits on the letter before promptly burning it*

Let those spider humpers become another notch on my blade if they wish it.

*With that and a rather vicious gleeful grin he goes to polishing the well worn bastard sword that has not left his side in so long*
Back to top Go down
https://dalelandsbeyond.rpg-board.net
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:15 pm

*a neatt letter has found it's way on top of the high priority letter stack, with delicate handwriting, and is stamped with the mark of the Black Hand*

Honored and Dread Battle Captain Westscar, or Dread Commander Jenkins, whoever opens this letter, as time is of importance.

It would seem I have yet again been dragged in to buisness of the Zhentarim, as my guidance has been sought. This is beyond my wisdom, and power, and I wish to schedule a meeting with either you, Dread Battle Captain, or the Commander, at your earliest convenience. There are two matters of great importance I need to discuss.
I will also be in contact with superiors within the clergy in the meantime.

Signed; 'Malik Marduk'
Black Fang of the Shadowdale Clergy, Church of the Dread Lord Bane
Back to top Go down
jpetticolas

jpetticolas

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:42 am

A sealed letter is sent to comander Jenkins. (pm)
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:34 am

*A rather scruffy letter bound with sinew is left at the barracks*

"To the Captain,
I have been recently spending some time mapping the dales and surrounding area, and would like to know the current boundaries of Zhentarim Sovereign Territory around the Shadowdale area, to make sure my map is currently upto date, with the current political climate. I have also provided a map of my current exploration to help with boundaries.
Signed
Sordoc Tuidres"

*map sent via PM*
Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Deathcrush wrote:
*a neatt letter has found it's way on top of the high priority letter stack, with delicate handwriting, and is stamped with the mark of the Black Hand*

Honored and Dread Battle Captain Westscar, or Dread Commander Jenkins, whoever opens this letter, as time is of importance.

It would seem I have yet again been dragged in to buisness of the Zhentarim, as my guidance has been sought. This is beyond my wisdom, and power, and I wish to schedule a meeting with either you, Dread Battle Captain, or the Commander, at your earliest convenience. There are two matters of great importance I need to discuss.
I will also be in contact with superiors within the clergy in the meantime.

Signed; 'Malik Marduk'
Black Fang of the Shadowdale Clergy, Church of the Dread Lord Bane

We always have time for the clergy
~respectfully Westscar
Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Gorebash wrote:
*A rather scruffy letter bound with sinew is left at the barracks*

"To the Captain,
I have been recently spending some time mapping the dales and surrounding area, and would like to know the current boundaries of Zhentarim Sovereign Territory around the Shadowdale area, to make sure my map is currently upto date, with the current political climate. I have also provided a map of my current exploration to help with boundaries.
Signed
Sordoc Tuidres"

*map sent via PM*

First off..if I catch you maping more detailed locations like zhent patrol routes I'll lop your head off myself. Second, what do you people not get!? EVERYTHING belongs to Lord Fzoul!

~Westscar
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:30 pm

Dear captain Westscar.
My name is Kalisa Al'hem.I am leader of my own mercenary company and would like to have approval to recruit people in my group.What shall it give for Shadowdale ?Our group have strong discipline and ready to do most dangerous tasks for reasonable price so using our services your army shall be able focus attention on more important tasks.Thank for attention
With all respect Kalisa Al'hem Captain of Blood Ravens.
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Recruit what men you find suitable, but this comes with terms: you're to only hire on registered civilians, and if I catch you trying to poach any of my men, it'll be your neck. And if I catch even the faintest whiff of treason, you'll be squatting in Myth Drannor alongside the Griffons Mane.

Cdr Jenkins
DCO, Bgd of Shadows Battle Group
Back to top Go down
Queen Nothing

Queen Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:02 pm

A letter makes its way to the Zhentarim barracks.

Quote :
Greetings Captain Westscar,

My name is Viera Shadowsong. Under the direction of Sergeant Hellfury, I am applying to the Zhentarim through this letter.

I am a Tiefling of infernal origins, dedicated to law and order. If you decide to accept me into the Zhentarim, I shall keep the order for you - through any means necessary. I shall also teach all to fear the might of the Zhentarim, if you so wish it. I agree with the ways of the Zhentarim - and I am willing to do anything to ensure that rule.

I have served as a guard before, so I know of discipline, following orders and quelling rebellion with a clenched fist. My talents are not just limited to that, however: I also know of stealth, hitting enemies where it hurts the most, and even of subterfuge.

If any of this sounds like something that would aid the mighty Zhentarim, just let me know. I am more than willing to join the cause.

Also, if you wish to know anything else of me, I am more than willing to answer your questions.

Signed,
Viera Shadowsong
Back to top Go down
jpetticolas

jpetticolas

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Dear Commander

I have met a charming fellow by the name of Aladrian Drisk. He told me that he is a Paladin of Tyr. And that his mission here is to see how we deal with justice. I am afraid that he is quite dangerous here and should be watched. And any correspondence sent from him should be stopped.

