Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim

Go down 
+68
Hasbeengoing
ADM Iribaar
Sunflower
AsuraKing
StaurosMallack
Gorebash
DM Serenity
Alaker Vasare
Belial
Lazern
Orlitoq
ObsidianRaven
z'ress a'thalak
kimtingen
Queen Nothing
Jeremor
Deathcrush
DM_Bucephalus
Evocati
ADM Darkskies
ShinigamiGod
Greenboy3
Storyteller
Grave_Zero
jpetticolas
thatdamnnewbie
Lebbon
FunnyHatOfDeath
Soul
TheElderEye
DaShi
Rotkreuz
Sareth675
nevernight
DM Yawgmoth
LuckyRed
Possibilities
Korithian
cdnspr
shellshocked59
Johnggernaut
AWWR
Broseidon
Maldore
Kaj
Antious
Torden
Aradya
Badgerthej
Bunar
jalmynar
JebusZombie
Quarfein
Sergeant Jesus
plopmania
musicmaestro420
darthobnoxious
Voradorr
Truwen
Tastepocalypse
Ghar Thurion
gnomishavenger
shadow79
Dascha
Seadin
Cobannon
danielmn778
Dormouse
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Possibilities

Possibilities

Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Honorable Captain Westcar:

My name is Wuuq Jhaashmaug, and I am one of the approximately quarter of a hundred Dread Brothers sent along with the original occupational force under High Doom Malathon's dominion. Perhaps you've seen me about town instilling Holy Fear of the Lord of Darkness in our orcish mercenaries when not taken with other duties.

Regardless, High Doom Malathon has released me to pursue a more active role in the war effort and assigned me to your command's aid.

I look forward to meeting with you personally.

Terror of the Black Hand fill you always,

Dread Brother Wuuq Jhaashmaug

[editted by Mouse due to gigantic font size ]
Back to top Go down
darthobnoxious

darthobnoxious

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Exalted Captain Westcar:

I am here to enforce the will, the truth of our Dark Lord Bane. For his word is the only truth, the only way. I ask humbly to join the ranks of your noble Zhentarim, that I may spread the truth of Bane among the weak-minded. It is the duty of every Shepherd to lead his flock, and to know that in order to bring progress..some must be sacrificed to the wolves. Allow me to bring the mercy of Bane to these fool Dalelanders. For if they will not accept his mercy, then they shall know his Wrath. For I speak with Bane's voice, my lowly mortal form an embodiment of His very will..

With regards:
Desmodu Hellsheart. Favored of Bane.
Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Possibilities wrote:
Honorable Captain Westcar:

My name is Wuuq Jhaashmaug, and I am one of the approximately quarter of a hundred Dread Brothers sent along with the original occupational force under High Doom Malathon's dominion. Perhaps you've seen me about town instilling Holy Fear of the Lord of Darkness in our orcish mercenaries when not taken with other duties.

Regardless, High Doom Malathon has released me to pursue a more active role in the war effort and assigned me to your command's aid.

I look forward to meeting with you personally.

Terror of the Black Hand fill you always,

Dread Brother Wuuq Jhaashmaug

Then we shall have to meet.

~Westscar
Back to top Go down
https://dalelandsbeyond.rpg-board.net
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:25 pm

darthobnoxious wrote:
Exalted Captain Westcar:

I am here to enforce the will, the truth of our Dark Lord Bane. For his word is the only truth, the only way. I ask humbly to join the ranks of your noble Zhentarim, that I may spread the truth of Bane among the weak-minded. It is the duty of every Shepherd to lead his flock, and to know that in order to bring progress..some must be sacrificed to the wolves. Allow me to bring the mercy of Bane to these fool Dalelanders. For if they will not accept his mercy, then they shall know his Wrath. For I speak with Bane's voice, my lowly mortal form an embodiment of His very will..

With regards:
Desmodu Hellsheart. Favored of Bane.

The faithful are always most welcome
~Westscar
Back to top Go down
musicmaestro420

musicmaestro420

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:31 pm

To Captain Westscar.

My name is Bugar NobleAxe...I have had my intelligence temporary boosted so I can right this letter...

After seeing the power of the Zhentarim I would like to offer my services to be a guard of shadowdale... No use in trying to fight a battle that will end up being the death of me...

