Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim

Go down 
+68
Hasbeengoing
ADM Iribaar
Sunflower
AsuraKing
StaurosMallack
Gorebash
DM Serenity
Alaker Vasare
Belial
Lazern
Orlitoq
ObsidianRaven
z'ress a'thalak
kimtingen
Queen Nothing
Jeremor
Deathcrush
DM_Bucephalus
Evocati
ADM Darkskies
ShinigamiGod
Greenboy3
Storyteller
Grave_Zero
jpetticolas
thatdamnnewbie
Lebbon
FunnyHatOfDeath
Soul
TheElderEye
DaShi
Rotkreuz
Sareth675
nevernight
DM Yawgmoth
LuckyRed
Possibilities
Korithian
cdnspr
shellshocked59
Johnggernaut
AWWR
Broseidon
Maldore
Kaj
Antious
Torden
Aradya
Badgerthej
Bunar
jalmynar
JebusZombie
Quarfein
Sergeant Jesus
plopmania
musicmaestro420
darthobnoxious
Voradorr
Truwen
Tastepocalypse
Ghar Thurion
gnomishavenger
shadow79
Dascha
Seadin
Cobannon
danielmn778
Dormouse
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Gorebash

Gorebash

Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Quote :
To the Esteemed Castelan of the Shadowdale Zhentarim.

After a bit of discussion with several of your guards, namely Incantrinator Zaburra and Serghent Krask, I would like to enquire on the possibilty of gaining access to the local laws and ordinances concerning property with the bounds of shadowdale, as well as the possibilty of enquiring about the cost of buying the land to the northeast and east surrounding the old sinkhole south of the Market for the possibly start of the creation of a small settlement for the local gnomish population and as a way to attract more people to the township of Shadowdale.

If it is at all possible, please could you leave a message either with myself, or Depple at the Skull Inn.

The Khusa Foundation
Back to top Go down
Grave_Zero

Grave_Zero

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:45 pm

A handwritten letter with a Skull-like D stamp adressed to Jack the thaumaturge, left in the Zhentharim barracks

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Rotkreuz

Rotkreuz

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:07 pm

To Captain Castle.

My name is Justin McGregor. I am interested in rejoining the Zhentarim. I was labeled a traitor by Captain Westscar for conspiring with Fidehliss Utterminox, one of your highest and most feared soldiers. Since he is now your Dread Knight, I am hoping to be granted another opportunity to spread the fear of Bane alongside your and yours.

If you have not shredded this letter yet, I thank you. I will, and always have, offered four things to the Zhentarim.

Loyalty: I was up until my banishment, fiercely loyal to the Black Hand and the Willing Whip. My name was synonymous with Loyalty.

Discipline: When I was Dread Knight, I strictly enforced a No-nonsense policy with the Soldiers. They knew the punishments for breaking the rules and my orders were followed to a T. Likewise, when I was told to do something, I got it done, no questions asked.

Inspiration: I was an inspiration to my soldiers and they looked up to me for leadership, and any soldier can attest to it.

Fear: I was a force to be reckoned with in the zhentarim, and I still am. If my axe is back in with the Zhentarim, no one will dare cross us without paying their due.

I am not looking to, or expecting to, get my old rank back. But if there is one thing you can expect from me, it is this. If I am seen in the zhentarim, alongside my old, and best friend, Fidehliss... We will be feared. Fidehliss and I were feared before and we will be feared again. I swear to you that the blood of the rebels will never dry upon my steel. I know Fidehliss will have nothing but good things to say about me.

Loviatar bring pain to your enemies.
Justin McGregor
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:17 am

A black messenger raven arrives at the twisted tower, the wax seal marking it as from Hector Waynard. The letter appears addressed to the Castellan.

((not sure who to PM this to, whoever it should go to drop me a PM or post here and I'll send the message))
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:46 am

You can pm it to me since I have Castle and the Dark Doom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:13 am

Letter sent to Harvest Mistress to the Chauntea Church. If letter must go through zhentarim and captain hands, it is up to them will they decide to share it with Harvest Mistress.

Greetings Harvest Mistress

It has been years since last time we spoke. Outcome and personal issues zhentarim have with us Lyons stopped me from reaching the grounds and aid you. But that does not mean we lost care for your land. Unlike zhentarim, we were capable to overcome personal issues and try to tend the land in peace despite of their active hunt on us. These grounds are away from my reach, but I am sending you this recipe in case you face blight upon your lands again. If farmers and their families eat what they plant during blight, there will be no good for anyone. This potion is effective against evolved slimy doom that destroys lesser plant forms.

Potion: Spray of Blight Killer
Target: All flora, useful for grass, flowers, farm plants, does not effect trees and tree size plants
Area of Effect: Large
Components:
  • Barley 10 oz. freshly sprouted seeds
  • Blackthorn Berries 5 oz.
  • Echinacea Roots 20 oz. (dried roots)
  • Dragon's Blood 18 oz of bark (keep out of sun after separation)
  • Vervain 15 oz. worth of whole plant

Effect: Destroys viruses, parasites and bacterias from plants effected by slimy doom, banishes plague from them, raises plants immunity system and cures them from any physical damage that they might suffered.
Duration: 24 hours
Use: Shake the bottle and then spray effected plants with its content under pressure. You do not have to spray large area, as it has chain reaction and cure will spread to other plants through ground root web and in air via pollen. After a day plants will be healthy again.
Negative Effect: Creatures allergic on pollen will cough as long they remain in area under effect.

We wish you and your people healthy life, and wish you to never be in need to use this potion. But being prepared does not harm. May Earthmother keeps the earth healthy, and everything that grows on it.