Sincerely,

Recruit Dicky.
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:14 am

Queen Nothing wrote:
A letter makes its way to the Zhentarim barracks.

Quote :
Greetings Captain Westscar,

My name is Viera Shadowsong. Under the direction of Sergeant Hellfury, I am applying to the Zhentarim through this letter.

I am a Tiefling of infernal origins, dedicated to law and order. If you decide to accept me into the Zhentarim, I shall keep the order for you - through any means necessary. I shall also teach all to fear the might of the Zhentarim, if you so wish it. I agree with the ways of the Zhentarim - and I am willing to do anything to ensure that rule.

I have served as a guard before, so I know of discipline, following orders and quelling rebellion with a clenched fist. My talents are not just limited to that, however: I also know of stealth, hitting enemies where it hurts the most, and even of subterfuge.

If any of this sounds like something that would aid the mighty Zhentarim, just let me know. I am more than willing to join the cause.

Also, if you wish to know anything else of me, I am more than willing to answer your questions.

Signed,
Viera Shadowsong

Miss Shadowsong;

Present yourself to me at your earliest convenience, and we will discuss how best your skills can be employed.

Cdr Jenkins
DCO, Bgd of Shadows
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:17 am

jpetticolas wrote:
Dear Commander

I have met a charming fellow by the name of Aladrian Drisk. He told me that he is a Paladin of Tyr. And that his mission here is to see how we deal with justice. I am afraid that he is quite dangerous here and should be watched. And any correspondence sent from him should be stopped.

Sincerely,

Recruit Dicky.

Recruit;

Observe this man and note his activities. Do not interfere with them though, so long as he obeys our laws; I believe the Battle-Captain may have something in mind for him.

Cdr Jenkins
DCO, Bgd of Shadows
Back to top Go down
Jeremor

Jeremor

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:02 pm

A neatly folded letter arrives on fine parchment, a symbol of a circular saw blade with clockwork gears grinding inside of it stamped at the top. Printed modestly below the symbol are the words "Bergen & Co.".

Dread Captain Westscar,

Greased Gears to you, sir. I am Droigo Bergen, Chief General Productions Manager and Founder of Bergen & Co., as well as it's many subsidiaries. I normally prefer conducting business face-to-face, in a personal manner, but I have been informed by one 'Malik' that a letter is preferable. I understand that being flexible is important in the pursuits of industry in these uncertain fluctuating economic times. I am looking forward to a profitable stay in Shadowdale.

The matter at hand is relatively simple, your dreadedness. My company requires the use of some acres of your prime forested real estate that you are surrounded by on all sides. I am inquiring today as to the cost and terms that you would sell, or lease, this property to a prestigious company such as my own. What I am requesting, specifically, are the locations you would be willing to allow us and at what cost. I am not at liberty to discuss all phases of our business model yet, but I will assure you it would benefit Shadowdale and your government heartily in terms of raw materials and technological innovation.

Thank you for your time.

The same symbol as above is stamped here at the bottom of the page.
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:27 pm

A letter arrives at the barracks, sealed with a symbol of a tangled vine of thorns. Those that know of the tribe clearly know it's not hand written by the chief.

Quote :
War-chief of the local guard,

It seems my Tribe has been accused of many things I do not believe we have done. I wish to meet with you to speak some diplomacy as I know we share common enemies. I shall bring my own translator if I must.

*rather than a a signature there's a simple bloody thumb-print*
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:19 am

Jeremor wrote:
A neatly folded letter arrives on fine parchment, a symbol of a circular saw blade with clockwork gears grinding inside of it stamped at the top. Printed modestly below the symbol are the words "Bergen & Co.".

Dread Captain Westscar,

Greased Gears to you, sir. I am Droigo Bergen, Chief General Productions Manager and Founder of Bergen & Co., as well as it's many subsidiaries. I normally prefer conducting business face-to-face, in a personal manner, but I have been informed by one 'Malik' that a letter is preferable. I understand that being flexible is important in the pursuits of industry in these uncertain fluctuating economic times. I am looking forward to a profitable stay in Shadowdale.

The matter at hand is relatively simple, your dreadedness. My company requires the use of some acres of your prime forested real estate that you are surrounded by on all sides. I am inquiring today as to the cost and terms that you would sell, or lease, this property to a prestigious company such as my own. What I am requesting, specifically, are the locations you would be willing to allow us and at what cost. I am not at liberty to discuss all phases of our business model yet, but I will assure you it would benefit Shadowdale and your government heartily in terms of raw materials and technological innovation.

Thank you for your time.

The same symbol as above is stamped here at the bottom of the page.

Mr. Bergen;

I'm going to need to know a lot more from you before I start slicing off pieces of the Tyrant's holdings. For starters, exactly what it is you plan on building. If you can't write that on paper then you'll have to meet with me at the barracks.

Cdr Jenkins
DCO, Bgd of Shadows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next