I heard once if you can not beat them join them...so please consider accepting me into your ranks.

-Bugar NobleAxe
Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:52 pm

musicmaestro420 wrote:
To Captain Westscar.

My name is Bugar NobleAxe...I have had my intelligence temporary boosted so I can right this letter...

After seeing the power of the Zhentarim I would like to offer my services to be a guard of shadowdale... No use in trying to fight a battle that will end up being the death of me...

I heard once if you can not beat them join them...so please consider accepting me into your ranks.

-Bugar NobleAxe

*Westscar can't help but laugh as he considers what to do with this one*
Back to top Go down
plopmania

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Greetings, Captain Westscar

I was told to give a full report to you as a witness to what happened near the Ranger's camp.
So this here's the story:

In late eve we - that would be some adventurers withing town limits at the time - found a note about some elven poison being spread in the town via bottles, to eradicate the 'lesser races'. Well, we set ourselves to find these said bottles with all due haste. It was in the late morning hours when I stumbled exhaustedly to the ranger's camp and found meself in an odd gathering.
Some brown robed fellows - counted somewhere around 6 or 7, i think - were exchanging words with yer Zhent personel - one was this priest person, Hellheart or somesuch, a fine cook nevertheless. Anyhow, yer men were keeping this half-orc as a prisoner, big fellow wearing a weird hat and awfully well-spoken.

I didn't catch what the argument was about, something to do with the lives of the townsfolk - I do hope none one was harmed in the aftermath. Aye, well. On the other side some berserker with an jagged sword was getting a little heated up and all of a sudden launched himself in fury against yer people - I think first one went down there. And yer people answered by killing the half-orc. Then the fighting ensued. Didn't get a good look at that, hiding away in the bushes as I were.

Well, in the end one of the brown robed fellows with a blue cape caught this priest fellow between the shoulder plates with some magick or other, bringing him down right where he stood. Seemed to end the conflict, as these brown robed people forced yer people to retreat.

Oh, and they had a metallic golem or something like that. Master wizard Lanius might be able to offer some insight on the matter, seeing how he can turn into one of those.
And when the fighting stopped, they brought the half-orc back to life and fled the scene.

And that's that, I think. If anything here was found useful, i'd like to inquire whether there's any coin to be had?

((signed)) Terry Ravine, Yer ordinary traveller.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Jesus

Sergeant Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:47 am

*A letter is sent to the Zhentarim barracks with "To Captain Westcar" written on the envelope*

Captain Westcar,

First I'd like to say thank you for giving me the okay for going forward with the idea to create, transport, and loan farming tools to the locals. You can have my word that no swords will be sent out, my desires don't involve arming a bunch of peasants with dangerous weapons. Just farming equipment to aid the people in their work; besides, only a foolish - as well as soon to be dead - farmer would take up a blade against the Zhentarim's soldiers.

Getting down to business, in order to move forward with my plans, I'd like to be put in touch with whomever oversees the selling and purchasing of land and buildings. Specifically, I'm interesting in buying one of the various barns along the edges of town, so I may have several wagons stored away. It'd allow for the wagons and tools to be stored safely away, and maintained, without fear of theft or destruction from the elements. I don't seek anything grand, merely a simple large barn for storage.

I thank you for taking your time in reading this. As before, I can be reached at the Temple of Chauntea and eagerly await your response.

~~Attis
Back to top Go down
Bunar

Bunar

PostSubject: Bunar   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:04 am

*Written with in thin font in charcoal on an animal skin then handed to the Zhent Officer*

I would join ya 'cause.
~Bunar
Back to top Go down
Quarfein

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:59 am

*delivered to one of the soldiers guarding the barracks door*

Captain Westscar,

I spoke to an adept of the Zhentarim, as well as an orc and human involved with the church of Bane, and was told to send you a letter regarding my situation. Me and a few members of my family have found ourselves in the city of Shadowdale and wish to gain your protection. We are not of human blood and have been told that our kind, Yuan-ti, are often killed on the spot. While being a Malarite, I was raised in a community where the Black Hand was praised, so I acknowledge and respect his power. To add to that, me and one of my cousins, Fadarai Ebonsteel, have attended many services to Bane and have even given coin to his church.

