Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim

Go down 
+68
Hasbeengoing
ADM Iribaar
Sunflower
AsuraKing
StaurosMallack
Gorebash
DM Serenity
Alaker Vasare
Belial
Lazern
Orlitoq
ObsidianRaven
z'ress a'thalak
kimtingen
Queen Nothing
Jeremor
Deathcrush
DM_Bucephalus
Evocati
ADM Darkskies
ShinigamiGod
Greenboy3
Storyteller
Grave_Zero
jpetticolas
thatdamnnewbie
Lebbon
FunnyHatOfDeath
Soul
TheElderEye
DaShi
Rotkreuz
Sareth675
nevernight
DM Yawgmoth
LuckyRed
Possibilities
Korithian
cdnspr
shellshocked59
Johnggernaut
AWWR
Broseidon
Maldore
Kaj
Antious
Torden
Aradya
Badgerthej
Bunar
jalmynar
JebusZombie
Quarfein
Sergeant Jesus
plopmania
musicmaestro420
darthobnoxious
Voradorr
Truwen
Tastepocalypse
Ghar Thurion
gnomishavenger
shadow79
Dascha
Seadin
Cobannon
danielmn778
Dormouse
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:25 am

AsuraKing wrote:
A letter arrives at the barracks, sealed with a symbol of a tangled vine of thorns. Those that know of the tribe clearly know it's not hand written by the chief.

Quote :
War-chief of the local guard,

It seems my Tribe has been accused of many things I do not believe we have done. I wish to meet with you to speak some diplomacy as I know we share common enemies. I shall bring my own translator if I must.

*rather than a a signature there's a simple bloody thumb-print*

To the nameless orc who goaded some fool into writing their words;

I'm won't have my time wasted trying to discern the meaning of hoots and grunts. If you have something worth offering, discuss it with one of my men. If they think it worthwhile, only then will I meet with you.

Cdr Jenkins
DCO, Bgd of Shadows
Proud killer of orcs
Back to top Go down
Evocati

Evocati

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Dear backstabbing Rivil Dung

Most esteemed overlord of inferior merchants and rotten slaves

*He sighs and throws the paper away and starts anew. A copy is delivered to the Church of Bane as well for Malik*

Captain Westcar, Commander of the Shadowdale Village Garrison

It has come to my attention via sources and methods I am not at liberty to divulge at this time. Some of which are within your ranks that the Twisted Tower has recently offered shelter and quarter to the Black Archers. A group of fanatical elves who are tacitly supported by the Coronal of Myth Drannor and who some of which hold position within her so-called defenders who are opposed to the Black network most vehemently.

I must confess I am confused on this matter. Why would such an officer as yourself, or the Twisted Tower do such a thing as allow those loyal to Myth Drannor within Shadowdale? At best sir they are collecting information on your soldiers, your movements, your defenses, exploiting the townsfolk and citing sedition among the rivil populace against the Zhentarim. At worst they are cutting the throats of your men at night or inciting them to desert the ranks of the Zhentaril army.

I wonder how it is we are to conduct a war against these singing fools who suffer from unwarranted self importance and speak of stupidities such as freedom if the Twisted Tower is allowing the enemy within the proverbial gates? We request and require an explanation for this rather scandalous matter. After all how is it again that you are to win a war and we are to aid you if those zealots are running about loose withing your jurisdiction?

All Hail the Lord of Tyrants, may his fist crush all who oppose his will.

*Signs and affixed with the Seal of House Jaelre*

Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:18 pm

An letter signed with Thayan heraldic handed to officer guarding barracks.
Dear captain Westscar.
As you probaly informed enclave of our nation allowed to build in city.High Zulkir Azom Tam arrived city himself to give us more certain date.He wished me to inform you that our workers shall start building soon as all issues with it seems solved.
Signed:Salintar Ustar Red Wizard Of Thay.
Back to top Go down
Queen Nothing

Queen Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:35 am

Dear Captain Westscar or whomever may find this letter,

I thought you should know Nefzen, that one known as the Black Wizard, has been using Thaumaturge Hector's orders - the ones to not question him or dehood him in public - to excuse the death threats he has given me. He said such only happened because I didn't identify myself as Zhentarim - which makes me wonder what else he has been doing to citizens, as well as what other crimes he has excused with the Thaumaturge's name.

Your guidance, as well as orders, would be greatly appreciated in this matter.