Leo Lyon
Back to top Go down
ADM Iribaar

ADM Iribaar

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:26 am

*The Harvestmistress sends a letter with the recipe to the leader of the zhent knowing she can do nothing without their knowledge, after some days a messenger returns to the House of Plenty delivering a note*

Heavestmistress,

permission to use the spray is hereby granted under the condition that a cleric of Bane oversees the progress of creation as well as the application on the plants effected from the blight. Should we observe any negative outcome for the Army of Darkhope and the citizen of Shadowdale you will be held responsible personally for it.

Archon Darkhope-Grey.
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:34 pm

*Two letters are sent to the zhentarim from Adept of Pain Shepard*

\\Could the Zhentarim DM PM me please
Back to top Go down
Perfection

Perfection

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:46 pm

Tama delivers a letter to the Black Fang in person.

// Need to know her forum name. ):
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:58 pm

((firewater))
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 2:08 pm

*Letter left to be given to the nearest patrol which might come across Edges of Krag.The woman leaving it was wearing fullplate and hood covering her face.Also those who might take her letter would notice that she is one eyed*
Letter to whoever is in charge of the Darkhope's army:
Greetings.My name is Sandra Kezzeri and as you might know I deserted the forces of Zhentilar monthes ago, releasing a man, named Alexander.I am writing this in order to seek redemption before my nation and the Dark Lord itself.I know that I deserve nor compassion nor understanding but I would like to explain why did I commit such a crime against my own nation.I was born in Zhentil Keep and my family was one of a noble blood there, before my parents were stripped of their rights and executed after the Time of Troubles which was a catasthrophe to our city.I had to live on the street untill I was brought to the temple of Loviatar as an acolyte.The desire to restore our name's honor was strong in me and when I grew up I went to the Dales seeking to join forces of the Dark Hand.I've been doing my best to uphold sacred tyranny, fought and killed our enemies in the name of Zhentil Keep and Lord Chembryl.I have to admit that my fault was that I was to keen of traditions of our nation's purity, that's why first seeds of discord fell in my heart as a lot of non humans were treated as an example or true devouted.I understand now that I shouldn't have doubted the wisdom of the Dark Lord and those he placed to rule us.After the fall of Shadowdale I served in Castle Krag under command of Weavemaster Maybe.I've seen a lot of those who betray our cause over their personal desires which brought more seeds of strife into my mind aswell as my vision of our success became quite vague.I know now that I shouldn't doubt that our sacrifices were done for the greater cause no matter what I've felt when most of soldiers I've been serving with for years, lay dead around the Dales now. Before my betrayal I've captured a sheriff of Shadowdale, named Alexander . I've thought that finally this will give me what I've deserved but I didn't understand that I shoudn't seek to jump higher than my head is.But , to my shame words of treacherous paladin, promising me better future aswell as harsh treatment from those with higher position than I am made me put even more shame over my name by releasing Alexander from our Keep and escaping with them.That indeed was a great crime against my nation and Dark Lord but only now I understand this.The "new better life and future" I was given was a mere statement that there is no use in me and after this I had to walk around the Dales as an exile and betrayer, forced to hide my face from those who were friends and allies to me aswell as from my enemies.Now, when I am hated and hunted around all the lands and every town and city wishes my blood I understand that all of that suffering is a mere punishment of the Lady of Pain for my mistake.I do not ask for compassion or mercy but I have no more ways to survive.I hereby wish to redeem my sins before my nation and the Dark Lord aswell as Lady of Pain and if you desire that I am worthy to be given a second chance, my blade will serve to you with loyality aswell as I will be eager to strike enemies of the Black hand with anger....if you decide that I am still not worthy of keeping my life....I am a subject to trial around all the Dales anyway..But I do not wish to answer for my actions I've done while I was serving the Dark Lord because I felt that it was only right thing I was doing in whole my miserable life.So if you decide that I deserve nothing but a blade to my neck, I wish to have real justice as only you , those who rule us, people of Zhentil Keep have true right to judje our actions.I shall wait in forests near the Castle.I apologize that this letter took that much of your time, no matter who you might be, honored sir or lady.
With great respect.
Sandra Kezzeri, knight who has betrayed everything she was fighting for.
Back to top Go down
jpetticolas34

jpetticolas34

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:39 pm

*A letter is given to the first swordhand on the path by a man in black armor and black hood. Around his neck is the symbol of bane.*

"Give this to the Imperceptor and no one else."

Dear Imperceptor,

Greetings this is Hooded Menace Joseph Keirgan. Im writing you to say that in light of what has happened to our beloved area ive come back to do the will of the black hand. I have been absent for quite some years. I know ive done the black hand wrong but thats between me and him. He has graced me with the strength to carry on his will.

I would like to come back formally into the Church of Bane. But if not the black hands will be done. Either way i will still carry out his work as ive done for the past 5 years. I was previously in the Baulders Gate region helping out some of the underground brothers in that area under the name John Haskins.

If you need and are willing to accept me i can be reached in town. May you fear the Black Hand and nothing else.

Sincerely,

Hooded Menace Joseph Keirgan

*He then casts bless on the Swordhands that are present and walks back down the path*
Fear well.

Back to top Go down
jpetticolas34

jpetticolas34

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:43 pm

((sorry this is a bit late and ive been rping in the kragg lol. And i think he was a swordhand but i cant remember.))
*A letter is sent to the Zhentilar notifying them that Sword Hand Dicky Jorinson is being transfered back to the dales from the coast.*
Back to top Go down
Serebane

Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:51 am

A man covered in hide and woven vines appears in the Krag, a folded parchment sealed with wax. It is addressed to the Imperceptor.

(Will send in PM)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim   Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Leader of the Zhentarim
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7