That being said, I hope we are allowed legal entry into your fine city, and hope to possibly serve your forces with our band of mercenaries in the near future, if you would have us of course.

*signed Hadarai Ebonblade, with two other names under the original signature. They read: Fadarai Ebonsteel and Mord Ebonfang*
Back to top Go down
JebusZombie

JebusZombie

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:04 am

*A letter addressed to the captain with a Bainite seal.*

Greetings Sir, my name is Simin Fetter and I wish to join the Zhentarim forces. I am already a faithful and pious member of Bane's church and seek to serve the dread father to the best of my abilities. There are three or four others that I am aware of who would wish to also prove themselves worthy to our cause. I have been unfortunate with my ability to find anyone who is capable of inductions, hopefully you could assist me Sir.

Until then Sir,
May Bane shield you from chaos and cloak you in holy terror.
Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:57 am

plopmania wrote:
Greetings, Captain Westscar

I was told to give a full report to you as a witness to what happened near the Ranger's camp.
So this here's the story:

In late eve we - that would be some adventurers withing town limits at the time - found a note about some elven poison being spread in the town via bottles, to eradicate the 'lesser races'. Well, we set ourselves to find these said bottles with all due haste. It was in the late morning hours when I stumbled exhaustedly to the ranger's camp and found meself in an odd gathering.
Some brown robed fellows - counted somewhere around 6 or 7, i think - were exchanging words with yer Zhent personel - one was this priest person, Hellheart or somesuch, a fine cook nevertheless. Anyhow, yer men were keeping this half-orc as a prisoner, big fellow wearing a weird hat and awfully well-spoken.

I didn't catch what the argument was about, something to do with the lives of the townsfolk - I do hope none one was harmed in the aftermath. Aye, well. On the other side some berserker with an jagged sword was getting a little heated up and all of a sudden launched himself in fury against yer people - I think first one went down there. And yer people answered by killing the half-orc. Then the fighting ensued. Didn't get a good look at that, hiding away in the bushes as I were.

Well, in the end one of the brown robed fellows with a blue cape caught this priest fellow between the shoulder plates with some magick or other, bringing him down right where he stood. Seemed to end the conflict, as these brown robed people forced yer people to retreat.

Oh, and they had a metallic golem or something like that. Master wizard Lanius might be able to offer some insight on the matter, seeing how he can turn into one of those.
And when the fighting stopped, they brought the half-orc back to life and fled the scene.

And that's that, I think. If anything here was found useful, i'd like to inquire whether there's any coin to be had?

((signed)) Terry Ravine, Yer ordinary traveller.

Noted citizen
Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:59 am

Sergeant Jesus wrote:
*A letter is sent to the Zhentarim barracks with "To Captain Westcar" written on the envelope*

Captain Westcar,

First I'd like to say thank you for giving me the okay for going forward with the idea to create, transport, and loan farming tools to the locals. You can have my word that no swords will be sent out, my desires don't involve arming a bunch of peasants with dangerous weapons. Just farming equipment to aid the people in their work; besides, only a foolish - as well as soon to be dead - farmer would take up a blade against the Zhentarim's soldiers.

Getting down to business, in order to move forward with my plans, I'd like to be put in touch with whomever oversees the selling and purchasing of land and buildings. Specifically, I'm interesting in buying one of the various barns along the edges of town, so I may have several wagons stored away. It'd allow for the wagons and tools to be stored safely away, and maintained, without fear of theft or destruction from the elements. I don't seek anything grand, merely a simple large barn for storage.

I thank you for taking your time in reading this. As before, I can be reached at the Temple of Chauntea and eagerly await your response.

~~Attis

I will assign one of my own men to oversee your endeavors. Feeding a army has forced the Zhentarium to respect Chauntea but I trust you like a gnome with a new toy.

Westscar
Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:04 am

Bunar wrote:
*Written with in thin font in charcoal on an animal skin then handed to the Zhent Officer*

I would join ya 'cause.
~Bunar

Find this savage would you?
*as westscar hands the pelt over to a lesser officer*
Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:06 am

Quarfein wrote:
*delivered to one of the soldiers guarding the barracks door*

Captain Westscar,

I spoke to an adept of the Zhentarim, as well as an orc and human involved with the church of Bane, and was told to send you a letter regarding my situation. Me and a few members of my family have found ourselves in the city of Shadowdale and wish to gain your protection. We are not of human blood and have been told that our kind, Yuan-ti, are often killed on the spot. While being a Malarite, I was raised in a community where the Black Hand was praised, so I acknowledge and respect his power. To add to that, me and one of my cousins, Fadarai Ebonsteel, have attended many services to Bane and have even given coin to his church.