Humbly,
Swordhand Viera Shadowsong
Back to top Go down
jpetticolas

jpetticolas

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Letter sent to the Commander (pm).
Back to top Go down
kimtingen

kimtingen

PostSubject: Ruby Sorims banishment.   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Captain Westcar,

I, Ruby Sorim was banished from Shadowdale a while ago, because I had served the drow. I ask for this ban to be lifted.
I haven't served the drow since a week before I came knocking on the barracks door to inform the Zhentarim that I had been a mercenary for the drow. My status as a mercenary for the drow only lasted two weeks and I wasn't given any orders other then keep my ears open and watch the members of a different drow house. I have also been accused of killing a member of the Zhantarim, this is not true.. I was attaked by a crazy and confused banite, he entered a room in the kobold mine just as I created an undead and he came at me screeming "DIE KOBOLD SCUM!" I only defended myself and I didn't kill him, I knocked him unconscious. This attack happened almost a year ago and I haven't created any undead since that day as I made a promise to a friend of mine to not do it only a few days after the incident with the banite.

Signed.
Ruby Sorim

((OOC note.. ignore this letter. Ban was lifted through IG RP))

Last edited by kimtingen on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
z'ress a'thalak

z'ress a'thalak

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:56 pm

"Captain Westscar, i recently arrived in shadowdale and i am now a recruit seeking to achieve the rank of swordhand within the zentharim as you might know, the other day me and trusted servant Acaria Felonias encountered a tunnelrat from Myth Drannor, one of their guards, a bard to be specific, in the caves that are infested with fireants, after interrogation of the elf,the trusted servant ordered me to continue regular patrols of the area, and on my second journey there i found something most interesting, in the end of the tunnels there is actually a hidden exit it leads to an opening close to the borders of the Cormanthor, about the same place as that large hill where you may also enter the tunnels, meaning spys or gatherers of ore or craftingmaterials from Myth Drannor, might enter and exit those tunnels without having to pass one single guard, worst scenario possible is an actual invasion from Myth Drannor might be lead through those tunnels, i spoke to adept Jack Maybe about it and he thought the best would be for me to also draw a map of where the exit was for the captain to see"

"Best regards, may thee forever walk in Banes shadow and may thy soul be embraced by his strong fist, recruit Ilram Signe"

*the letter contains a detailed map over the ant-tunnels and there is an exit marked in one location*

Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:00 am

(The letter was carefuly written and was like a rewrite after a pratice letter due to the care put into the writing its self at the bottom was Ritas Arcane Mark, a vampiric skull with a raven perched upon it.)

Captain Westscar

Sir, I am writting to you with a question and a request of being placed onto half shifts.

The Question:

I have been told by a fellow recruit that as a recruit of the Twisted Tower I am now authorized to animate the bodys of any that seeks to harm Shadowdale and employ then in Shadowdales defence, is this correct?

The Request:

I am too soon begin studying under Black Fang Malik with the intention of becoming a Arcane Devotee of the Dreadfarther may I have your concent to half my shifts from twelve hours a day to six so I can give my full attention to Black Fang Maliks tutoring?

Your Faithful and Dedicated Magling

Recruit Darkmoor
Back to top Go down
Orlitoq

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:42 pm

Good day to you Captain,

This letter is written at the direction of Adept Maybe, as being the most reliable means of both making your acquaintanceship, and bringing to your attention my interest in joining your organization. This land craves order, and if yours is the hand what must hold the whip, I desire to join your ranks.

It may be true that my youth and I have long parted ways, but my value lies not in strength of arms. Aged I may be, but my mind is sharp and my fingers nimble. These are all the tools I need to practice my trade, in service to Loviatar. In my home of Luskan I was known as being gifted in the art of putting a man to the Question. When needs were less, I also functioned as an executioner. Both of these skills I see as being not only valuable in these troubled thymes, but necessary.

Please allow me to arrange a meeting during which we can discus the prospect of my recruitment into your ranks.

Thank you for your thyme and consideration,

Callow Tane

OOC Stuff:
Allignment - Lawful Evil
Class - Monk
Deity - Worshiper of Loviatar
Age - 68
Race: Human
Also Callow Tane is not the character's original name. He had garnered such a reputation for both the zeal and efficiency of his craft that he was forced to leave Luskan.

Sorry for posting this elsewhere accidentally. I am new here.
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:33 am

ObsidianRaven wrote:
(The letter was carefuly written and was like a rewrite after a pratice letter due to the care put into the writing its self at the bottom was Ritas Arcane Mark, a vampiric skull with a raven perched upon it.)

Captain Westscar

Sir, I am writting to you with a question and a request of being placed onto half shifts.

The Question:

I have been told by a fellow recruit that as a recruit of the Twisted Tower I am now authorized to animate the bodys of any that seeks to harm Shadowdale and employ then in Shadowdales defence, is this correct?