That being said, I hope we are allowed legal entry into your fine city, and hope to possibly serve your forces with our band of mercenaries in the near future, if you would have us of course.

*signed Hadarai Ebonblade, with two other names under the original signature. They read: Fadarai Ebonsteel and Mord Ebonfang*

Damn fang faces...*westscar reminates* Farking town is crawling with things.
Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:07 am

JebusZombie wrote:
*A letter addressed to the captain with a Bainite seal.*

Greetings Sir, my name is Simin Fetter and I wish to join the Zhentarim forces. I am already a faithful and pious member of Bane's church and seek to serve the dread father to the best of my abilities. There are three or four others that I am aware of who would wish to also prove themselves worthy to our cause. I have been unfortunate with my ability to find anyone who is capable of inductions, hopefully you could assist me Sir.

Until then Sir,
May Bane shield you from chaos and cloak you in holy terror.

I would be very interested in introducing you to several of our clerics.

~Westscar
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Captain Westscar,

My name is Jolith Darkenflame, a priest of Kossuth. Recently I came across the Lava Caverns behind the old tomb on Skull Rock. The sight of these caves took my breath away, such beauty. I instantly knew that it would be a perfect place to construct a Temple or Shrine to Kossuth. Of course I knew that before I could under take such a endeavor I would need you permission as Lord of Shadowdale. I eagerly await your decision.

Jolith Darkenflame
Second Order of the Burning Braziers
Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:04 pm

jalmynar wrote:
Captain Westscar,

My name is Jolith Darkenflame, a priest of Kossuth. Recently I came across the Lava Caverns behind the old tomb on Skull Rock. The sight of these caves took my breath away, such beauty. I instantly knew that it would be a perfect place to construct a Temple or Shrine to Kossuth. Of course I knew that before I could under take such a endeavor I would need you permission as Lord of Shadowdale. I eagerly await your decision.

Jolith Darkenflame
Second Order of the Burning Braziers

I am not the Lord your Lord Mourngrym still rules we are merly his proclaimed allies that being said..I don't give a damn, just do not disturb Lord Fzoul's pet.

~Captain Westscar
Back to top Go down
Bunar

Bunar

PostSubject: Arn Teglen   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:28 am

*Letter left in the care of a Guard Migantes, folded up nicely with the word Captain along the front and sealed with the wax seal of the Arcane Brotherhood*

I would like to request an audience at your leisure. I have some things I wish to talk with you about my presence here, and what that entails.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Arn Teglen
Arcane Brotherhood

Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Bunar wrote:
*Letter left in the care of a Guard Migantes, folded up nicely with the word Captain along the front and sealed with the wax seal of the Arcane Brotherhood*

I would like to request an audience at your leisure. I have some things I wish to talk with you about my presence here, and what that entails.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Arn Teglen
Arcane Brotherhood

*rubs his five o'clock shadow and makes arrangements*
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:47 pm

*a small scroll is handed to the captain by vanguard laylin*

*in a familiar long looping written format*

Dearest captain, after mush length of thought and a great many inccidences i have come to the descision of requesting that i join your ranks, though i would see fit to join those of the skymages my current condition may hold that wish from me, however I would hope that you take this as an honest gesture of my willingness to aid you in the defence of shadowdale as i am sure i could afford my humble talents to the cause.

as usual i request this letter destroyed so that troubles cannot occur from it.

*It is sighned with her full name - Anastasia Rosenberg*
Back to top Go down
Aradya

Aradya

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:12 am

-looks to the soldier and hands him a letter to his captain-
-the letter is sealed with wax and an unrecognizable symbol-
-the hand writing is flourish by nature, but easy to read-

Dear Captain Westcar,

My name is Aradya and I am interested in joining the ranks of the Zhentarims. Due to a misconception on my behalf I was given the powers of a warlock and would like to put them to favorable use, for Bane and the Zhentarims. I have worshiped Bane for many years now and the one contributing thing I have learned from him, is how to imbue pure immobilizing fear into others. I would like the opportunity to show you my talents for such things.