The Request:

I am too soon begin studying under Black Fang Malik with the intention of becoming a Arcane Devotee of the Dreadfarther may I have your concent to half my shifts from twelve hours a day to six so I can give my full attention to Black Fang Maliks tutoring?

Your Faithful and Dedicated Magling

Recruit Darkmoor

Recruit;

You're authorized to use the evening hours of the next few weeks to meet with the Black Fang.

Cdr Jenkins
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:35 am

Orlitoq wrote:
Good day to you Captain,

This letter is written at the direction of Adept Maybe, as being the most reliable means of both making your acquaintanceship, and bringing to your attention my interest in joining your organization. This land craves order, and if yours is the hand what must hold the whip, I desire to join your ranks.

It may be true that my youth and I have long parted ways, but my value lies not in strength of arms. Aged I may be, but my mind is sharp and my fingers nimble. These are all the tools I need to practice my trade, in service to Loviatar. In my home of Luskan I was known as being gifted in the art of putting a man to the Question. When needs were less, I also functioned as an executioner. Both of these skills I see as being not only valuable in these troubled thymes, but necessary.

Please allow me to arrange a meeting during which we can discus the prospect of my recruitment into your ranks.

Thank you for your thyme and consideration,

Callow Tane

Mr. Tane;

I require anyone wishing to join the Zhentarim to meet with my guards on duty. When they're vouched for your intent, we will meet.

Cdr Julias Jenkins
DCO, Bgd of Shadows
Back to top Go down
Lazern

Lazern

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:13 am

Honorable Captain,

I write to you again after over a season of endless hard work for the guard. In my time as a recruit I have perhaps accomplished more than most swordhands; the Black Fang, or Trusted Servant VonGrimm and Adept Jack Maybe can attest to this; yet, I still remain unrecruited into the Zhentarim. The Black Fang has assured me that he would speak to the Commander on my behalf, yet he is a busy man, and I would understand if he has not. I feel that I would be better able to serve if I were serving as a full member of the Black Hand's Army.

Patiently,
Recruit Maurice Bernson
Back to top Go down
TheElderEye

TheElderEye

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:22 am

To whom it may concern,

I have recently heard that owning a copy of the local newsletter was banned. The 'Dalelands Beholder' I believe it is called. After recently arriving from my trip from Candlekeep, I would like to make a bid for the rights of this newsletter. Or, if you know who owns the newsletter, I would like to know this person to buy the rights off them.

A few of the Zhentarim Recruits can attest to the quality of my integrity. I will not spout treason.

Thank you for your time.
•Morgan Brightstar
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:57 pm

A letter written in neat hand.

Venerated Captain Westcar

Allow me to first introduce myself as the writer of this letter, my name is Drek'thul Phadros. I am writing to you in with the intentions of being recruited into the Zhentarim army. I have recently been converted to the Banite faith and wish to offer my fealty. My loyalty comes with only the desire to protect my family, who I would have moved here upon my recruitment into the ranks of the Zhentarim. This is my one condition for complete and total loyalty to any bearing the Zhentarim crest. The protection I ask for is simple, my mother is an orc and my father a human outlaw, he has not, however commited any crimes within the boundries of Shadowdale. If this condition is not feasible then perhaps my services as a mercenary would be necessitated. I can be found in Shadowdale, often at the Old Skull inn. Should you require anything further, it would be my pleasure to comply.

Signed, Drek'thul Phadros
Back to top Go down
Alaker Vasare

Alaker Vasare

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:00 am

*A letter seemingly written in blood or some sort of red ink*

I Salasakor ranger and Yuan-Ti Pureblood hereby request entrence to Shadowdale, to sale wares and to purchise supplies, as well as to rest, if you would like a meeting then i would attend if not, then send your response to this address. I have no intention on disrupting or destroying your socicity, as you are already doing it yourselfs and i see that more can come out of trade rather then bloodshed, i do not wish to be "Accepted" nor do i expect to not have racisim directed at me, which is why i also request permission to wear my mask into your town should you accept me into the town. Should you deny my request then so be it.

Yours truely, Salasakor.

*A stamp is seen on the bottom of the letter which depicts a flameing snake crushing a Humanoid skull with its mouth*
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:48 pm

Belial wrote:
A letter written in neat hand.