I currently have a room at the Inn and can be reached through the Inn Keeper. I look forward to speaking to you.

Sincerely,
Aradya.
Back to top Go down
Torden

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:17 am

To the Venerated Captain Westcar;

I am Torden Mahel, a fallower of the Vaunted, seeker of arcane wisdom of death and life, am interested in beign a recruit of the Arcane Brothers. I wish to join the network of Zentharim, to further advance in my arcane studies, and I believe that in doing so I can provide assistance to the Network.

I was encouraged to write this letter to you by Swordhand Cobannon. I hope and sincerely request that you consider my application.

My Outmost Respect

Torden Mahel
Back to top Go down
DaShi

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Hey Captain Westcar,

I hear around town that you've been having a spot o' trouble with spies and rebels and such. Look no further for your solution has arrived. That's right, I'm looking to join your illustrious crew. I believe you'll find my skills as a tracker and a sneaker quite useful for rooting out trouble in town. Now, I know what you're thinking: "She's an elf! What good can a bloody knife-ear do me?" And that's a fair assessment and something I've thought much about. You see, even I agree that you can't have an elf running around openly as a Zhent. It could throw the whole system out of whack. So here's my proposal: Since you have those nice helmets and uniforms, when I'm "on duty" as a Zhent, I'll go by a different name and identity. I've already picked my Zhent guard name, "Dagger." Pretty neat, huh? When as Dagger, folks won't know that I'm an elf. They'll just see ruthless Dagger, the most badassest of the Zhents. When "off duty," I'll be my regular elf self. Only with ears for listening for troublemakers. Say for instance, while sitting by the fire out of uniform, I hear some peeps talking about blowing up the Bane temple. Well, on their way to do it, who should be there but Dagger to knock some sense into them. Pretty good idea, huh?

Now, your next question is probably, "Why would a pointed headed, elf ear do this?" For one, my experience in Myth hasn't been all that good. For all their preaching of freedom and equally, I've found them even more obnoxious about the rules than us Zhents. So no love loss there. Second, I'm not going to lie to you with some drivel about making the city a better place and all that crap. I'm doing this for me. I figure that joining the Zhents will significantly cut down on the beatings I receive. Which is far too many, if you ask me.

Finally, there's one little rule about me joining that has to do with my elf stuff. You see, I might not get along in Myth, but that doesn't mean I can easily turn a sword on my kin. It also doesn't mean that I can't turn someone else's sword on them either. What I'm trying to say is, that I won't be able to harm elves directly (unless they be dark), but I can pass on information or prisoners to other Zhents who don't have such strict regulations.

Anyway, let me know what you think. Respect!

-Signed,

Dagger (Amenia Dy'nessa)

Do I look stupid to you tree hugger? No way in hells your getting into my ranks!
~Westscar
Back to top Go down
jpetticolas

jpetticolas

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Dear Captain Westscar,

Me name be Leeroy Of Risebodice. Im a 250 year old dwarf in need of some work. In me background i was a Lt Commander of Army and have had many years whipping young shits into weapons of war. Now that Risebodice has fallen due to actually finding a demon worthy of battle, i am in need of a new job.

Reason ive come to ye is because i cant help but feel the need to whip ye army into shape. Dey be some of da most sorryest lots ive ever seen. All this questioning and trials shite....why ye cut there heads off and put dem on a pike for just whispering treacherous words. And to let these pointy eared freaks to just run about free? Thats the most shameful of all. Why back in Risebodice we wiped em off da planet just fer killin a farmer. And what ever was left we bred for zombie workers down in the tunnels.

Aye i feel i have lots to contribute with there sorry asses. Enlist me and i show ye what must be done boyo. I might not be a worshiper of bane but Armok i feel is right up his ally. Banes just a we bit too light hearted for me taste.

Also i was a surgeon in its hospital. I even saved a couple lives in all me years working there on my spare time! Thank ye for yer time.

Sinserely,

Lt Commander Leeroy

P.S. Armok be needing blood for his boones and ye have quite a cat problem as Risebodice. If ye would be so kind to send em over me way when ye catch them id be greatfull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next