Venerated Captain Westcar

Allow me to first introduce myself as the writer of this letter, my name is Drek'thul Phadros. I am writing to you in with the intentions of being recruited into the Zhentarim army. I have recently been converted to the Banite faith and wish to offer my fealty. My loyalty comes with only the desire to protect my family, who I would have moved here upon my recruitment into the ranks of the Zhentarim. This is my one condition for complete and total loyalty to any bearing the Zhentarim crest. The protection I ask for is simple, my mother is an orc and my father a human outlaw, he has not, however commited any crimes within the boundries of Shadowdale. If this condition is not feasible then perhaps my services as a mercenary would be necessitated. I can be found in Shadowdale, often at the Old Skull inn. Should you require anything further, it would be my pleasure to comply.

Signed, Drek'thul Phadros

*having already read about Drek'thul elsewhere, the Commander simple crumples up this letter and tosses it into the fireplace*
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:49 pm

TheElderEye wrote:

To whom it may concern,

I have recently heard that owning a copy of the local newsletter was banned. The 'Dalelands Beholder' I believe it is called. After recently arriving from my trip from Candlekeep, I would like to make a bid for the rights of this newsletter. Or, if you know who owns the newsletter, I would like to know this person to buy the rights off them.

A few of the Zhentarim Recruits can attest to the quality of my integrity. I will not spout treason.

Thank you for your time.
•Morgan Brightstar

Use of some arse-wipe-worthy newsletter's name is of no concern to the Zhentarim.

Cdr Jenkins
DCO, Bgd of Shadows
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Alaker Vasare wrote:
*A letter seemingly written in blood or some sort of red ink*

I Salasakor ranger and Yuan-Ti Pureblood hereby request entrence to Shadowdale, to sale wares and to purchise supplies, as well as to rest, if you would like a meeting then i would attend if not, then send your response to this address. I have no intention on disrupting or destroying your socicity, as you are already doing it yourselfs and i see that more can come out of trade rather then bloodshed, i do not wish to be "Accepted" nor do i expect to not have racisim directed at me, which is why i also request permission to wear my mask into your town should you accept me into the town. Should you deny my request then so be it.

Yours truely, Salasakor.

*A stamp is seen on the bottom of the letter which depicts a flameing snake crushing a Humanoid skull with its mouth*

Salasakor;

After long consideration I have decided to allow you within the dale again, on the condition you obey the laws and show all respect due the soldiers. You will register with the guards as well, and will not be permitted to hide your face; if you don't like the race you were born with, you shouldn't have had a toad for a mother.

Cdr Jenkins
DCO, Bgd of Shadows
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:39 am

*an elegantly penned letter is delivered to the barracks and requested to be delivered to captain westcar*

dearest captain, it has been quite some time since i penned my last letter to you.
I write under troubled circumstances as it has come to light that your men have under their command as a mercenary a gentleman whom openly wore the marks of devils.
this i am sure may trouble you somewhat as he is no zhentarim so his actions may go unchecked and lead to greater problems in the future.
This individual has also been noted to have willingly raised a criminal after their execution for the heinous crimes of open necromancy adn other unmentionables, such actions fly in the face of zhentarim rule and are a blatant disregard of lawful edict.

i am not sure which of your officers has knowledge of this but i would assume the good weavemaster may know about it, but i have yet to ask him myself. Though i find this situation disturbing enough to bring directly to your attentions.
the gentleman whom wore the devils markings goes by the name of zubarra.

i am hoping that you understand the gravity of this situation as those of the infernal paths will inevitably bring ruin if unchecked or left to their own devices.

I do hope this letter finds you well however and i hope that i can provide my service as I have in the past.
*signed with looping letters*

anastasia rosenberg
Back to top Go down
DM Serenity

DM Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Badgerthej wrote:
*an elegantly penned letter is delivered to the barracks and requested to be delivered to captain westcar*

dearest captain, it has been quite some time since i penned my last letter to you.
I write under troubled circumstances as it has come to light that your men have under their command as a mercenary a gentleman whom openly wore the marks of devils.
this i am sure may trouble you somewhat as he is no zhentarim so his actions may go unchecked and lead to greater problems in the future.
This individual has also been noted to have willingly raised a criminal after their execution for the heinous crimes of open necromancy adn other unmentionables, such actions fly in the face of zhentarim rule and are a blatant disregard of lawful edict.

i am not sure which of your officers has knowledge of this but i would assume the good weavemaster may know about it, but i have yet to ask him myself. Though i find this situation disturbing enough to bring directly to your attentions.
the gentleman whom wore the devils markings goes by the name of zubarra.

i am hoping that you understand the gravity of this situation as those of the infernal paths will inevitably bring ruin if unchecked or left to their own devices.

I do hope this letter finds you well however and i hope that i can provide my service as I have in the past.
*signed with looping letters*

anastasia rosenberg
After the letter goes unanswered for a large part of a tenday, the new commander sees to the matter personally.

Quote :
Thank you for your concern, Miss Rosenberg. I shall keep a close eye on this pact mage.

Signed,
Commander Ember F. Chambers
Back to top Go down
Grave_Zero

Grave_Zero

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:42 am

A letter written to the Commander Sealed with a Skull-like D stamp left in the Zhentharim barracks

Dear Commander,

After a long absence and a successful mission away from the Dales, I've returned, and heard the rumors about my master... Master Lendrick. My aims haven't changed, I still wish to serve the Lord, here in Shadowdale, thus follow my master's footseps, and find out who was killed him, to have revenge on him/her.
I Daleric, Sellsword of the Lord, offer all of my skills and strenght to achieve these goals. I look forward to your response,

Signed

Daleric, the Sellsword of the Lord.

Ps: I've attached his last letter to mine.

Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:47 pm

On what looks like a page ripped out of a book

Quote :
To the Current Captain of the Zhentarim,
I would like to humbly ask for permission to set out a small expedition to find the source of the monster invasions that stream forth from the Well in the Shadowdale Market. All That I would request is that there is a stoute memeber of the guard ready to pull us up out of the well, once any exploration is done. With your permission I would like to sort out a group to discover what lies beneath the well and deal with any sources of threats that occur, and once completed any lore on the testing of the various magics and alchemy used can be provided to your guard. Members of the team can be discussed at a later point, but a small group would be preferred.

Signed
Sordoc "Ears"
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:17 pm

*To the current Commander of the Zhents, the letter is scribed with bad hand writing and many spelling mistakes*

Hello there, we have spoke before at the past i have tryed to arrange a meeting with the circle of nature and restore your relationships but they refused i am Richo the druid and not a member of the circle anymore just to clear this their denyal was the reason i left and their eagerness to start wars , i had achieve an agreement with the previous commanders of Shadowdale so your guards not have undead make walks around town just for fun, but only when they need them for their duties or their lives are in danger, i see that this is forgotten and many guards summoning undead without a reason.
Also i would like ot note that most of the new recruits and guards are rude and act like arses, you are Zhents it doesnt say anywhere you have to be rude...*the hand writing here is getting even worst*
Please do something about it, there is no need of all this, you are not an occupation army you are invited by Lord Mougrym maybe your guards need to remeber this..what i mean is that the people of Shadowdale will never accept you with such behavior and fear will not always work, even the fear of your God Bane.
If i see an undead in town again just for show off i will destroy it, knowing well where this will lead me probably.

With all the respects and such.

Richo the Druid.
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:59 am

*Another letter with bad hand writing arrives to the captain of the Zhents*

Captain

I know you have a lot on your mind but take a moment to read this, weeks now you cutting the woods around shadowdale, you taking wood with a brutal way and although i tryed to guide your people to cut the dead trees and leave the young ones alive they took little care of my words.
Cutting trees for a reasonble use or to cover personal needs is something natural besides nature gives and nature takes, but cutting trees without any hesitation and just to make a clearing around town is unnaceptable.
I have defend the Zhents presence at the region, i tryed to cooparate with your forces for the good of the people of Shadowdale, i have left the circle of nature cause they were willing to start a war with you, a thing i disaprove, i thought we had an understanding.
I thought your operations of cutting woods have ended, i have start to repair the damage my self, i though all this have past but just a day ago i learn your forces were out there even attacking travelers to do their work, i wish you have more wisdom that your guards under your command, i wish for all this to stop before ends up to a bloodbooth, i am waiting your answer.

Richo the druid.
Back to top Go down
cdnspr

cdnspr

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:12 am

To he who has succeeded Battle-Captain Westscar;

I'm writing to you to seek clarification on the laws of the dale. Today while sharpening my blade by the campfire, I was approached by a number of your men and instructed to sheathe it, which I did.

I was then accosted on my Tyrran faith by a hin who answered to both Swordhand and Templar, who claimed it was Bane's Law that I die. I pointed out that the laws of the dale are Tyrran, but this only seemed to anger him more. After pointing out that your predecessor Battle-Captain Westscar has appointed me as judge, however, the scene intensified. Accusations of lies were thrown my way, and the Thaumaturge left and returned shortly, when he informed me there was no paperwork to support my assertion and I was now an enemy of the dale and banished.

This all leaves me rather perplexed. I don't expect to remain judge after my absence and upon being informed that trials are no longer conducted, but is Tyr worship now cause for execution, and if so, then why do I hold registration papers confirming my faith signed by Jack Maybe - who was present during all this?

Alandrian Drisk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next